Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari (9734 Views)

Elumelu: Businesses Are Suffering, Leaders Should Be Held Accountable / TIMELINE: Bad Fuel, Foul Fuel, Off-Spec — Nigeria’s History With Bad Petrol / Buhari Orders CBN To Blacklist Importers Of Palm Oil, 42 Other Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by nnewsnjobs: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
I thought that NNPC are the sole importer of fuel into the country, which one are they confusing me again?
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by bigerboy200: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
LoL
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by tommy589(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:
We will only know he is serious when the licenses of Oando, MRS and other crooked companies that imported adulterated petrol are withdrawn.

Ethnic bigots.

NNPC stopped independent marketers from importing petroleum products only to lease out the responsibility to companies with affiliation to powerful politicians.

Meanwhile, they will come and be telling us that they are the sole importers of fuel into the country until breeze blow and fowl nyash come outside.

I go with you
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na so baba

Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by baralatie(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open!

These mofos said only NNPC imports petroleum products not knowing their cronies are importing as well.

No wonder they refused to remove subsidy after removing it for upto two times grin
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Yankee101: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oando = Tinubu
MRS = Dantata (Dangote's cousins)

Let's see how they'll handle this

Cheap fu only to knock our engines
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by baike: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Y
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by seunlayi(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
The minister should resign or be sacked
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by F117nighthawk: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
The company who brought the bad fuel into Nigeria nko? Abi that company too isn't culpable? I am 100%percent certain that nothing will happen as usual, we dey wait and see
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
I thought that NNPC are the sole importer of fuel into the country, which one are they confusing me again?

My brother, me sef confuse o

Reading through this makes it seem they are talking about future cases, like "this one wey happen don happen, but next time, well punish offenders"
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Stevosty:
When you have abokis all in key sectors of the economy, this is what you get.

Aboki will continue to be on top of you.

Aboki will continue to be your leder,I mean Ruler!.

Go to USA and live there for ever. Safe Journey.

This is the Country of Aboki.
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by SOFTENGR: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Resign, then I'll know are serious.
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Illiterate interlopers! An illiterate interloper at the affairs of 150 million animals and forcing himself over 50 million reasonable ones.
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
HonNL:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4805078066251162&id=100002470489894

Story story. Who is he telling? Isn't he the one supposed to hold them accountable?
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Guyman02: 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Buhari: NNPC is the sole importer of petrol in Nigeria grin grin
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
175:
Shut up. Aren't you the petroleum minister?

So he should be Minister of smugglers also?
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Guyman02:
Buhari: NNPC is the sole importer of petrol in Nigeria grin grin

And its not sole smuggler
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Illiterate interlopers! An illiterate interloper at the affairs of 150 million animals and forcing himself over 50 million reasonable ones.

He is your President also.

You can relocate to USA
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by alpharoyalty: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
The minister of petroleum should just resign.
Incompetent idiot.
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by gracealonev: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
And that's where it will end, naturally.
They will later remember how the importer financed their 2019 elections.
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
alpharoyalty:
The minister of petroleum should just resign.
Incompetent idiot.

He is incompetent, not idiot.
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Hectroy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
To think that not long ago NNPC boasted of having fuel reserved that can take care of the country needs for three months...
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by baralatie(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

My brother, me sef confuse o

Reading through this makes it seem they are talking about future cases, like "this one wey happen don happen, but next time, well punish offenders"
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by baralatie(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hectroy:
To think that not long ago NNPC boasted of having fuel reserved that can take care of the country needs for three months...
D
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Scammer
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by yesloaded: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
This administration is a shame

Lots of greed people in the petroleum sector

They've milked this country badly but still supply us with bad fuel causing our vehicles several damages

Some Nigerians struggled to buy small car to ease their day to day to day movement without any government support

Government gave us bad road we didn't complain but they still have the gut to supply us bad fuel despite the fact that we are paying for the fuel

This administration has demonstrated lack of knowing the right direction in every facet of this country. On economy, transport, education, health just name it! They failed woefully but will be quick to blame other people for their mistakes instead of to accept the error and make amendments

Put the right people with more than enough knowledge at the right place instead of doing things in ethnic and religious way

Gosh
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by nomoreinfection: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open!

These mofos said only NNPC imports petroleum products not knowing their cronies are importing as well.

No wonder they refused to remove subsidy after removing it for upto two times grin

HMMM
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by IbileIfe: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
They would have been hanged in China.
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Reference(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
RedEnergy:
NNPC imported the fuel through its own subsidiary Duke Oil. NNPC is the root of the problem, not the distributors

I don't think you heard the report of the NNPC GMD or whatever.
It was clear that they brought the tainted gasoline from Belgium..... (no pun intended).
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by AsawanaDgreat: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Normal story
Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Deeprooted: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
SmartProf:
Mere rhetoric. Even the President himself is off-spec.

grin

1 Like

Re: Importers Of Off-spec Petrol Must Be Held Accountable - Buhari by Penguin2: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
RedEnergy:
NNPC imported the fuel through its own subsidiary Duke Oil. NNPC is the root of the problem, not the distributors

Please don’t quote me and say nonsense.

Did you not read the statement by Mele Kyari, the MD of NNPC where he named the six companies that imported the adulterated products?

Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Treat Past Leaders Badly - Ikuforiji Justifies Pension Law For Govs / Court Strkes Out Suit Challengng Tinubu's Intervention In Rivers Poltical Crisis / Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.