Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi (579 Views)

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% / Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by Zulez: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Recommend legit abeg
If its app or within physical
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by shilenji(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Zulez:
Recommend legit abeg
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by Blazinglevel: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Zulez:
Recommend legit abeg
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by Highman56: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Blazinglevel:
its physical. You get 30% monthly plus capital every month
Lol and which business is that?
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by abiambo(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Highman56:

Lol and which business is that?

Sounds like MMM to me
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by Blazinglevel: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2022
abiambo:

Sounds like MMM to me
so if you have a shop for instance, and you buy let's say indomie and bread and small provision for sale in a good location you can't make 30% in a month? Not that that's what the money would be used for. But there are many things one can do that would generate more than that returns monthly.

What we know limits us and that which we don't know is bigger than us.

Let's just do what we all want but I'll never be satisfied by conventions. I'll break limits.

Not everything you don't know,understand or personally do is MMM.

I'm talking about physical businesses with verifiable location.

Wish you the best my brother

1 Like

Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by rikah: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2022
Join 1global, very legit and paying
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by Robinrul(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
That is risky if you ask me... Instead why not ficus on finding investors for yourself and then choose the one that best suit you

PS: Poyepo Simoyan, Nigeria's top Business Adviser for UBA Capital created a FREE video explaining "New strategies to attract investors within 90days"

Check my profile to get the link and request the FREE video

Hope it goes a long way
Cheers to success!!
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by Zulez: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
rikah:
Join 1global, very legit and paying
refer the app link bro
Re: I Need Sure Investments With Weekly Or Monthly Roi by Zulez: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Blazinglevel:
its physical. You get 30% monthly plus capital every month
where be the office

(1) (Reply)

Bnb Paradise ||stake Bnb & Earn Upto 250% APR Passive Income || / Buy From Ebay, Amazon @N743/$1 We Pay and Ship To Your door / Human Right In Nigeria: In Jeopardy? Wish To Invest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.