Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About (493 Views)

Pastor Slumps, Dies While Preaching About Death / In Israel, You Will Be Jailed For Preaching About Christ. / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by verygoodbadboi: 10:17am On May 15, 2022
I was passing in front of a church the pastor was telling his congregation how muslim fanatics thew stones at late Deborah yakubu before using sticks to beat her till she died and how they burnt her dead body. Does it make sense
Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by Islandlady(f): 10:22am On May 15, 2022
Why not undecided they need to know what those animals are doing up north! So they can avoid them

But I am sure the pastor will not teach them to retailate or kill any Muslims back, that's Christianity for you

2 Likes

Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2022
You don't believe it really happened?

Haven't you seen the videos?

2 Likes

Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by Naijanascam: 10:36am On May 15, 2022
verygoodbadboi:
I was passing in front of a church the pastor was telling his congregation how muslim fanatics thew stones at late Deborah yakubu before using sticks to beat her till she died and how they burnt her dead body. Does it make sense

Effects of intoxications manifesting........
He should have informed them that she passed on during her sleep abi?..... That's why history subject is important in our schools...

3 Likes

Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by aigohior(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2022
the congregation needed to be aware, the pastor did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by verygoodbadboi: 11:20am On May 15, 2022
Those that are living in denial will know now for a fact that one Nigeria is a scam.
jesusjnr2020:
You don't believe it really happened?

Haven't you seen the videos?

I was passing by, I wanted to hear the whole story but I know I will get to see it on social media

Islandlady:
Why not undecided they need to know what those animals are doing up north! So they can avoid them

But I am sure the pastor will not teach them to retailate or kill any Muslims back, that's Christianity for you

You're right @Naijanascam we need to know how history. The coming generation need to know we have animals among us
Naijanascam:

Effects of intoxications manifesting........
He should have informed them that she passed on during her sleep abi?..... That's why history subject is important in our schools...

1 Like

Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by verygoodbadboi: 12:18pm On May 15, 2022
My respect for him just multiplied
aigohior:
the congregation needed to be aware, the pastor did the right thing
Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by Johnycastro18: 9:14pm On May 15, 2022
What the pastor did by making his members aware of what transpired is commendable.....

Better late than never
Re: R.I.P. Deborah. What I Overheard A Pastor Preaching About by verygoodbadboi: 8:11am On May 16, 2022
I concur

Johnycastro18:
What the pastor did by making his members aware of what transpired is commendable.....

Better late than never

(1) (Reply)

Dear Seun Osewa, I Was Unjustly Banned / Can You Sleep In A Mortuary For 24hours Without Light For 3million Naira? / Drop Ur Prayer Point And I Will Be Praying For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.