Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi (494 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by farem: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Among other activities slated for His 80th birthday, Pastor E.A Adeboye has donated to the Ahmadu Bello University, Bauchi
Dialysis Machines
30KVA Generator
Medical Water Reverse Osmosis Purification System and other things worth millions of Naira.

Happy Birthday, Pastor Adeboye!

1 Share

Re: 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by triple996(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
9ice
Gods of men grin grin grin
Re: 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by farem: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
triple996:
9ice
Gods of men grin grin grin
Re: 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by remsonik(f): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nice one Daddy G.O God bless you
Re: 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nice...

But I don't know why people have to wait for a special occasion or their birthday to donate such things.

That's how one Lagos senator, after the warehouse storing covid-19 palliatives was discovered and being looted by the public, said that he wanted to wait for his birthday to share it, and I was like, "what the heck?"

It was obviously a lie, but what baffled me most what the fact that he really believed using his birthday as an excuse for hoarding something that was really important and urgent for the public would make sense to Nigerians.

I just couldn't understand the rationale behind that reasoning.

I believe that one should not wait for any special occasion to share such things but just do it anytime they are able and could afford to do so.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by farem: 6:08am On Feb 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Nice...

But I don't know why people have to wait for a special occasion or their birthday to donate such things.

That's how one Lagos senator, after the warehouse storing covid-19 palliatives was discovered and being looted by the public, said that he wanted to wait for his birthday to share it, and I was like, "what the heck?"

It was obviously a lie, but what baffled me most what the fact that he really believed using his birthday as an excuse for hoarding something that was really important and urgent for the public would make sense to Nigerians.

I just couldn't understand the rationale behind that reasoning.

I believe that one should not wait for any special occasion to share such things but just do it anytime they are able and could afford to do so.

God bless.

Your submission has confirmed one thing;
You have a selective blindness or some form of amnesia (no insult intended).

When it comes to equipping government hospitals across the Nigeria with latest life saving gadgets, Pastor Adeboye has been doing that for years (Internet is your friend)
BTW, what is even wrong with doing this at this special occasion? Do you prefer he lavish money on some irrelevant things (which is his prerogative, anyway) or striving to better the lots of people that he may never likely know or meet.
ABỤ should be the light of the North. What has happened to billions pumped in for decades that this old man (whose efforts you are trying to downgrade) has come in place.
Many Nigerians have died needlessly for the absence or non-functioning of some of these.
Re: 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2022
What happens to their miraculous powers?
I think Jesus cured sicknesses not provisions for treatment!
Re: 80th BIRTHDAY: Pst Adeboye Donates Dialysis Machines Etc To ABU Hospital, Bauchi by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
farem:

Your submission has confirmed one thing;
You have a selective blindness or some form of amnesia (no insult intended).

When it comes to equipping government hospitals across the Nigeria with latest life saving gadgets, Pastor Adeboye has been doing that for years (Internet is your friend)
BTW, what is even wrong with doing this at this special occasion? Do you prefer he lavish money on some irrelevant things (which is his prerogative, anyway) or striving to better the lots of people that he may never likely know or meet.
ABỤ should be the light of the North. What has happened to billions pumped in for decades that this old man (whose efforts you are trying to downgrade) has come in place.
Many Nigerians have died needlessly for the absence or non-functioning of some of these.
If you want to insult, it's your God-given right so don't be hypocritical about it.

I have said what I wanted to say, so you don't have to agree with it.

(1) (Reply)

When God Walked The Earth - Review / R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About / IS This True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.