Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,810 members, 7,834,716 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa (1190 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by Jenniferchuma10: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Controversial Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa, has revealed that she got to know that she was sexually attracted to people of the same gender at the tender age of 5.

Temmie made this revelation during a question and answer session on her Instagram story. A follower had asked ‘when she had her gay awakening’?.

Replying, the singer disclosed that her neighbor, who was also her best friend till they were teenagers, was her gay awakening. According to her, she was blown away the first time she ever saw her face got attracted.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-became-a-lesbian-at-age-5_-temmie-ovwasa/

Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by advanceDNA: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lgbtq lies...

1 Like

Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by MITCHELL96: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lies! What did she know at the age of 5 ?

Someone that was still begging mummy and daddy for sweet, nonsense and clout chasing girl

1 Like

Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by softwerk(f): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Where is Pastor Righteousness when you need him sef?!

These are the kind of people that will allow this world end quick.

1 Like

Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Which kind of rubbish lie is that?

1 Like

Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by dawnomike(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
softwerk:
Where is Pastor Righteousness when you need him sef?!

These are the kind of people that will allow this world end quick.
ssshhh! he is praying... Do not disturb him.

1 Like

Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by VeryWickedSoul: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
When we say gays are mentally challenged, this is why.

1 Like

Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by ABCthings: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Little wonder her career has refused to sprout
Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by ClassicMan202(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
This mumu that failed to blow in music... Now goes about giving controversial interviews just to remind relevant... !diot
Re: I Became A Lesbian At Age 5″_ Temmie Ovwasa by Karemarealty288(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Holy Ghost fire.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think About This Fashion? Girl Spotted At The Mall / MUSIC “na Small Doctor Run The Package”: Portable Stoned With Bottles In Agege A / "Mohbad Reportedly Has A Child Outside, Lady Claims"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.