Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

To Every Good There's A Bad And To Every Bad There's A Good - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Every Good There's A Bad And To Every Bad There's A Good (181 Views)

How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend / My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Every Good There's A Bad And To Every Bad There's A Good by Das1mama: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day everyone, i have always Nurtured this primitive feelings that has being making me feel so uncomfortable about some advantages and disadvantages of people that are from a Polygamous family which some Religions permit it while others condemn it. Am from a polygamous home and guys to be plain with you, the challenges and troubles in it will not even wish it for an enemy, i will be outlining some of the advantages and advantages but Note that every single thing in the universe has it's own advantages and disadvantage as am very much open for quotes from those that think otherwise; because to every GOOD has it's own advantage and disadvantage and to every BAD also has it's own advantages and disadvantages and this is where every decision is being put into consideration to make choices meaning there's nothing like a PERFECT choice. 1, one of the advantages in a Polygamous Home comes with "COMPETITION" everyone strives to be the best and be the most favourite in the family which makes them hardworking and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Every Good There's A Bad And To Every Bad There's A Good by Das1mama: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Determined and more focus in achieving his or her goals in life. 2,one of the disadvantages and most common in polygamous homes is Envy, which leads to anger, jealousy, hatred and so on, in all that has being listed you will discover that polygamous family has so many disadvantages more than advantages which by choice it will be a capital No from me. So feel free to add ur own advantages or disadvantages who knows you might be saving a soul(generation) of a life time mistake that can never be revised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Every Good There's A Bad And To Every Bad There's A Good by remsonik(f): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
To every good there's a bad but not in all bad there's a good. If you're being treated badly there might be a blessing in disguise for you and it might also be building your life, emotions, skills such as to be the best in your environment.
But if you're doing bad, carrying out bad activities, unrighteousness you're just doing yourself evil, no advantage or good in it. You're building up pains for yourself, you might think you have gold but it's just stones molded for you. You won't have peace, you will continue to toil at it and curses, suffering, pain is coming for you
Re: To Every Good There's A Bad And To Every Bad There's A Good by Das1mama: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
remsonik:
To every good there's a bad but not in all bad there's a good. If you're being treated badly there might be a blessing in disguise for you and it might also be building your life, emotions, skills such as to be the best in your environment.
But if you're doing bad, carrying out bad activities, unrighteousness you're just doing yourself evil, no advantage or good in it. You're building up pains for yourself, you might think you have gold but it's just stones molded for you. You won't have peace, you will continue to toil at it and curses, suffering, pain is coming for you
ok i understand but do you know if a man is known to be an unrighteous or an evil minded person; the advantages here is people cannot easily toil with you, take for instance Civilians are more afraid of armed robbers than with any security personels like Police, Soldiers etc but we know the end point of all will be destructions. Hope u get d drift?

(1) (Reply)

I Assure You Will Make Passive Income / My TRIP TO LAGOS On Official Business | Travel Vlog / Congratulations To All Omo Oko Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.