Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Shocking Experience; I Didn't Know That Pos Was This Relevant... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shocking Experience; I Didn't Know That Pos Was This Relevant... (442 Views)

Acquire This Relevant Skill For Good Job Opportunities / Help: My Name Was On Senate List But I Didn't do Online Registration / Some Didn't Wear Pants: Muslim Corper Shocking Experience In Delta NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Experience; I Didn't Know That Pos Was This Relevant... by CarciousAutos2(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2022
On the 1st of January this year, my cousin that returned from Enugu to celebrate the Christmas with us decided to take me out.. Wow!! The way I smiled saying "so I'm starting the year with free drinks..." Lol the devil is a liar oo, I must Dorime oo angry cheesy

We quickly took a ride to a lounge (Name withheld), I was ordering drinks as if I built the lounge for them.

After 4hours of drinking and eating little little animals, we didn't know that the spirits of the animals were coming for revenge..Lolz shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Experience; I Didn't Know That Pos Was This Relevant... by Emmanuelcann: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2022
grin Werey!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Experience; I Didn't Know That Pos Was This Relevant... by CarciousAutos2(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2022
Emmanuelcann:
grin Werey!
Welcome Man, share...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Uniosun Move With Batch A For 2022's NYSC / 3 Profitable Side Hustles One Can Do In Right Now Along With A Regular 9 - 5 Sal / Corps Members Display Cultural Diversity With Inter-platoon Carnival Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.