Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Valentine Is Coming, Who Is Your Boyfriend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Valentine Is Coming, Who Is Your Boyfriend? (227 Views)

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 10 Things You Must Do To Your Boyfriend Before Agreeing To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Coming, Who Is Your Boyfriend? by Lumenasblog(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Today is February 10. The good news is that in the next four days, we will be celebrating Valentine, the bad news is that some girls might go missing that day. if you are reading this, I want to believe that you will pick some lessons here and be careful.

We cannot stop having friends, we cannot stop hanging out but we must be sensitive enough to know well who we are hanging out with, where he/she is from or what they do.

If you have friends who always boast about their ability to do anything for money, be careful around them.

Sometimes these people unconsciously warn us of how harmful they can be when money is involved, but we are not sensitive enough to pick the message.

My Dear Ladies, hangout but Stay Safe, know where you are sleeping, know who you are sleeping with.

If you are lodging in a hotel with anybody, or passing the night anywhere with anybody, make a phone call in the person's presence and be loud about it. In fact, it will be better you use this person's phone to make this call.

Dear Ladies, you can call your mum, dad, brother, sister, relative or a good friend with this person's phone and say for instance "Daddy, I will be passing the night in my friend's house, he/she is the owner of this number, incase you call me and it is not going through, then call this number.

Dear ladies make sure this person is there/around when you are making this call.

Dear Ladies, or permit me to call you daughter in this scenario, you can add some lies like, "Daddy you know that young man's/woman's picture I sent you the other day? Yes, he/she is the one I'm hanging out with. Call him/her if my line is not going through, My daughter if you can do this, it will go a long way in discouraging him/her if he/she had any stupid idea in mind before.

The issue here is not if money ritual works or not, the issue here is that people perform the rituals. Whether it works or not is a topic for another day, today's topic is that people performs these rituals and even if it doesn't work, their victims won't come back to life.

A word they keep saying is enough for the wise. Be one of the wise.

I Love You �

Stay safe..❣️�

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ❣️

Re: Valentine Is Coming, Who Is Your Boyfriend? by Boogyman557: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool Me I NO get RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP..

So DIS Val.. Na to ARRANGE enough WEED...

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

The Crisis In Ukraine Is Not About Ukraine. It's About Germany / How A Man Who Never Existed Fathered A Child / Podcentric Review | Is It Worth It| My Honest Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.