Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Is The Difference Between Consumption Tax And VAT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Difference Between Consumption Tax And VAT (529 Views)

What Does Consumption Tax Mean (picture) / No Customs Duty And VAT On CNG Conversion Kits Imports – Ngelale / FG Removes VAT From Cooking Gas. Price To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Consumption Tax And VAT by OlujobaSamuel: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
I bought snacks at a shop and I noticed that the receipt has the 2 charges, that is, Consumption Tax and VAT.
Why is it so?
Are they not having the same effect or meaning?
Isn't this another instance of double taxation.

Re: What Is The Difference Between Consumption Tax And VAT by OlujobaSamuel: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
They are all tax u must pay esp from people that pay tax not the mama put or tomato seller who can get away with it

GOD is still exempting people from all evil
U are invited to church
How to attend?
1. Check for any house bearing winners banner at your house and ask them
2. On the mainland? U can simply stand at oshodi In front of the military market waving your white handkerchief and winners bus will stop for u from 6am
3. or call me or the number on the flyer
I know they are both taxes, but with my knowledge on taxation, it's either consumption tax or vat, not both on a single transaction
Re: What Is The Difference Between Consumption Tax And VAT by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fraud

Consumer protection agency will be dumb now

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Gridlock: Oni Flaws Oyebanji, Kolawole With Intimidating Profile / BREAKING!!! First Batch Of Nigerians From Ukraine Arrive Abuja (photos) / INEC RESULTS: Older Results Are No More Available On The Online Results Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.