Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians (41609 Views)

Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by tutudesz: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mopolchi:
The list continues:
Roasting corn grin
Frying yams grin
Eating sugar canes grin
Eating with pupils grin
Don't forget the N30 Milo(N60 Now)

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by IfnobeGod20: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Decryptor:
When I heard all those election promises in 2015, I knew they were fake! I warned those who cared to listen but they thought I was talking rúbbish.

What tactics did APC not use? They even said Buhari had an Igbo son-in-law whom we suddenly are no longer hearing about. grin grin

Now see where we are today.

The damage done to Nigeria since 2015 till date will take a serious-minded leadership another 50 years to fix. undecided

That is the extent to how Nigeria has degenerated.

Mr. Man, all what you wrote up here not peculiar to APC or Buhari. All our past presidents in this dispensation are guilty as charged with making promises and not fulfilling them. The only one that left the reign of leadership and the standard of living of the citizenry get fairer is OBJ, the rest left us poorer than they met us. Whether GEJ or PMB, they all failed us big time. Even when we had windfall that supposed have turned the fortune of the nation around, it was occasioned with looting with reckless abandon and the mess continues till date. Singling out this dispensation makes you party sensitive or party loyalist.

3 Likes

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Mopolchi: 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
tutudesz:

Let's continue eating corn and bole with fish.

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by tutudesz: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mopolchi:

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Mopolchi: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=tutudesz post=110141001][/quote] If we are not satisfied, let's eat food.

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by tutudesz: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mopolchi:
Political Bread grin

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by tutudesz: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mopolchi:
If we are not satisfied, let's eat food.
Rice without meat or fish grin

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by TheABOMINATION: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dapson73:

Jagaban always your ancestral nightmare.
It doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a lifeless old man.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by TheABOMINATION: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
tutudesz:
N70 Now.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by tutudesz: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

N70 Now.
N70 now shocked
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Kdon2: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:
Lol... Tinubu boys won't be happy with this innocent cartoon cause their Tinubu is an old who fits perfectly to that old man in the cartoon..

They are already below me convulsing massively under a dry mixture of zombie palliative.

Alhamdulillah Bulama is from the North, before they tag him IPOB for saying the truth and being logical. grin grin grin

Tinubu their nightmare grin
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Mopolchi: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
tutudesz:

Rice without meat or fish grin
These guys have finished us.

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by tutudesz: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mopolchi:
These guys have finished us.
Very soon they will start watching clothes
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Pastorsmile: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
I wish we could get it right this time around.✍️
But unfortunately we may not.��
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Pastorsmile: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
I wish we could get it right this time around.✍️
But unfortunately we may not.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by biroo: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
So on point, this cartoon just stated facts.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Decryptor(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, all what you wrote up here not peculiar to APC or Buhari. All our past presidents in this dispensation are guilty as charged with making promises and not fulfilling them. The only one that left the reign of leadership and the standard of living of the citizenry get fairer is OBJ, the rest left us poorer than they met us. Whether GEJ or PMB, they all failed us big time. Even when we had windfall that supposed have turned the fortune of the nation around, it was occasioned with looting with reckless abandon and the mess continues till date. Singling out this dispensation makes you party sensitive or party loyalist.

Chief, Nigeria is akin to a car and the past presidents drivers. At least the car was wobbling when the previous drivers were driving it and we were headed somewhere.

But as soon as APC came in, the car halted, the engine knocked totally...not only that, the tires were stolen and vital parts vandalized. Now we grinded to a halt unlike before.

Get the picture?

Whether you like to admit it or not...Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria since her amalgamation in 1914.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by PlanktonX: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Decryptor:
When I heard all those election promises in 2015, I knew they were fake! I warned those who cared to listen but they thought I was talking rúbbish.

What tactics did APC not use? They even said Buhari had an Igbo son-in-law whom we suddenly are no longer hearing about. grin grin

Now see where we are today.

The damage done to Nigeria since 2015 till date will take a serious-minded leadership another 50 years to fix. undecided

That is the extent to how Nigeria has degenerated.

The most painful part to me is how the locally produced rice became N28,000, when foreign rice before their useless policy was just N7,500 per 50kg.

Policies made by this useless ancestors call leaders make life worse for the people rather than ease their lives.
Demonic people in govt. And this include the pen robbers of PDP govt, their senseless looting gave room of entrance to this unrepentant APC.

Nigeria needs a Moses urgently.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Charlie2020(f): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
FactBoyz:
This Cartoon by Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 and Politicians
. Add be an Arsenal supporter
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:
Lol... Tinubu boys won't be happy with this innocent cartoon cause their Tinubu is an old who fits perfectly to that old man in the cartoon..

They are already below me convulsing massively under a dry mixture of zombie palliative.

Alhamdulillah Bulama is from the North, before they tag him IPOB for saying the truth and being logical. grin grin grin

We certianly dont want Tinubu or buhari or APCheats

We also.dont want your own old man, pdp supporter
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by IfnobeGod20: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Decryptor:

Chief, Nigeria is akin to a car and the past presidents drivers. At least the car was wobbling when the previous drivers were driving it and we were headed somewhere.

But as soon as APC came in, the car halted, the engine knocked totally...not only that, the tires were stolen and vital parts vandalized. Now we grinded to a halt unlike before.

Get the picture?

Whether you like to admit it or not...Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria since her amalgamation in 1914.
Since your mind has seasoned to condemn PMB government, I cannot help you, but I made bold to reiterate again, that both GEJ and PMB failed Nigeria because GEJ regime left the country poorer than its met it. There was huge infrastructural decadence which supposed to drive the economy, till date we are still battling with the decadence in education that even this present government still find difficult to overcome because of the neglect of the ASUN's demands, roads construction were at the lowest ebb. What shall we say about security. They left it and then blaming the opposition. These are sectors that drive the economy but were most neglected by GEJ regime.
Same with the present government. They do not fair better in all the aspect listed above. The security aspect has even gotten worst than desired. Education had retrogressed beyond measure. The only area I can say they even fair little is in the area of infrastructure, at least they've built the foundation, hoping the next government will be able to build on it. The present government also compound theirs with sectionalised policy and lackadaisical attitude to critical issues that can unite the components nation.
If GEJ had built on what OBJ built, the results would have be different because his regime made silly and huge dollars from oil as a result of windfalls. No right thinking person will exonerate both governments.

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Emekaonline: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:

Obviously you fit the Orubebe dynasty mentioned in the cartoon
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Decryptor(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Since your mind has seasoned to condemn PMB government, I cannot help you, but I made bold to reiterate again, that both GEJ and PMB failed Nigeria because GEJ regime left the country poorer than its met it. There was huge infrastructural decadence which supposed to drive the economy, till date we are still battling with the decadence in education that even this present government still find difficult to overcome because of the neglect of the ASUN's demands, roads construction were at the lowest ebb. What shall we say about security. They left it and then blaming the opposition. These are sectors that drive the economy but were most neglected by GEJ regime.
Same with the present government. They do not fair better in all the aspect listed above. The security aspect has even gotten worst than desired. Education had retrogressed beyond measure. The only area I can say they even fair little is in the area of infrastructure, at least they've built the foundation, hoping the next government will be able to build on it. The present government also compound theirs with sectionalised policy and lackadaisical attitude to critical issues that can unite the components nation.
If GEJ had built on what OBJ built, the results would have be different because his regime made silly and huge dollars from oil as a result of windfalls. No right thinking person will exonerate both governments.

I checked your profile and found out that you are a South Westerner and a Tinubu disciple so no need!
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by tonididdy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
... They will go to London.
Shop 21st century clothes.
Return to Nigeria as Westlife boys looking 18ish

Win election: dem go reset to default.

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by PROPEACE: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
amnesty7:
The ever creative Mustapha Bulama.
That should be the daily trust guy. I am a big fan.

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by IfnobeGod20: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Decryptor:

I checked your profile and found out that you are a South Westerner and a Tinubu disciple so no need!
This is the problem that some of you have when discussing critical issue, you creep in ethnic and religious bias. What concerns where I come from and the issue in discourse? It was even convenient for you to call me Tinubu's disciple just to dodge yourself away. You guys should better be serious for once. You cry in one breadth that the system is not working but still in another length support what is wrong. I know where to draw the line because I don't support blindly as an advocate of good governance. I can never be Tinubu's disciple, I am only Jesus' disciple. We are in this mess today because of blind support you people are giving to politicians and those at the helm of government and that had compounded the nation's woes. I reiterate, no right thinking person would say, GEJ regime left us better than the government met it, same way no one will say PMB has fare better. They all failed in all indices.

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by danngnews: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
helinues:
grin

Eggzactly

Hope you learn something from the cartoon to stop supporting useless old cargo politians.
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by olabrad: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dapson73:

Jagaban always your ancestral nightmare.

The same jagaban that has put your brain under perpetual mental slavery?
Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by Walewow: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

Please, what does Orubebe mean?

Person wey go disprupt election

1 Like

Re: This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians by shinealight(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dailymice:

People should not forget the following: Growing old is a privilege denied to many….! So, let us Pray that our time may come to enjoy the privilege too!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Fayose Under Fire For Saying He Won’t Receive PMB Today / People Who Looted Shops Apprehended In Ilorin, Kwara State (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.