Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Enerhen Junction Is Now A Shadow Of Itself -- OAP Michael Effiong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enerhen Junction Is Now A Shadow Of Itself -- OAP Michael Effiong (210 Views)

Wasteful Lifestyle Of Equatorial Guinea's Vice President -- OAP Michael Effiong / Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) / Don't use your Mother for Ritual_OAP Michael Effiong warns yahoo yahoo boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enerhen Junction Is Now A Shadow Of Itself -- OAP Michael Effiong by michaelfix(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2022
Delta's media personality, Michael Effiong has joined his voice with that of other Deltans to complain about the developmental state of Delta State. The Kpoko FM presenter compare the look of the popular Enerhen junction in 2013 to its ugly state in 2022.
He wrote this via his Facebook page;

Rare photos of Enerhen Junction in 2013. The place wasn't just beautiful, but it was safe. I remember a friend of mine telling him that his elder brother had been constituted into a committee that would manage security in the area. If you messed up, you will be dealt with.
The level of orderliness in this junction was topnotch. The nighttime view wasn't just beautiful but was safe. The remodeling done by the then governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan paid off. Today, the junction is a shadow of itself. At night, it is something else, with "young Olosho" doing their things.

The irony is that this state has been governed by the same political party and people who have worked for each other's administrations. Uduaghan and Ifeanyi Okowa served under James Ibori's administration as SSG and Commissioner respectively, while Okowa was an SSG during Uduaghan's tenure, but today, e just be like sey na different parties na dey rule since 1999.
Government is continuous, same with development. Development on its own should be sustainable and innovative.
We can do better in Delta State. One big heart abi finger of God e be na. Let development lead.

1 Share

Re: Enerhen Junction Is Now A Shadow Of Itself -- OAP Michael Effiong by pyyxxaro: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Enerhen Jaguda na highest that year

Warri should be the dirtiest City in Nigeria, it’s really sad with all the funds in the state undecided
Re: Enerhen Junction Is Now A Shadow Of Itself -- OAP Michael Effiong by Felimax(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Truth with Ibori and Uduaghan much concentration was on Warri but with this man from the North he is just doing what he feels is ok for Warri. Okowa has made Warri a shadow of itself.
Delta has so many developing towns that needs attention hence the lapses I guess but Warri and Effurun should be top-notch.
By now I was already expecting we should be seeing some giant strides in development but the truth is nothing really tangible.
Most of the unfinished projects the Ibori administration left behind are still yet uncompleted, the other day I went to Ayakoromo and was surprised that bridge is just nothing and to say the deputy governor is from that region is very disappointing.
You guys in PDP need to wake up, if you don't know what to do ensure you finish all pending projects. I pray!

(1) (Reply)

Ay Konami Biography / Instant Allocation - Revolutionplus Property / What The Colour Of Your Poop Says About The State Of Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.