Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? (4896 Views)

I Just Bought This Incredible Printer For N10k / Please Who Has Bought This TV From Jumia? / How To Get The Mtn F@stlink Software And Use It On Any Unlocked Modem And Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
A friend of mine just bought me this Apple IPad 8th Generation ..I already have an iPhone but feel it’s consuming too much Data.
I’m into ICT though

It’s
*12 BIONIC processor
*32Gb inbuilt Memory
*3gb RAM
*8000 Mah
*12.1 screen
*Fully Charged..Last for 10hrs non stop online surfing
9hrs non stop music and video play

So Now about this iPad ,To those who are good with electronic Gadgets,how useful will this Device be for me in any way?

Should I use it or sell it?

Please your Opinion is needed

1 Like

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
liar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Throw it in the river..
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hisbah21:
liar

About what sir?
The fact that a lady bought it for me

Or

That I don’t have it at all

6 Likes

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Throw it in the river..

I feel you fail to understand my point
Kindly Read again …
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
kyber:

I feel you fail to understand my point
Kindly Read again …
"Should i use it or sell it"..

No throw it in a river..

3 Likes

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by KiNg0G: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
attention seeker

1 Like

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
KiNg0G:
attention seeker

Despicable
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

"Should i use it or sell it"..

No throw it in a river..

sacarsm
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
kyber:

sacarsm
smiley. So what do you think tho?
You know you sure can gift it out to someone or you could sell it..
Selling might make your friend feel bad you know..
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by lilvicky68(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
This has no business with romance section..

3 Likes

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilvicky68:

How Romantic Can this Get?
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

smiley. So what do you think tho?
You know you sure can gift it out to someone or you could sell it..
Selling might make your friend feel bad you know..

Not Money
Not cause ion Wannit

But the use is all I want to know
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilvicky68:

What section does it now have business with? Investments or Autos? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by lilvicky68(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What section does it now have business with? Investments or Autos? undecided
Phone section..

We don't care who bought it for him either here in Port.
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by emooo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dash me I need it.
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilvicky68:
Phone section..

But I do. undecided
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by lilvicky68(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But I do. undecided
Oya advise him on what to do..
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
emooo:
Dash me I need it.

Of what use is it to you?
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilvicky68:

Phone section..

It relates more to here than There
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by lilvicky68(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
kyber:

It relates more to here than There
If it's the usefulness of the iPad you need

Go to the phone section..

Then if you want to complain how the girl started tasking for ten times the amount she spent on getting you the iPad.. then you can come to romance section grin

1 Like

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by Haakeem(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
kyber:

Of what use is it to you?
And would you give if he provided a good reason?
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by emooo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=kyber post=110124762]

Of what use is it to you?[/quote
You don't need that just dash me and forget about it thanks
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by christianjoy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
On-line marketing Is worth it I will likely use it to advertise my work and business
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by christianjoy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
bambiyalah na them be this.
what do you mean mister? undecided
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
lilvicky68:

If it's the usefulness of the iPad you need

Go to the phone section..

Then if you want to complain how the girl started tasking for ten times the amount she spent on getting you the iPad.. then you can come to romance section grin

A lady showed me how romantic she can be
And you say I’m the in wrong section?
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Haakeem:
And would you give if he provided a good reason?

Well let him try
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=emooo post=110124919][/quote]

Still would wanna know it’s usefulness to you
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
christianjoy:
On-line marketing Is worth it I will likely use it to advertise my work and business

And what kind of work do you do?
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
christianjoy:
what do you mean mister? undecided

Oops lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FTS (first Touch Soccer) 2018/2019 For PC Windows. / Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price / UK USED Hp Elitebook 820 G1, Keyboard Light, core i5, 8gb Ram, 500gb Hard Drive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.