Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains (23232 Views)

We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying / Simon Ekpa Didin't Say IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, This Is What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ablejesus26(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s] its either you are willingly ignorant or choose to be uninformed. whether you talk or you dont talk, you all have been marked. The country Nigeria has nothing for you. how many times have the people of Kaduna spoken like the Igbos or how many times have the people of Benue spoken up? yet they are killed on a regular. you just don't know what's happening and i doubt you ever will. keep adjusting like a toad in a boiling pot until you and your family are extinguished and your whole community turned to Muslims. continue to be politically correct

So what's your take??
Support a taliban wannabe agenda that will have the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't supports their fraud fruitless struggle??
If you are saying this with regards to the occultic fraud taliban wannabe ipob that has shown signs that they will be as deadly or even worse than the fg,just rest.
Let groups that are Just come out and speak about freedom not a group like ipob that will put others to the chains if they had the power.

Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Angelfrost(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

You brain need reset if you think what you ask is a question
That's a stupid one

Thank you for your time... Continue ranting aimlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
ablejesus26:
They will by their own hand destroy this occutic fraud ipob they built �
Because God is not on their side they will always never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless and hopeless ipob scam.
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
You should first say NO to

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by mediainc: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Investigative:

Noise maker
No matter your lies Ipob won't give you that chance to turn ala igbo to Benue by disbanding ESN
You and your village is irrelevant to me, the thread is about Lagos. You can keep killing and eating yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by pongwa(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
SATANICALLY:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1491770641153937412
"Things fall apart and the center cannot hold..."
Da da da da da da da da da da

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ablejesus26(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blake755:

I swear to God those people are the most foolish people ever can you imagine the are going from school to school disgracing students and principals and asking them to remove their clothes or the will shoot u who opened school on Monday I have the videos here I don't know how to post it

Most of this brainwashed efulefus doing this nonsense ipob have nothing doing with their lives,most of them don't even want to be productive with their hands and mind.
Following a London scammer that doesn't even have a primary school or any investment in Igboland that anyone can gain from�is that not foolishness.
Why should I sacrifice anything for touts, thugs, cultist, criminals, hardened thieves??
They choose to blame the govt for everything, forgetting that in Africa bad governance is the order of the day.
We had a bad road in my hometown,I charged everyone who could help out both the ones staying abroad and we fixed the road by ourselves,bcus we knew that waiting for the govt is going to be a long thing,but here you have one Londoner telling you the govt is bad and the only way forward is to bring self destruct into the land
Shame on every ipob supporter and member here � shame on them for they have lost the Igboness in them,to a foreign ideology.
Ipob is anti Igbo to the core bcus Igbo builds, Igbo doesn't destroy.
They will take their occultic, fraud taliban wannabe ipob biafra to their grave that is for sure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by DawnG1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
That is the problem with SE, always dividing and fighting against themselves. How would Biafra stand then?[b]

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Investigative: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
mediainc:

You and your village is irrelevant to me, the thread is about Lagos. You can keep killing and eating yourselves.
Yinmu
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by BJanta: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
SATANICALLY:

Every non-Ibo Nigeria knows this. Don't we see their posts and reactions on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ablejesus26(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
You should first say NO to

Looll this mugu wants to do the usual tribal tagging that's famous to a pained brainwashed ipob hoodlum ��.
The next one will be Bmc ��
Next attack will be Fulani ��
Nwokem let me add more pain to your soul �.
If it's the occult taliban wannabe Ipob's biafra!dead, nailed and buried ��.
Find one place cry don't be shy just cry ��

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Blackdisciple(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
And the headlines says otherwise
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Bashir75: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
SATANICALLY:

I'M HAPPY WISE PEOPLE ARE TELLING THEM WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING. THEY'RE RETRADED LOT.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by samx4real(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ekpa

Mumu
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by izac82: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s] its either you are willingly ignorant or choose to be uninformed. whether you talk or you dont talk, you all have been marked. The country Nigeria has nothing for you. how many times have the people of Kaduna spoken like the Igbos or how many times have the people of Benue spoken up? yet they are killed on a regular. you just don't know what's happening and i doubt you ever will. keep adjusting like a toad in a boiling pot until you and your family are extinguished and your whole community turned to Muslims. continue to be politically correct
Like I said, restrict your shit to your group and others, leave Igbos out of it. Who are at the receiving end of the violence in the east, ever since you guys took up arms?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by olas24u(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
Nigeria that has been nice to you what exactly have you achieved? are all your people gainfully employed? do you have 24 hrs light? are the food commodities in your market the cheapest and with high quality? do you have security? is your life better than those people in the east? you think the Afonjas are the king of the south right? keep believing rubbish. continue to be a willing slave. Ilorin is just the beginning. next is Lagos. your paradise grin grin grin

its on record that you ibos destroyed the regional system ,are you aware?you created a system that destroy a region called western nigeria ,that produced first in everything .But 2022 you are writing rubbish. First housing estate in Africa bodija in ibadan,first television station now NTA ,first tallest building cocoa house ,free education , university college ibadan. so why id you destroy it ,if not greed and ambition
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by olas24u(f): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
Nigeria that has been nice to you what exactly have you achieved? are all your people gainfully employed? do you have 24 hrs light? are the food commodities in your market the cheapest and with high quality? do you have security? is your life better than those people in the east? you think the Afonjas are the king of the south right? keep believing rubbish. continue to be a willing slave. Ilorin is just the beginning. next is Lagos. your paradise grin grin grin

you keep on deceiving yourself ,your states are one of the poorest in Nigeria and i dont know how you measure the advancement you people claim all the time,how i wish you people could just humble yourself and let us get freedom from these British agents in power,but you dont understand the enemy and continue to play their games
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by blahc007: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Osagyefo98:
The bible says in the book of proverb 14:12 That there is a way which seems right to a man but the end thereof is death ( destruction)

Igbos are now on path of total destruction.

Oh yes, otu a ka ngwucha ndi na emebi iwu na adi
grin Dede nwayo Biko.....
Ogwugwu ndi mmebi iwu ga adi egwu

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by warlordd(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Then don hack him account Simon ekpa doesn't type like this,FG propaganda at work ipob we must up our game,they want to infiltrate us

Nobody hacked his account. Simon Ekpa has been working against Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by africanusvu(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU,a course to modern Igbo development and civilisation,ogaghi adiro ha Na mma,the day ipob beheaded an Igbo man in Igbo land,tge worse taboo and first of its kind in modern Igbo was the day the end of ipob and KANU began

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by africanusvu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
DawnG1:
That is the problem with SE, always dividing and fighting against themselves. How would Biafra stand then?[b]
, igbos are not fighting themselves rather ipob and KANU is fighting igbos,we don't want the kind of the in Igbo land

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
ablejesus26:

So what's your take??
Support a taliban wannabe agenda that will have the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't supports their fraud fruitless struggle??
If you are saying this with regards to the occultic fraud taliban wannabe ipob that has shown signs that they will be as deadly or even worse than the fg,just rest.
Let groups that are Just come out and speak about freedom not a group like ipob that will put others to the chains if they had the power.

You are just yarning dust. As far as i have known, there has ever been anything that the Igbos have done whether Good or bad that has not been treated with disgust and disdain. The so called freedom group that is the ideal group that you want doesnt exist. there has never been any freedom fighting group that was loved by those who oppress its people or who are sympathetic to its cause. you are either from the sw or north so you are in one category. so whatever you think of IPOB that is your freaking business, we did not call you nor your people to complain to you that we need your help. when they were peaceful you all abused and insulted. when these same IPOB were killed, the Yorubas especially clapped and the northerners rejoiced its all on face book naira land and twitter . so i dont give a fu..ck about what any you think or any ethnic group. we did not protest on your land, the fight is not on you land so spare us all the bullshiit about you caring because you all want us to be exterminated. if it didnt happen in 1967 by you fore fathers it can never happen again. but remember we will never be slaves to no ne. we are free men.
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by africanusvu(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
ablejesus26:

Most of this brainwashed efulefus doing this nonsense ipob have nothing doing with their lives,most of them don't even want to be productive with their hands and mind.
Following a London scammer that doesn't even have a primary school or any investment in Igboland that anyone can gain from�is that not foolishness.
Why should I sacrifice anything for touts, thugs, cultist, criminals, hardened thieves??
They choose to blame the govt for everything, forgetting that in Africa bad governance is the order of the day.
We had a bad road in my hometown,I charged everyone who could help out both the ones staying abroad and we fixed the road by ourselves,bcus we knew that waiting for the govt is going to be a long thing,but here you have one Londoner telling you the govt is bad and the only way forward is to bring self destruct into the land
Shame on every ipob supporter and member here � shame on them for they have lost the Igboness in them,to a foreign ideology.
Ipob is anti Igbo to the core bcus Igbo builds, Igbo doesn't destroy.
They will take their occultic, fraud taliban wannabe ipob biafra to their grave that is for sure.
, ezigbo mmadu,chukwu gozierem gi,This gang of bloody idiots and their dropout leader have done more damage than repair to Igbo land,imagine an idiot who have contributed nothing to Igbo land even in his immediate family coming from one London location to give me a nation ?Aru

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
izac82:

Like I said, restrict your shit to your group and others, leave Igbos out of it. Who are at the receiving end of the violence in the east, ever since you guys took up arms?
first of all are you Igbo? if you are then you are a disgrace. you think speaking with these other people will make them accept you? have you even asked yourself why there is crises or violence in the SE when no existed? you think when the problem starts that because you spoke out you will be spared? i dont pray you are Igbo because you are not useful to our people and a complete sell out. please if you dont have any uselful thing to say just stay in your crib and hide as usual. maybe when they get to you you will have sense.
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by warlordd(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
DawnG1:

I never for once nursed the hope that a fraudster like Kanu and his gang of hooligans can give us Biafra. Even Uwazurike is far more intelligent than Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
olas24u:

its on record that you ibos destroyed the regional system ,are you aware?you created a system that destroy a region called western nigeria ,that produced first in everything .But 2022 you are writing rubbish. First housing estate in Africa bodija in ibadan,first television station now NTA ,first tallest building cocoa house ,free education , university college ibadan. so why id you destroy it ,if not greed and ambition
[/s] since the advent of the internet, the lies of the south west media has been busted time after time. first of all, Ironsi does not represent the Igbo people and if you go around Igbo land, no one talks about him, no monument is named after him. secondly the lies told by u and your people that the Igbos destroyed the regional government was another figment of the Imagination of the sw media and their gullible followers which is driven by Igbo hate and disdain. The decree 34 was enacted by Ironsi quite alright but was not fully implemented . ask your self what Ironsi was doing in the house of Fajuyi when TY Danjuma and his squad came calling? Ironsi was on a nationwide sensitization drive to let them know why it was very important for the decree 34 to be implemented, he wanted support that was why he was going all over the country meeting political leaders and traditional leaders from different parts of the country. he was killed before he could finish his sensitization trip.at that time Ojukwu WAS STILL THE REGIONAL HEAD OF THE EASTERN REGION.....now Gowon became president he abolished the decree 34 and later reenacted the same decree which these same people refused at the initial stage, there was a disagreement between him and Ojukwu based on the fact that he was not the most senior officer. crises in the north continued, fast forward Aburi, the agreement was BROKEN by Gowon and the war started. now GOWON CREATED THE 12 STATES WHICH NEVER EXISTED THAT FUTHER KILLED THE REGIONS. Gowon did all these but you liars made it a habit to recycle the same propaganda that was told to you just because you want Nigeria united at all cost for the sake of the oil. your lies cannot work on me grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
SATANICALLY:

I don't fancy IPOB, not even for a nanosecond. But for someone who cannot differentiate between two indefinite articles (uses "an" in place of "a"wink , I'll pass. It is primarily fraudulent and deceptive for a verified kettle to call an alleged pot black.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by Charly68: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
ablejesus26:
They will by their own hand destroy this occutic fraud ipob they built �
Because God is not on their side they will always never achieve anything meaningful in their fruitless and hopeless ipob scam.
Big scam indeed ... That is where they feed their families

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
olas24u:

you keep on deceiving yourself ,your states are one of the poorest in Nigeria and i dont know how you measure the advancement you people claim all the time,how i wish you people could just humble yourself and let us get freedom from these British agents in power,but you dont understand the enemy and continue to play their games
now like i said, Igbos cannot change their nature just because a Yoruba man and a Hausa man is not comfortable with it. you say we are not humble? The same nonsense you people were parroting during aburi, that Ojukwu was egotistic? we are not a meek people and a 3 year civil war and 3 million deaths cannot change that. which region is actually rich in the real sense? is it the North that has the highest rate of poverty and illiteracy that is rich? or is it the SW region that has the highest number of thugs and their leader is a well know drug baron and thug? stop deceiving yourselves. if there are any people who supposed to claim rich, its the Niger delta that has 2 Igbo states and 2 SS states with Igbo population. the sw love to live in past glory. apart from Lagos which was even developed by the colonialist and the FG which other sw state is habitable? how has your lives improved? there is no day that would pass without seeing ritual killings going on in any SW state? recently a boy of 17 years old was caught with his friend cooking the head of his girlfriends is what what makes the Yoruba's rich? you dont have any sensible thing to say. if not for social media you people would be lying as usual. Lagos is decaying. and cannot exist without Nigeria if Nigeria breaks what else does the sw have to offer other than skull minig? continue to put you head in the sand like ostrich you don't know you people are extremely poor grin grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ablejesus26(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
You are just yarning dust. As far as i have known, there has ever been anything that the Igbos have done whether Good or bad that has not been treated with disgust and disdain. The so called freedom group that is the ideal group that you want doesnt exist. there has never been any freedom fighting group that was loved by those who oppress its people or who are sympathetic to its cause. you are either from the sw or north so you are in one category. so whatever you think of IPOB that is your freaking business, we did not call you nor your people to complain to you that we need your help. when they were peaceful you all abused and insulted. when these same IPOB were killed, the Yorubas especially clapped and the northerners rejoiced its all on face book naira land and twitter . so i dont give a fu..ck about what any you think or any ethnic group. we did not protest on your land, the fight is not on you land so spare us all the bullshiit about you caring because you all want us to be exterminated. if it didnt happen in 1967 by you fore fathers it can never happen again. but remember we will never be slaves to no ne. we are free men.

Senseless rants, shenanigans, incoherent blabbings is all you just spewed.
Please someone should help me ask this mugu who the we and us he is talking about are??
So you want to claim to be Igbo and paint me as non Igbo right?�� typical brainwashed efulefu �.
Since your us and we do not have the likes of Phililp Emeguali, Chimamanda, Ngozi Iweala, Prof Soludo, Chief Arthur Eze, Allen Onyema,Kanu Nwakwo, chioma Ajunwa,Obi Cubana etc and the host of well to do meaningful Igbos we have and can boast of shut up and go and sit down.
We know who the Wes are in Igboland,not that brainwashed overfed drug addict Simon Epka, talkative Emma powerless, senseless DOS, you and the host of brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees doing this fruitless and fraud ipob ��.
Next time you do your we without specifically pin pointing it to your rubbish fraud taliban wannabe ipob,amadioha will strike you down�
All are Igbo but all can never be your occult fraud taliban wannabe ipob.
Take your nonsense fight away from Our land,go up to Aso rock or dss headquarters or join boko haram in sambisa forest, there is enough space for you and the fg army to slog it out there.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ablejesus26(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
africanusvu:
, ezigbo mmadu,chukwu gozierem gi,This gang of bloody idiots and their dropout leader have done more damage than repair to Igbo land,imagine an idiot who have contributed nothing to Igbo land even in his immediate family coming from one London location to give me a nation ?Aru

I know Afara ukwu very well having stayed in Opet World bank Umuahia, this man who is supposed to be a Londoner and rich doesn't have anything meaningful that his people can boast of enjoying from not one�
He is telling an Owerri man like me to curse and hate my leaders,how many times did the thief call out his late father who was also a leader??

Shame on all ipob members,they don't deserve to be amongst us, very soon just very soon we will start handing them over to their enemies if they continue to bring destruction upon a land that's everly envied for her peace and progress.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by MosheDayan: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:

Senseless rants, shenanigans, incoherent blabbings is all you just spewed.
Please someone should help me ask this mugu who the we and us he is talking about are??
So you want to claim to be Igbo and paint me as non Igbo right?�� typical brainwashed efulefu �.
Since your us and we do not have the likes of Phililp Emeguali, Chimamanda, Ngozi Iweala, Prof Soludo, Chief Arthur Eze, Allen Onyema,Kanu Nwakwo, chioma Ajunwa,Obi Cubana etc and the host of well to do meaningful Igbos we have and can boast of shut up and go and sit down.
We know who the Wes are in Igboland,not that brainwashed overfed drug addict Simon Epka, talkative Emma powerless, senseless DOS, you and the host of brainwashed thugs, cultist, criminals and hardened prison excapees doing this fruitless and fraud ipob ��.
Next time you do your we without specifically pin pointing it to your rubbish fraud taliban wannabe ipob,amadioha will strike you down�
All are Igbo but all can never be your occult fraud taliban wannabe ipob.
Take your nonsense fight away from Our land,go up to Aso rock or dss headquarters or join boko haram in sambisa forest, there is enough space for you and the fg army to slog it out there.
[/s]

Re: Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains by ablejesus26(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
MosheDayan:
[s][/s]

There can never be any as stupid as this set of people dead or alive.
Ipob.
Bmc.
Miyetti.

Your own stupidity is to the grave ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State / Governor Nasir El-rufai Inspects Kaduna Airport Terminal Construction (photos) / Why Buhari Reappointed Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.