Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains (23243 Views)

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying / Simon Ekpa Didin't Say IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, This Is What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
if you believe that then you must be easily deceived or brainwashed.

The information is at pit of your finger
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Idzitari1(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2022
We all know they are Igbo fulani nd Stark Illiterate why telling us again
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Kwestionair: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2022
Dhury:
the biggest person from your tribe history is crying in our custody.

Mumu don’t go and fight the criminal Buhari and his bunch of criminal cronies be here hating on who is bigger than Nigeria itself
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by puzzlegate(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you aware ignorance and misuse of the word "illiterate" is an outstanding quality of a stark illiterate?

A man who has attended and passed several academic/professional courses both home and abroad can be described as an illiterate only by a crude and stark illiterate.

Describing Buhari as an illiterate confirms Simon Ekpa's post: Ipob members are stark illiterates.
Because, after all they didn't attend courses both home and abroad. You see your sense ? Rubbish !
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Dhury: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Kwestionair:

Mumu don’t go and fight the criminal Buhari and his bunch of criminal cronies be here hating on who is bigger than Nigeria itself
a pot that is cooking your mazi is bigger than him. Do your worst He will remain in our cage heaven will not fall.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I hope your memory is still alive to recall who the personal saviour of ipob pigs described as pigs and idiots.

Abi you want to disagree with prophet lamidi cownu, the great ohamadick?
Igbos are not like the Afonjas that suck the balls of Fulani or who can be dominated by one man for years. if Nnamdi Kanu should mess up, he would become inconsequential. ask Uwazurike. The only reason he is listened to is because the SE leadership has failed in making sure the SE are not marginalized. we can never be slaves to anyone. if you have heard the phrase, igbos dont have a king, it means that the every Igbo man has a say. republicans. This idea of Yorubas and Fulani trying to hard to make the Igbos become submissive will not work. and Nnamdi Kanu is disposable unless he continues to speak when the useless political elites of the se keep quiet. hope you have a little understanding of who we are. we are not a tribe of sycophants' or arse lickers grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

The information is at pit of your finger
and you are to give me the information? very laughable grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by adedayoa2(f): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Then don hack him account Simon ekpa doesn't type like this,FG propaganda at work ipob we must up our game,they want to infiltrate us
are you sure it's FG at work or Afonjas?
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Anisilas: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2022
juman:
They are fighting over control of money.
lol as usual.
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by jrusky(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2022
I have nothing more to add to Ekpa statemen because I had been saying it on and on Ojukwu that started this struggle never toed the path these ipigs are following by attacking their fellow kinsmen, killing fellow kinsmen with different opinion to theirs, forcing their fellow kinsmen to obey them and damaged it all by eating human flesh in 21st century.

Ekpa I'm sure they are going to call you Afonja or Aboki because these goats called ipigs believes everyone must key in to their ideology by force failure to key-in then you are Afonja or Aboki to them they believe all igbo are stupid like them which is not the case.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by mediainc: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2022
grin
We have lots of them here, myopic, dumb, shallow minded numbskulls, heading to self destruct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by mediainc: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

We will continue terrorizing jihadist and terrorist
You will continue killing your mom dad, and your chiefs...this is what has been happening. We treat people how they treat others.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Blake755: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
ablejesus26:
They will by their own hand destroy this occutic fraud ipob they built �
Because God is not on their side they will always never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless and hopeless ipob scam.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
I swear to God those people are the most foolish people ever can you imagine the are going from school to school disgracing students and principals and asking them to remove their clothes or the will shoot u who opened school on Monday I have the videos here I don't know how to post it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ajumma(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
ablejesus26:
They will by their own hand destroy this occutic fraud ipob they built �
Because God is not on their side they will always never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless and hopeless ipob scam.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

i hope you are listening now

CC
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ajumma(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
That boy called Gidgiddy behaves exactly as described by Simon Okpa.

Igbos are a bunch of rētards.

Pls include these traitors & psychopath below in your list

FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by heniford2: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
ajumma:

i hope you are listening now

CC
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2

stop mentioning me again i use God beg you stop this mention how the hell do you get hold of my moniker name please stop mentioning me i don't engage fools
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by IfnobeGod20: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
The most senseless set of people I have ever seen is this IPOB proponent. They sleep and wake up in self denial. They would never accept their errors. Always assumed to be right in all things. You show them one error, they would dribble you to another issue unrelated and they would commit same error, you show them, they dribble you to another thing unrelated. I don't just know how the so called literates can be brainwashed to the extent that they can't think straight any more. Well, who gods want to kill, he will first made mad and their madness will always start at the market square where our people says, madness of the market square is the hardest to cure.
All this their energy they are exerting, if they use it for propagation of the gospel and profitable adventures, their lives will be meaningful and the society will gain.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Psalmistproject: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Osagyefo98:
The bible says in the book of proverb 14:12 That there is a way which seems right to a man but the end thereof is death ( destruction)

Igbos are now on path of total destruction.

Oh yes, otu a ka ngwucha ndi na emebi iwu na adi
Which path?
Agitations? Revolution?
Do you even know what they're fighting for?

Let me remind you.

This agitation was a call for divers ethnicities to recall their representatives. Let the people decide if they wish to still be a part of the Lord luggards 1914 almagamation of north and southern Nigeria without regards to the people of the land. Most of the countries merged in those forms in Europe and Asia has seceded and form their own countries.

The almagamation from onset favoured the north. Britain needed to use one part of the country to achieve their gain. The south tho organised were more intellectually sound and patriotic. The south didn't want British to establish colonies in their region but after fighting bloody loosing many souls they surrendered but one particular ethnic group lingered on in the fight. That was the Igbos.
The British struck a good deal with northerners. Providing them with basic life resources then using them to fight and pillage the south.
Finally the north also found they were just pawn in the game of colonization but didn't bother. The Southern nationalists were the ones that pushed for Nigerians independence. The independence is the first phase the next phase was to have a national conference which will involve the ordinary people to know if the country can go on as one but the politicians felt it's worth trying. The bigger we are, the better for politicians but bad for the people.
They created their own salaries and entitlements, left the people behind.
I could go on and show you all the dots and their connections but let me stop here. What ipob is doing now is exactly what they should be doing. The country is gradually sliding into oblivion. The people need their land back. Let there be a general referendum for all ethnic groups of the country.
The only thing holding it is more blood shed, chaos and total destruction of the country. It may not concern you now but then you will wish they listened now.
I stand for peaceful resolution
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ajumma(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you aware ignorance and misuse of the word "illiterate" is an outstanding quality of a stark illiterate?

A man who has attended and passed several academic/professional courses both home and abroad can be described as an illiterate only by a crude and stark illiterate.

Describing Buhari as an illiterate confirms Simon Ekpa's post: Ipob members are stark illiterates.

loud this please.. you make my day

CC
FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2

I hope you are listening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by izac82: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
Igbos are not like the Afonjas that suck the balls of Fulani or who can be dominated by one man for years. if Nnamdi Kanu should mess up, he would become inconsequential. ask Uwazurike. The only reason he is listened to is because the SE leadership has failed in making sure the SE are not marginalized. we can never be slaves to anyone. if you have heard the phrase, igbos dont have a king, it means that the every Igbo man has a say. republicans. This idea of Yorubas and Fulani trying to hard to make the Igbos become submissive will not work. and Nnamdi Kanu is disposable unless he continues to speak when the useless political elites of the se keep quiet. hope you have a little understanding of who we are. we are not a tribe of sycophants' or arse lickers grin grin grin
Please, you guys should desist from involving Igbos in your fight with everybody. We are even the ones at the most receiving end of your highhandedness here in the east. Limit your fight to IPOB and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by NakwansaPolice: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
omenkaLives:
That boy called Gidgiddy behaves exactly as described by Simon Okpa.

Igbos are a bunch of rētards.

insulting a nairalander

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun

Rule 2
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Investigative: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
mediainc:

You will continue killing your mom's, dad's,.and your chiefs...this is what.has been happening.
Noise maker
No matter your lies Ipob won't give you that chance to turn ala igbo to Benue by disbanding ESN
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by olas24u(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
he is uneducated. period. and for you Afonjas to support this rubbish shows how low your morals have become

You like massage a lot ,when it is against you ,you talk and write shit,its obvious why Nigeria play you people like football ,you elevated money above intelligence and good character

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ajumma(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
heniford2:
stop mentioning me again i use God beg you stop this mention how the hell do you get hold of my moniker name please stop mentioning me i don't engage fools

your memory is gradually failing ..

you started it all

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
izac82:

Please, you guys should desist from involving Igbos in your fight with everybody. We are even the ones at the most receiving end of your highhandedness here in the east. Limit your fight to IPOB and others.
[/s] its either you are willingly ignorant or choose to be uninformed. whether you talk or you dont talk, you all have been marked. The country Nigeria has nothing for you. how many times have the people of Kaduna spoken like the Igbos or how many times have the people of Benue spoken up? yet they are killed on a regular. you just don't know what's happening and i doubt you ever will. keep adjusting like a toad in a boiling pot until you and your family are extinguished and your whole community turned to Muslims. continue to be politically correct
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Yet to see where he called IPOB illustrates
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
olas24u:

You like massage a lot ,when it is against you ,you talk and write shit,its obvious why Nigeria play you people like football ,you elevated money above intelligence and good character
Nigeria that has been nice to you what exactly have you achieved? are all your people gainfully employed? do you have 24 hrs light? are the food commodities in your market the cheapest and with high quality? do you have security? is your life better than those people in the east? you think the Afonjas are the king of the south right? keep believing rubbish. continue to be a willing slave. Ilorin is just the beginning. next is Lagos. your paradise grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

Our thug in Benue state also killed these ones
?

Answer the simple question... No need for useless whataboutism.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ablejesus26(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
heniford2:
another fulani ass licker noted grin cheesy

This man is in severe pain ��
Bloody pdthief ass licker��
Better hold something before you die of chest pain grin grin

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe movement

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Investigative: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Answer the simple question... No need for useless whataboutism.
You brain need reset if you think what you ask is a question
That's a stupid one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Or Civilian Regime Make Your Choice And Why. / Buhari’s Certificate: Go To court, INEC Tells PDP / Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.