Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In Ui’s Faculty Of Pharmacy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In Ui’s Faculty Of Pharmacy (273 Views)

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In Ui’s Faculty Of Pharmacy by hdmovieplug(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nigerian lady emerges best graduating student in UI’s Faculty of Pharmacy with a CGPA of 6.9 out of 7.0

A Young Nigerian lady identified Cynthia Okafor, has been praised by Nigerians on social media after she emerged as the best graduating student in the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan.

According to the proud graduate, she scored an amazing CGPA of 6.9 out of 7. 0 in the institution.

She shared photos from her graduating ceremony and wrote ;

”I just emerged as the Best Graduating Student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan with a CGPA of 6.9 out of 7.0 & distinctions in 5 out of the 6 departments in the Faculty. Indeed I have seen God’s power yield much more for me than my human efforts could ever have!’

See more photos below ;

'

https://mydailyplug.com/nigerian-lady-emerges-best-graduating-student-in-uis-faculty-of-pharmacy-with-a-cgpa-of-6-9-out-of-7-0/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Emerges Best Graduating Student In Ui’s Faculty Of Pharmacy by Aidejay(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Solutions For Students Unable To Get Profile Code / Students To Remain At Home As ASUU Extends Strike For 2 Months / How To Bank As Much As 100k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.