Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Copywriting Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Copywriting Writers (216 Views)

What Should You Do After Learn Copywriting? / What Is Exactly Is Copywriting? / Revealed: Copywriting Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Writers by Alade07: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Do you know that SALES is the primary metric to measure business success?. If you agree with me, then you need the right strategy to drive sales to your business. My name is Emmanuel, I'm a copywriter who has discovered the secret to this right strategy to create a tribe of loyal and paying customers. My services below has been designed to deploy those strategies to your business. They include:
1. Creating compelling offer for your business.
2. Driving traffic to your business websites and blogs with well detailed and action-triggering copies and content.
3. Email copies.
4. Blog post.
5. Product description
6. Sales copy

Feel free to contact me on 08140221886

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Love Poem || Baby Do You Love Me ? | Most Powerful Love Poem About Re / Poem: Under The Rain By Soibi Versatile / Be Gracious To Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.