Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

COUNTER Thread>>> What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart -no SIMPS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COUNTER Thread>>> What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart -no SIMPS (164 Views)

What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / The 6 Little Things That Melts A Woman's Heart / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COUNTER Thread>>> What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart -no SIMPS by kingscare1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
I see so many disgusting questions on this forum, like this one above that hit the front page, i ask myself is this set of guys in this cold fvcking world with me after seeing all the happenings around the world, the destructions and hearltesssness caused by females all around the world.

Guys, stop asking sensless questions on this romance sections, how can i grown ass men be asking such irritating questions.

see my guys, rather ask whats the easiest way to make big ass money and not to win a woman's heart. its simping for christ sake and never in your life try to win girls heart, just win money, wealth and vibes nothing else, you will see them droping like fles and throwing their panties up anyhow to you both online and offline. Money makes the world go round and make the most baddest bitchhh loyal to your rod.

lastly but never the least, even if the baddest bittch wanna bounce, let her bounce, just replace her. make sure you are helplessly good in bed also. love yourself first and trust no bittch. No bitch lost, No Bitch found.

No hating on the opposite gender, just trying to clear the fvcking air and keep my men gaurded to avoid putting this girls on pedastral.
- Be very good in bed
- Love your sef
- Make big ass money
- Be fcking real with so much vibes
- be your own best friend
- Educate your fvcking minds
- Be great.

Out

(1) (Reply)

Visit www.gistcover.com.ng for the latest romance gists / Money, Love, Or Communication? – Which Do You Think / Rep Your State Of Origin And Any Other Fun Thing Or Place In Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.