Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? (528 Views)

Nigeria 2023:osinbajo’s Chances Grow Slimmer As Cabal Tighten Grip On Presidency / Yahaya Bello For President, Lose 90% Vote On Presidency Poll – See Result [PHOTO / Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by helinues: 9:20am On Apr 18
favor914:
That naijaboy756 still dey talk of event of 12 years ago? nawa for some people sha.

To win Nigeria presidential election in Nigeria with the current settings, you will need nothing less than N100bn in cash for seriousness, then you need foreign backer who will sell your policies to the world.

Reasonable number of those who have been contesting as Nigeria president don't have that criteria and those who do, they are same people in power or have been in power before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by naijaboy756: 9:21am On Apr 18
helinues:

Bro, no dey look bar, even rear mirrow to look back, na front or dey.

We need the way forward. President is not something you can win without having solid senators anD house of reps members in place.

Also, it's not something that can be done in one election circle, not even 2 self
I hate chameleons passionately
Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by naijaboy756: 9:22am On Apr 18
favor914:
That naijaboy756 still dey talk of event of 12 years ago, nawa for some people

No be NLC & TUC protest against Jonathan’s subsidy removal, no be the same NLC & TUC protest against Tinubu subsidy removal?
We are still paying for the mistake made 12 years ago.... APC
Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by helinues: 9:22am On Apr 18
naijaboy756:
I hate chameleons passionately

Do you know why I deliberately overlooked the Ojota instance, it's because I wasn't part.

I supported GEJ'S fiest term. So your comments is not applicable to me
Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by favor914: 9:24am On Apr 18
Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by helinues: 9:26am On Apr 18
favor914:
Doing the lord’s work on top Naija’s issue? true true you must really be jobless.

Bro ignore that guy, his aim is to derail this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by naijaboy756: 9:42am On Apr 18
helinues:

Do you know why I deliberately overlooked the Ojota instance, it's because I wasn't part.

I supported GEJ'S fiest term. So your comments is not applicable to me
People are very shameless

For Eg, those that implemented the current subsidy removal
no iota of integrity @ all
Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by helinues: 9:51am On Apr 18
naijaboy756:
People are very shameless

For Eg, those that implemented the current subsidy removal
no iota of integrity @ all

The opposition should actually be the one to be ashamed of themselves.

The then opposition campaigned against paying fuel subsidy and after getting the power, they paid that same subsidy all through the 8 years of Buhari yet the opposition couldn't do Jack.

Btw, you have no idea behind the success of the subsidy protest across Nigeria. Even though it might be funded by the then Nigeria oppositions, but the protest itself was organized by foreign consultant firm.

Why do you think the opposition couldn't organize same protest when Buhari was paying the fuel subsidy?
Re: Who Do Nigerians Chanelled Almost All Their Energy On Presidency? by naijaboy756: 9:59am On Apr 18
helinues:

The opposition should actually be the one to be ashamed of themselves.

The then opposition campaigned against paying fuel subsidy and after getting the power, they paid that same subsidy all through the 8 years of Buhari yet the opposition couldn't do Jack.

Btw, you have no idea behind the success of the subsidy protest across Nigeria. Even though it might be funded by the then Nigeria oppositions, but the protest itself was organized by foreign consultant firm.

Why do you think the opposition couldn't organize same protest when Buhari was paying the fuel subsidy?
Protest under Buhari couldn't happen much because of the fear of riots and escalation. Counter sponsored protests and his cult followership was the reason protests were minimal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind / What Is The Difference Between Consumption Tax And VAT / Ekiti Gridlock: Oni Flaws Oyebanji, Kolawole With Intimidating Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.