Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Let's Learn And Be More Patient Anger Has No Positive Benefit The Result Is Regr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Learn And Be More Patient Anger Has No Positive Benefit The Result Is Regr (146 Views)

Principal Apologizes For Flogging Corps Member, Says It Was Out Of Anger / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Sierra Leone Nurse Jailed For 15 Years For Raping Patient In A London Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn And Be More Patient Anger Has No Positive Benefit The Result Is Regr by ollymooreagain: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Two women in the compound had a quarrel. Their husbands, being home, came to see what the matter was. Whether out of too much wisdom or too much foolishness, (e g. I must defend my wife or I can't take this from your type), the two men inherited the fight. After using mere words and hands to fight, they decided to be "manly" and looked for weapons, (chairs, shovels, bottles etc.) The women got scared and ran inside to start shouting and screaming and pleading. But no! Anger was on the throne and satan was blowing the whistle. Before long, they injured each other in dangerous places. Blood flowed, tension rose, fear soared and still more bleeding. Yet, they both refused to let go or separate. Before long, one of them slumped owing to fatigue and excessive bleeding. He died. Soon, the other fell too. Other tenants came out and rushed him to the hospital. Doctors swung into action. He lived a few more hours. Before night, he too died !
Same day, two corpses and two widows. Both of them had children. The children had fathers in the morning but became fatherless before night. The men were not sick, not poisoned, not in road accidents, not covid19 cases, not police accidental shooting, not armed robbers or '1million boys' attack. Just anger! "How can you insult my wife! My wife! Iyawo mi!" "Mata na!"
"My husband, don't let them take us for a ride, never!". Now what a shame; what a regret; what a waste!!!
My people, please, let's learn and be more patient anger has no positive benefit the result is regret. Prevention is far better than cure! Try n maintain peace. Stay safe!.

Re: Let's Learn And Be More Patient Anger Has No Positive Benefit The Result Is Regr by mediainc: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2022

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Chorister Arrested For Allegedly K#lling Her Third Newborn Baby In Jos / Crass Ignorance Being Exploited By The Religious Elite Ìn Northern Nigeria / Bandits Kill At Least 11, Kidnap Four Chinese Expatriates, Others At Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.