Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System (2054 Views)

Statistics Of Out Of School Children Per Regions In Nigeria / 10 Best Performing States & Regions In WAEC 2021 / Chinasa Nweze Emerges West Africa Best Overall In WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by Aderewah: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
6. NE
Apart from unimaid, not a lot of top schools. Plus boko haram.

5. NW
Education is also affected by insurgency.

4. SE
A bit better than the North. Most of the unis are shit. Their best students migrate westward for superior Education.

3. SS
Several quality schools. Uniben, Unical, Delsu comes to mind. Cult ridden tho.

2. NC
Uniabuja, Unijos, Unilorin, Kwasu. They're not doing badly at all.

1. SW
Undisputed best destination of quality universities in Nigeria. Both private and public. If not for Nigeria, West Africans will come to study in SW universities. The best by Miles. Both in quality of graduates, professor's, papers and alumni achievements.

21 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ranked? grin By who?

By one bigoted person who has smoked a lot of meth. Do you know we have over 1000 professors in only one local government in Jigawa state alone? Who else is more educated than the North?

Someone will just dig their hands into their butthole and smell it, then go off on a reckless commentary about unverified issues.

Guud nait.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by viyon02: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is the only aspect of information that is not politicized in Nigeria.... aboki no too like education.
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by viyon02: 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Dirtytotoisback2:
you sef like education? U aint better than lalasticlala.
Oga don't be hard on me, you can channel your vestation on op, and for your information we have 2 Masters in my family and one PhD in view and am a graduate too.
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by Ogamysamo: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
nothing to mock their aboki have said it that boko is haram.
south east is not ashame of that figure either. money speak louder than book.
south west middle belt you can carry on.
south west self na ajayi family fu diye smiley
who block my road, na in peace i come o

1 Like

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by Aderewah: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ogamysamo:
nothing to mock their aboki have said it that boko is haram.

south east is not ashame of that figure either. money speak louder than book.

south west middle belt you can carry on.

south west self na ajayi family fu diye smiley

who block my road, na in peace i come o

Which mumu money? Sw is where money is because most educated people are in sw. Even the lst educated se people are in sw. You can see evidence in igr and other metric. If sw don't have the most money, se people won't be rushing here for every available 2x2 shop.

8 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by helinues: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
DrGoodman:
Ranked? grin By who?

By one bigoted person who has smoked a lot of meth. Do you know we have over 1000 professors in only one local government in Jigawa state alone? Who else is more educated than the North?

Someone will just dig their hands into their butthole and smell it, then go off on a reckless commentary about unverified issues.

Guud nait.

Why not do your own ranking instead of this mouth foaming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aderewah:

Which mumu money? Sw is where money is because most educated people are in sw. Even the lst educated se people are in sw. You can see evidence in igr and other metric. If sw don't have the most money, se people won't be rushing here for every available 2x2 shop.

The northbis always richer than the SW × 100 times
Dangote
Rabiu
IBB
Indimi
Dantata

South west has very few dollar billionaires compared to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:

Why not do your own ranking instead of this mouth foaming

The North West is the highest in education,

1. NW
2. Ss
3. Se
4. Nc
5. Sw
6. Ne

2 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by helinues: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
DrGoodman:

The North West is the highest in education,

1. NW
2. Ss
3. Se
4. Nc
5. Sw
6. Ne

As long as that would make you sleep beautifully tonight, no qualms

6 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:

But that is the truth, do you know how many universities we are building in the NW?
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by Ogamysamo: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aderewah:

oga calm down why your blood de hot? who don talk say se get money pass sw? na money(business) se de base no be book(education) na weytin i talk.

las las dem go rush diye for every 2x2 shop and earn diye living no be desame thing?
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by helinues: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
DrGoodman:

But that is the truth, do you know how many universities we are building in the NW?

Alaye, refuse the urge to shalaye

2 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ogamysamo:

oga calm down why your blood de hot? who don talk say se get money pass sw? na money(business) se de base no be book(education) na weytin i talk.

las las dem go rush diye for every 2x2 shop and earn diye living no be desame thing?

The North is richer that the SE, SW and SS put together.

1 Like

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, refuse the urge to shalaye

Am telling you the truth, do you know we are building a university to study terrorism in Sokoto? All the Bandits gets a scholarship and they will be posted to the inner community to practice when they graduate.
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by helinues: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
DrGoodman:

Am telling you the truth, do you know we are building a university to study terrorism in Sokoto?

Why do you want to derail this thread unnecessarily?

Why?
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:

Why do you want to derail this thread unnecessarily?

Why?

Because the North is always superior in education.

1 Like

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by JohnSin97: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
Education without political power is useless in the long run.
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
JohnSin97:
Education without political power is useless in the long run.

Correct, that's why the NW is on top of education and politics.

2 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by JohnSin97: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
DrGoodman:

Correct, that's why the NW is on top of education and politics.

Why then is banditry and extremism soo rampant if you guys are soo educated?

2 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by Goodmarlian: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mr op even you know the best..you just dey decieve yaself.
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by helinues: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by helinues: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
JohnSin97:

The guy is from SE. Don't waste your time with him

1 Like

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by Ogamysamo: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
DrGoodman:

The North is richer that the SE, SW and SS put together.
i hear you.
i hear you..
i hear you...
i hear you....
i hear you.....
i hear you......
i hear you.......
but you can steal save yourself the stress of telling everyone that the north is richer than this and that. cos everybody is entitle to in opinion.
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by Poiu11: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by DrGoodman: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
JohnSin97:

Let me be Frank with you, the problem of banditry is that a few bad eggs are being corrupted by what they see and copy from the south, especially the south west. Most of our people who visit Lagos to sell goods and cattle come back with bad behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
North VS West gbas gbos...Loud it...Yoruba must run olorun or drag igbo into it..watch oo...hahahahaha..Oya Otedola,Tinubu

DrGoodman:

The northbis always richer than the SW × 100 times
Dangote
Rabiu
IBB
Indimi
Dantata

South west has very few dollar billionaires compared to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Keep quiet abeg if you cannot respond to facts the northern man is dishing out..SE my foot..Coward

helinues:

The guy is from SE. Don't waste your time with him

3 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Coward..only foaming in the mouth when he sees SE....Northerner don come,talk rubbish na..werey

helinues:

2 Likes

Re: Ranked! Regions In Nigeria With The Best Overall Educational System by irrefragable: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
I can smell amala and gbegiri all over this thread.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Hilarious: See What These Students Wrote On Their Answer Scripts (PHOTOS) / Jamb Cut Off Mark/point For 2007/2008 Session / Guys Is Me Babadinho Jamb Questn Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.