Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? (4912 Views)

I Just Bought This Incredible Printer For N10k / Please Who Has Bought This TV From Jumia? / How To Get The Mtn F@stlink Software And Use It On Any Unlocked Modem And Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by christianjoy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
kyber:

In what way if I may ask?
My phone do hangs when am doing important things online which makes it hard for me to check what I miss out
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
cause you are one of the filthy dirty in those trash. Moro.n!

Coming from a Trash Merchant
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by dappydonatt(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
KiNg0G:
attention seeker
we await update boss
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
I even boosted his views for him,u ungratefull soul like seun. Mynd44 you carry dry lips like 50naira pomo.

Thanks for the help

Now send me your account details

Don’t say no pls
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
thatS what i want clowncheesy

Then quit the Soliloquy
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
christianjoy:
My phone do hangs when am doing important things online which makes it hard for me to check what I miss out

What type of phone do You use
And what is the RAM
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by christianjoy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
kyber:

What type of phone do You use
And what is the RAM
tecno pop 4 and 2gb ram
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
Damnn! Op,you stole the phone, don't argue or that would be foolish of you because you are stupid like the anti spam bot in nairaland.

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 you three are bunch of fools for keep banning my accts, look at their head like coconut with out water.

Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
christianjoy:
tecno pop 4 and 2gb ram

Oh shit
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
but you are the dirty inside the trash and u know it.

What is this guy even saying?
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
you are stingy right? I dare you and i can swear to it that u cant dash that guy the stolen ipad.

But i can dash you
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by christianjoy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
kyber:

Oh shit
that is what am managing now
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
perjurer
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2022
kyber:
A friend of mine just bought me this Apple IPad 8th Generation ..I already have an iPhone but feel it’s consuming too much Data.
I’m into ICT though

It’s
*12 BIONIC processor
*32Gb inbuilt Memory
*3gb RAM
*8000 Mah
*12.1 screen
*Fully Charged..Last for 10hrs non stop online surfing
9hrs non stop music and video play

So Now about this iPad ,To those who are good with electronic Gadgets,how useful will this Device be for me in any way?

Should I use it or sell it?

Please your Opinion is needed
dash me
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by Kingkyle1(m): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2022
kyber:

But i can dash you

How much do you wanna sell it?
Let's talk
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2022
kyber:

Oops lol

Lol
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Kingkyle1:

How much do you wanna sell it?
Let's talk

#200,000
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
dash me

I wish it were that easy
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2022
techWriter3:
perjurer

You don’t know that
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:22am On Feb 11, 2022
christianjoy:
that is what am managing now

So what do you really wanna do now?
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by christianjoy(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2022
kyber:

So what do you really wanna do now?
it's up to you if you want to give me or not, I can't force you right
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
kyber:

Well let him try

Sure
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
christianjoy:
it's up to you if you want to give me or not, I can't force you right

Yes you are right

Let me think about my chances
Re: She Bought This For Me ..should I Sell It Or Use It? by kyber(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Hisbah21:
liar

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Few Months Used Hp ELITEBOOK CORE-I7 8gb Ram For Sale / Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** / UK USED Hp Elitebook 820 G1, Keyboard Light, core i5, 8gb Ram, 500gb Hard Drive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.