Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil (14502 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Soulsymbol99: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
This Governor na Ghost worker oooo grin they no dey ever see am anywhere cheesy
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by VeryWickedMan: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
[s]
Gbagura:
Same afonja gave your forefathers free education. Same afonja exposed your forefathers to civilization. If afonja had closed the gate at ọrẹ on y'all, SE will be the poorest region in Nigeria by now. Whenever you wake up from your big-infested bed everyone morning, bend down and thank God what what afonja has done and still doing in ensuring the Igbo tribe didn't perish ro oblivion.
[/s]

Whites landed at Niger Delta before Lagos. Get your facts right Mr. Oluwole Statistician.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Sege2001: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Noted.

��NOTICE 2022 BEST SMART CONTRACT BNB FARMING�� https:///JJWQcN7FUUa48ENwEpRT7W

HELLO Dear Crypto Farmers,
����������������������������������������������
This is a very legit SMART CONTRACT called FASTBNB ,

The CRYPTO Binance BNB COIN Farming and done directly in your Trust Wallet with Binance Smart Chain (BSC or BNB).

You will be earning 3% daily on your deposit.

You can reinvest your profit or withdraw daily.

You don't need any website for this investment, YOU INVEST DIRECTLY IN YOUR TRUST WALLET ����������

For more information click this link to join our group�
https:///JJWQcN7FUUa48ENwEpRT7W
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by olas24u(f): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

Thief grin Ole jatijati

Its better for Westerners to take the oil (afterall they developed it) than for lazy, dirty, criminal Afonjas to taste 1litre.

The colonial government discovered that oil before Nigerians knew their was oil there, they were stealing that oil before that period.

2 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Aboguede(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Reading
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by adamsmith914: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Afonjas are very good at stealing other tribes properties.

No be only Cocoa money na Cocacola money.

How come Afonjas stopped making money from their cocoa all of a sudden? Is it bad to continue making money off such viable venture or are they saying cocoa is no longer being used around the world today??

Very thieving tribe. All they know is to reap where they did not sow.

70% of Afonja landlords today stole their properties from Igbos in 1967.
The Lagos State that Afonjas claim as their greatest achievement was the Federal capital developed by Abokis using Niger Delta and South East oil and palm oil money. Afonjas contributed nothing.

Mark my words, once Nigeria breaks up, Oduduwa Nation will be colonized by either Arewa or Biafra.
You mean ipobians trying to claim other people’s properties as their country?

5 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by adamsmith914: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
olas24u:

The colonial government discovered that oil before Nigerians knew their was oil there, they were stealing that oil before that period.
How?
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by kinibigdeal(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

How come Afonjas stopped making money from their cocoa all of a sudden? Is it bad to continue making money off such viable venture or are they saying cocoa is no longer being used around the world today??

The Lagos State that Afonjas claim as their greatest achievement was the Federal capital developed by Abokis using Niger Delta and South East oil and palm oil money. Afonjas contributed nothing.

Mark my words, once Nigeria breaks up, Oduduwa Nation will be colonized by either Arewa or Biafra.

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Godfullsam(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Don't just pass this stupidity and hatred to your children.

Your parents messed up really bad for sowing the seed of hatred in you, see for yourself how it had ruined you.

Pls do your kids a favour, keep your hatred to yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Victerica(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
ONE LOVE...
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by domsavio: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You have not comment like a learned person and someone who know about Nigeria history.
Be rational for once.

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Amah70: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
To have their oil back in their new sovereign countries, all the oil producing areas need to do is negotiate with the oil companies on how to share profits from crude oil in the SS and SE.
Appoint Jewish lobbyists as intermediaries.

2 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by olas24u(f): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Better for us than thieving Afonjas

well ,even during independence some people didnot want independence and some people wanted to wait for northerners ,in everything the black man is the last on the list of all race because of your mindset. iran today has his own oil explorers and company,they are all iranian citizens,they have their own refineries ,they are all Iranians, they have their own ship written iranian oil vessels , and they are an opec member and can decide output ,now compare with your own country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by olas24u(f): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
adamsmith914:
How?

well ,so you accept the story that was handed over to you in 2022? so mango park discovered river Niger true true?
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by emmykk(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gbagura:
Same afonja gave your forefathers free education. Same afonja exposed your forefathers to civilization. If afonja had closed the gate at ọrẹ on y'all, SE will be the poorest region in Nigeria by now. Whenever you wake up from your big-infested bed everyone morning, bend down and thank God what what afonja has done and still doing in ensuring the Igbo tribe didn't perish ro oblivion.

This is not true who are these forefathers?
Azikiwe was many miles ahead of Awolowo when both were alive

Beside before the civil war the igbo where so successful that they occupied every facet of Nigeria society.

Please if you want to counter argument use concentrate fact and counter it properly and not vomiting lies.

Please name your forefathers that help south east I want to see them

5 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by LegacyB: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Wake up nawh. U can’t be sleeping when the Sun as risen already nawh.

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by jrusky(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Wallahi you already on the brinks of decaying while you still walking around.

Pls did Diri even mentioned tribe? Did he even said anyone said so that cocoa was used to developed any other region apart from Sw.

Pls is Diri now igbo man? E dey do me to slap your silly head. Anytime anyone from SS talk you bollocks from my region will quickly jumped on it and claimed it as your headache you suckers unity beggars I kept saying it SS is a nation to be and on their own so stop dive nosing like pigs to their affairs, allow them to talk stop being silly.

Moreso see how foolish, irresponsible and dead illiterate you are so all the houses in Lagos belong to igbo bro you are a fool and very shameless bollock.

Same way we claimed developed all the North. If the entire house in Lagos at that time belong to igbo then where is your family own pls give us the address the house your parent built in Lagos in that era?

Look I will forever stand on your damn neck despite I came from SE but will never succumb to that demonic hate Gene in most of you. Call me whatever bro your damn headache.

Let me educate you hate the SW or not you will ends up being the one to vacate their land las las because they never invited your hate infested disgusting human to their land.

This Nigeria that become difficult to separate today *It was our own Azikwe that betrayed Awo, Tafawa, Bello, Enahoro by going behind and struck out the *clause* signed with Queen during independence struggle that Nigeria can path way if they wish, *agreed sealed* but out of this same hate Gene the man called Zik went behind to removed the clause with no one knowledge**** go ask your parent to tell you the truth.

I blame the Yoruba for sometime keeping quiet for a a s s hole like you trying to bully them. They need to dig history and face fool like you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by ButterBurger: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jokerman:
Cocoa money wey no fit buy a plot for ikoyi?
you can't say this then when Nigeria got no oil production yet.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by IPIGSRMUMUS: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
This court imposed accidental mumu Governor is on meth.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:
This court imposed accidental mumu Governor is on meth.
e pain am ooo
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by IPIGSRMUMUS: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
e pain am ooo

Say no to meth and cannibalism. The sad effects are all over NL.
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by lolu2019: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

go and read history.ask ur people y they call us betrayals.we conquered u pple during the war.without the Yoruba people ,Nigeria would av lost the war to Biafra.don't just type rubbish, try and read. we are still offering free education in our region. Education gives confidence.

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
agulion:
But Yoruba Muslims are using the money from ritual killing and skull mining to develop SW
heyiii Jesus!!!

Make una rest small naaa
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Say no to meth and cannibalism. The sad effects are all over NL.
rule 1

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Beejayy20(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
Oga governor shut up ...it's well known that the eastern regional government as at that time spent millions of dollars prospecting oil

Infact the agreement nnpc use today was agreement between shell n eastern region government

Cocoa didn't found oil exploration alone
Cocao from cross River ( largest cocoa producers in Nigeria ) and abia/imo ...

rubber from bayelsa ,cross River ,akwa Ibom ,rivers , abia .....

Cashew nuts from Abia , Enugu , cross River

Palm oil from the whole eastern region ( akwa Ibom , ogoni , etche have the best oil )

These things made the eastern region fastest growing region in the world ...but some people allowed propaganda work on them and here we are
who be this ignorant,cross rivers largest producer of cocoa?you must be high,ondo is the largest produced of cocoa follow by ekiti and osun then cross rivers.
abia/IMO did not have any cocoa.
ignorant!

3 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by SIRTee15: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is a straw man argument.
Yorubas have never laid claim to the oil resources in naijadelta. May be as a commonwealth of Avery Nigerian citizen...definitely not beyond that claim.
No yoruba politicians ever came out to say cocoa money developed naija delta.

Its the northerners making it loud and clear that the oil fields in the naija delta is their heritage and that if Nigeria breaks, the off shore crude oil belongs to them. They also said they used groundnut money to develop the oil.

Yet this mad man will never face his main antagonist and refute their claim. It's the quiet and political correct yorubas he's taking a jibe at because he knows they won't respond.

He dare not make a sound in the presence of any hausa or Fulani hegemony. He knows that will be a suicide.
The fraudulent way he was made governor is the way he will be kicked out.

Ode.

7 Likes

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Urchman200: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

this is madness at best, what have you said in essence?
Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
jrusky:

Wallahi you already on the brinks of decaying while you still walking around.

Pls did Diri even mentioned tribe? Did he even said anyone said so that cocoa was used to developed any other region apart from Sw.

Pls is Diri now igbo man? E dey do me to slap your silly head. Anytime anyone from SS talk you bollocks from my region will quickly jumped on it and claimed it as your headache you suckers unity beggars I kept saying it SS is a nation to be and on their own so stop dive nosing like pigs to their affairs, allow them to talk stop being silly.

Moreso see how foolish, irresponsible and dead illiterate you are so all the houses in Lagos belong to igbo bro you are a fool and very shameless bollock.

Same way we claimed developed all the North. If the entire house in Lagos at that time belong to igbo then where is your family own pls give us the address the house your parent built in Lagos in that era?

Look I will forever stand on your damn neck despite I came from SE but will never succumb to that demonic hate Gene in most of you. Call me whatever bro your damn headache.

Let me educate you hate the SW or not you will ends up being the one to vacate their land las las because they never invited your hate infested disgusting human to their land.

This Nigeria that become difficult to separate today *It was our own Azikwe that betrayed Awo, Tafawa, Bello, Enahoro by going behind and struck out the *clause* signed with Queen during independence struggle that Nigeria can path way if they wish, *agreed sealed* but out of this same hate Gene the man called Zik went behind to removed the clause with no one knowledge**** go ask your parent to tell you the truth.

I blame the Yoruba for sometime keeping quiet for a a s s hole like you trying to bully them. They need to dig history and face fool like you.

Too much vituperation... Igbo people seems to be the worst people in existence. We hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Duoye Diri: Nigeria Didn’t Use Cocoa Money To Develop Oil by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Amah70:
To have their oil back in their new sovereign countries, all the oil producing areas need to do is negotiate with the oil companies on how to share profits from crude oil in the SS and SE.
Appoint Jewish lobbyists as intermediaries.

One of the few sensible comments I've read on this post.

You are wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife / 'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. / Criticise But Don't Mock Our Anti-Graft War - Lai Mohammed Tells Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.