Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested (35421 Views)

I Don't Kidnap, I Only Kill People – Aleru, Zamfara Bandit Chief / 66-Year-Old Man Who Rapes Minors In Yobe, Arrested / 17-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Set Herself On Fire Over Dowry Dies (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by GreatAxeMan: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
The Emir of Kano was probably his house boy.

asanausana91 quote=110116575:
I know your foolishness Will not allow you to make research before opening your dirty mouth. Ask your father what is the relationship between ojukwu father and the Emir of kano.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by naija1stnigar(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
The next thing they will tell us is that the boy has repented, he has been forgiven and is now on government payroll.

In Nigeria terrorists and bandits in the North can repent and be forgiven, but armed robbers in the south cannot repent and be forgiven. Even though terrorists and bandits are worse than armed robbers.
am not supporting terrorists and bandits but from your comments I guess you must be an armed robber or an in-law to a notorious one.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by countryman13: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/10/14-year-old-bandit-known-raping-female-victims-arrested-zamfara
what sort of nonsenses arraignment is ds? Why not just minus him at d point of arrest?
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
If mental abusers disciplined a punishable criminality, a alot of children would wanna in prison providing a long long.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by sameks08(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
though is in their blood but this people has make us not to believe them again so I'm struggling with my thought
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by Decryptor(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
asanausana91:
the same course land that made ojukwu who he was? The same course land produced 80% of the Igbo billionaires?

Oga, CURSED is different from COURSE cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ndi quota system
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by Bimpe29: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
It's high time proper parenting is taken seriously in the North.

However, the moral decadence of our society in general is alarming and that's really a direct consequence of improper home training.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by asanausana91: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The Emir of Kano was probably his house boy.

probably. Thank God you said probably. Just ask your father he will gist you.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by executive12: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
The next thing they will tell us is that the boy has repented, he has been forgiven and is now on government payroll.

In Nigeria terrorists and bandits in the North can repent and be forgiven, but armed robbers in the south cannot repent and be forgiven. Even though terrorists and bandits are worse than armed robbers.

So you want them to start releasing armed robbers in the South? You can see how the North has ended up. I don't think you want the South to end up like the North.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by TheABOMINATION: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
executive12:

So you want them to start releasing armed robbers in the South? You can see how the North has ended up. I don't think you want the South to end up like the North.

Dafaq is making you guys to interpret my comment like this. The point am making is that, since it's crazy to forgive and release armed robbers that say they repented, it should be crazier to forgive and release terrorists and bandits that claim repentance. But this is exactly what the North is doing.

Let me go and add this to my first comment, I don't want another person to mention me with this question.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by GreatAxeMan: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Maybe not houseboy, but I remember we once had a gateman called Ado Bayero.

asanausana91:
probably. Thank God you said probably. Just ask your father he will gist you.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by Bromax: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wey him picture? I think we have to stop this idea of mismatch when it comes to pictures. If u don't have the pics of the culprit don't put any at all. But if na south east una go put pics add. Nawao
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by Blackdisciple(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
They don't have his photos consider it a fake news
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by Roma10: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sex is sweet grin
BUT
Say no to rape undecided

Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by dvdlamb: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Gurge:
Am beginning to love the Nigerian Civil Defence much more than the Nigeria Police. I really hope the bill intended to make them one doesn’t see the light of the day because whatever is associated with the police always turns negative.

Just tell us you are member of NSCDC period! They are not better than the NPF so stop glorifying them
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by asanausana91: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Maybe not houseboy, but I remember we once had a gateman called Ado Bayero.

go give your mother the phone, I don't talk with kids.bye...........
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by Juliusdking(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Release him.

How can you arrest him for rape when all he did was give rare excitement to women being held under depressing conditions?
mad man
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by GreatAxeMan: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
And I don't talk to wretched dimwits from abóki land! Go and forage in a dustbin like your fellow filthy beggars from the north.

asanausana91:
go give your mother the phone, I don't talk with kids.bye...........
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by Farid24224(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Steep:
It is what he has learnt from his mentors.
Islam teaches men to rape victims of jihad or war.

Blatant lie!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by SOFTENGR: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Angelfrost:
Why is sex so important to these ugly, dirty, and illiterate people?!!!

Even their elites are not left out... It's always sex, sex, sex!!!
The teaching of imaginary 72 virgins must have made the useless boy long for the thing.
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by cardoctor(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2022
This guy na 20+ but claiming 14. Na lie
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by GreatAxeMan: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2022
Shari'a law obviously. Any law that makes mûdslîmés suffer is a good law. The problem is that they will want to extend application of their law to non muslims.

AntiChristian:
Nigeria law vs Shariah law

Which do you think will address this 14yr old boy's case better?
Re: 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested by LIONSABRE(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
wtf! A 14 year old?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers / Baba Ijesha: Adewale Elesho Begs Princess To 'Have Mercy' (Video) / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.