Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

They Almost scam me this Morning...... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Almost scam me this Morning...... (325 Views)

Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Photos Of Thief Caught In My Compound This Morning / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Almost scam me this Morning...... by Ingredient88(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2022
Hello guys good day to everyone, I just brought this one here so that we can all learn,I woke up this morning seeing a message on my WhatsApp page, the message read.....
*Good day sir/ma
How are you doing?
I saw your job CV on jiji.
I'm happy to inform you that my company is ready to employ you because there is vacancy in your area of interest, please if you are still available for the job, join our company platform to see everything. The location, time and the necessary documents to come with for the interview...... thanks we await your response*
.....so I was very happy when I saw the message because I remembered I place my CV on Jiji platform, ....so I decide to follow the chat up, so I told the guy that I base in Abuja, that if there is any of their branches here in Abuja he should let me know....
So the guy said yes, that they can even make me the branch manager shocked.... From there I suspected foul play, but I play along with him, so he directed me to message admin over there here in Abuja (07030248581) ... Mr Gabriel grin....immediately I went on Google to verify the named company, to be sincere the company is real in Lagos and in Abuja, they also have branches all over the nation,the number they sent to me was different from the number I saw on their original website, so immediately I message the main company, but did not reply my email,so the guys said I should fill some form.....
THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
*NAME*..........
*AGE*..........
*GENDER*..........
*STATE*..........
*COUNTRY*..........
*OCCUPATION*..........
*MONTHLY INCOME*..........
*MAIL ADDRESS*. ..........
*MOBILE NUMBER*..........
*MARITAL STATUS*......
*your picture*..................
So I have to play along now I decided to fill the form with with wrong names and address and email,.... So I was told to pay 5k for the registration.....Well, cheesy the registration form is just 5k ).....so I promise to pay and I asked them to send the account number in which I will pay the money into undecided.... The guy asked me how much I'm willing to receive as is monthly salary, and I told him 90k cheesy.... But he later reply that smiley.....Your monthly salary will be 120k angry shocked... So I message him with WOW... grin I'm very happy that I really appreciate them, can you imagine I got a job without an interview and without even knowing the address in which the company is located in Abuja here grin.... So finally the address in which I will pay the money into was sent to me and this is it........**THIS IS THE SECRETARY ACCOUNT DETAILS YOU'RE MAKING YOUR PAYMENT INTO*

*ACCT NAME: OBED SHADRACK OMOHUD*
*BANK NAME:GT BANK*
*ACCT NO: 0644031553*** grin.. cry.....and *WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR ME IS TO SEND ME YOUR PROVE OF PAYMENT AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT, FOR EASY CONFIRMATION grin.......
I waited for them to send the name and the account number immediately they sent it I block them...., So I brought this here so that we can learn together� how they are going about to scam people, I had it being that I gave them my details to them they will just wipe all my money in my account, and we still collect my 5k, that I willingly send into into the account,.. because I be 70 years old man now grin.... I believe we will see one or two things to learn, have a lucky day ahead dear Nairalander cool...
Re: They Almost scam me this Morning...... by HallaDaTruth: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2022
Instead if Jiji to fish out the criminals, they are busy disturbing people with calls to upgrade to premium packages
Re: They Almost scam me this Morning...... by sojisenai(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Loll... Same format all the time. Is it that the Scammers have not learnt enough to change their format? Or people are still falling for this cheap scam after this level of exposure??

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.
Re: They Almost scam me this Morning...... by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2022
That`s how some mumu called that i am priviledge to be among the 2,000 people Femi Otedola want to empower. if they manage to get my number on social networks, i wonder how they take get my real name. scam everywhere now

1 Like

Re: They Almost scam me this Morning...... by Ingredient88(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2022
sojisenai:
Loll... Same format all the time. Is it that the Scammers have not learnt enough to change their format? Or people are still falling for this cheap scam after this level of exposure??

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.
people are still falling for it ni.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: n10.9bn Property Seized From Military Officer In Four States [photos] / Abba Kyari Is Working For IGP And PSC If The Following Are Not Considered... / Man, 45, Docked Over S*x With Girl, 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.