Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians (41582 Views)

Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Xscape1993(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:
Lol... Tinubu boys won't be happy with that pic
You are a true Nigerian. Remain true to yourself.

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by NOwazobia: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Not new. It's what they have been doing.

We won't still get it right come 2023, because of the slow belly and unreasonable youths.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by GupbisFounder(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
The only popular (intending Presidential...) politician that have paid a visit to Hanifa's parent was Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. So, Bulama cut across all of the strategies. Not just your Messiah in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Dhury: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2022
See another cartoon by him

3 Likes

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Kazeem47(m): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2022
A
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by toprealman: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Pay for their WAEC, NECO and UTME fee
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Pain(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2022
90 Years Old Man !!

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by immortalcrown(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2022
FactBoyz:
This Cartoon by Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 and Politicians
Please, what does Orubebe mean?
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Decryptor:
When I heard all those election promises in 2015, I knew they were fake! I warned those who cared to listen but they thought I was talking rĂºbbish.

What tactics did APC not use? They even said Buhari had an Igbo son-in-law whom we suddenly are no longer hearing about. grin grin

Now see where we are today.

The damage done to Nigeria since 2015 till date will take a serious-minded leadership another 50 years to fix. undecided

That is the extent to how Nigeria has degenerated.

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by hatchy(f): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Bia! This cartoon artist do you will break this table o.

If Tinubu survives heart attack this year then know it that his Chi is made of steel.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nonexisting: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2022
See how Tinubu dey on his own and stray bullets just dey hit am. grin
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nonexisting: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

Please, what does Orubebe mean?
Your right hand man who "we will not take it" for you when they rig the election results more than you do.

4 Likes

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by gabbasin: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Decryptor:
When I heard all those election promises in 2015, I knew they were fake! I warned those who cared to listen but they thought I was talking rĂºbbish.

What tactics did APC not use? They even said Buhari had an Igbo son-in-law whom we suddenly are no longer hearing about. grin grin

Now see where we are today.

The damage done to Nigeria since 2015 till date will take a serious-minded leadership another 50 years to fix. undecided

That is the extent to how Nigeria has degenerated.they will still dish out fake promises in 2023 and surely we will still choose one, all of them come with fake promises and lies, and one must be elected. It's the norm as 2023 won't be different from 2015. Election campaigns are all about fake promises. We only elect who lie most

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by deebrain(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Excellent
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by AJORE(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2022
You too fine babe.
everythinggirly:
Tinubu will fail! All old cargos should fail!
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Gamesmart: 11:59am On Feb 11, 2022
You will soon see many of the idiotic "yoots" screaming "I am Atikulated" or "Jagagban".

Watch! Bookmark this post.

May the lives of such youths and their descendants continue being destroyed.

May it be destroyed until (i) they cannot see any hope again, (ii) they are seriously hungry & destitute, and (iii) they have no way out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Godispeace: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
ediot so Atiku is not old or all those useless SE leaders like pius Ayim, iwuayawu, peter Obi ,are not old and thieves !!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Dailymice:
Lol... Tinubu boys won't be happy with this innocent cartoon cause their Tinubu is an old who fits perfectly to that old man in the cartoon..

They are already below me convulsing massively under a dry mixture of zombie palliative.

Alhamdulillah Bulama is from the North, before they tag him IPOB for saying the truth and being logical. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bulamo!!!

The Chairmo of the truth saying!.

Whoever wanna be presido in this country must rea this.

Only Primo Tafawo didn't do so. Might be the wayo was not there at the time.

Lol. Niger politicians and short cut.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by justking(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Jostoman: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:
Tinubu boys above have all pounced on me for saying the truth.. Nawa o
grin grin
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gamesmart:
You will soon see many of the idiotic "yoots" screaming "I am Atikulated" or "Jagagban".

May it be destroyed until (i) they cannot see any hope again, (ii) they are seriously hungry & destitute, and (iii) they have no way out of Nigeria.

We have to unite for a while on this thread and laugh altogether about this funny-truth.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nonexisting:
See how Tinubu dey on his own and stray bullets just dey hit am. grin

Leave Tinubu and anyone. This thread is for us to laugh together.

Zero Tribalism thread for a first time.

Hhhhhh.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by bergs2: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/173e83cc7048bc6b25c4a029c6b5bbcf/tenor.gif[/img]
This is actually the best description.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s][/s]
everythinggirly:
Tinubu will fail! All old cargos should fail!

You should say all, its enough.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by IfnobeGod20: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
The man tried, he captured everything and the state of mind of our old politicians that has refused to leave the stage for the younger generation or the intellectual technocrats that has the wherewithal and the technical know-how with sound resume to fit in in every aspect of the Nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by olamike02: 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:
Lol... Tinubu boys won't be happy with this innocent cartoon cause their Tinubu is an old who fits perfectly to that old man in the cartoon..

They are already below me convulsing massively under a dry mixture of zombie palliative.

Alhamdulillah Bulama is from the North, before they tag him IPOB for saying the truth and being logical. grin grin grin
I hope you're able to concentrate on anything you do because Tinubu appears to be your only headache. Tinubu we know because he has delivered. What has your regional leaders given you.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Mopolchi: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
tutudesz:
Look younger grin
Eat Corn grin
Drinking pure water grin
plaiting hair grin
The list continues:
Roasting corn grin
Frying akara and yams grin
Eating sugar canes grin
Eating with pupils grin

3 Likes

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Rayjnr: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:

Yes agreed bulama is from the North, but did bulama post it on nairaland??
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by IfnobeGod20: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gamesmart:

I love this. The next general election should be a referendum against those politicians that think the destinies of Nigeria is in their pockets. My fear is those youths that have exchanged their brains to be slaves to expired and political jobbers and thereby turned their brains to goat brains. 2023 should be an election year that youth need to make a statement that the destiny of this nation matter to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.