Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

NFT Investors Thread - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NFT Investors Thread (15786 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2022
What is an NFT?

An NFT, which stands for non-fungible token, is a unique unit of data employing technology that allows digital content—from videos to songs to images—to become logged and authenticated on cryptocurrency blockchains, primarily Ethereum. Once content is logged onto the blockchain, every transaction from transfers to sales is recorded on-chain, creating an easily accessible ledger of provenance and price history. The main impact of NFTs is making it easy to own and sell digital content.

The thread was created for those who are looking to learn more about NFTs ,looking for good NFT projects to invest in, or guys who want to sell their NFTs.

10 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2022
dijbd1
temitayomie
Misturman
Re: NFT Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2022
WildPrimate,this thread might be beneficial

2 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Signed grin

1 Like

Re: NFT Investors Thread by temitayomie: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmynoel999:
dijbd1
temitayomie
Misturman

Nice one

Alexis11

1 Like

Re: NFT Investors Thread by SolarE: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
I will love to learn too

2 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by amidel(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Here to learn

1 Like

Re: NFT Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice one!
emmynoel999:
What is an NFT?

An NFT, which stands for non-fungible token, is a unique unit of data employing technology that allows digital content—from videos to songs to images—to become logged and authenticated on cryptocurrency blockchains, primarily Ethereum. Once content is logged onto the blockchain, every transaction from transfers to sales is recorded on-chain, creating an easily accessible ledger of provenance and price history. The main impact of NFTs is making it easy to own and sell digital content.

The thread was created for those who are looking to learn more about NFTs ,looking for good NFT projects to invest in, or guys who want to sell their NFTs.
Omo...those are bored apes.
Wawo...currently beyond my pay grades
I'd love to have one of this mehn

Following closely...

1 Like

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello guys.
What are NFTs?
NFTs or non-fungible tokens are pieces of cryptographic tokens that exist on a blockchain. They’re used for real-world items like artwork, music art, and even real estate but in a virtual capacity. Unlike cryptocurrencies, NFTs cannot be traded or exchanged because they are not identical to one another.

Think of baseball cards or a rare coin collection. NFTs create scarcity among assets that are otherwise infinitely available. They are typically used to buy and sell digital items like tweets, artwork, gaming skins, and virtual real estate.

2021 was a year of growth for NFTs, with sales hitting $2.5 billion in the first half of the year. There are two ways you can make money with NFT. The first is to sell your original content as NFT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFT Investors Thread by noble71(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nice thread, we need more people here, NFTs are gold mine at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED.

1. A nft supporting wallet such as metamask(best option) or trustwallet

2.A digital artwork(preferable in .png form) if you are an artist.

3.An opensea account or other marketplace forum.

4.Discord account to promote your nfts.

5.witter account to promote your nfts.

6.Little ETH is also needed for the minting(converting your artwork to a nft) process will also be needed.,although on some sites minting is free(we will get to that later).

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFT Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Endorsed

2 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
How you can earn with nfts.

1.By selling your arts(obviously grin)

2.By buying at a cheaper price and selling later at an higher price.This is like a normal presale process which early buyers buy at a cheaper price and later sells when the value increases.

NB:I will also be dropping updates on good private sales on some nice nfts projects.

7 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
For those who need NFTs and don't have any artwork or money to mint and wants to give nfts a trial, DM @ the number in my signature to be added to a WhatsApp group where you earn free nfts by performing simple tasks.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
By 6 PM today you will own your first nft

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
How to create an opensea account and link to your metamask wallet.
How to mint and sell your nft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9NSFSjqmMI

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NFT Investors Thread by Maximilan: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2022
Following

2 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Any other NFT guru can also input their knowledge in this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFT Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmynoel999:
For those who need NFTs and don't have any artwork or money to mint and wants to give nfts a trial, DM @ the number in my signature to be added to a WhatsApp group where you earn free nfts by perform simple tasks.
This is once in a lifetime opportunity.
By 6 PM today you will own your first nft
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for the thread, time to learn something new

2 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by Rahbiew: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
What are we minting today

2 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
OTHER WAYS TO GET NFTs.

1 P2E games.

NFT games have become popular in the Game-fi world as a way to earn income. You can sell your in-game NFTs to other collectors and players and even earn tokens with play-to-earn models.

When moving your gaming NFTs, make sure you transfer them to a compatible wallet. Also, look out for common scams whenever you send the NFT to an NFT marketplace or other user. Finally, read the rules carefully of any NFT game you play to see any chance of loss.

NFT games are mainly present on Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Some offer a battling experience with collectible characters like CryptoBlades and Axie Infinity, and others use collectible cards like Sorare.
Popular p2e games includes splinterlands, Sandbox, chain monsters e.t.c

5 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
for free NFTs, download the enjin wallet app and follow them on social media.They give free NFTs.

CoinMarketCap also give out free NFTs via Airdrops or through their diamonds reward program.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rahbiew:
What are we minting today
If you have an artwork you want to mint, follow the steps in the video
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Other ways to get NFTs.

2. NFT giveaways

Oftentimes, NFT projects will reward their users’ participation with free digital items. For example, many discord communities within the NFT space offer free NFTs to their members. Twitter and Telegram communication channels are also good sources of information for such giveaways.

If I come across anyone I will share

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFT Investors Thread by abdlkay(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
This thread came at the right time for me.......i've been reading about Nfts for a while now and i also follow some of the highest nfts collectors (sales and collection volumes) on opensea. It's really a gold mine if you're creative/artistic, not limiting to only arts but also other aspect such as photography, music, sports, trading cards, utility and the likes.

Presentling working on some cool stuff to mint into nfts.

5 Likes

Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
abdlkay:
This thread came at the right time for me.......i've been reading about Nfts for a while now and i also follow some of the highest nfts collectors (sales and collection volumes) on opensea. It's really a gold mine if you're creative/artistic, not limiting to only arts but also other aspect such as photography, music, sports, trading cards, utility and the likes.

Presentling working on some cool stuff to mint into nfts.
Nice one boss.
When you are done you can share them here cool
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
To understand if yourNFT’s will hold future value, you must first look for the following:

1.Rarity/Celebrity: Is the project highly desirable, limited supply, and or created by a celebrity?

2. Utility: Does the NFT project have use outside of just being a piece of art?
I.e gaming nfts

3.Uniqueness: Is the art/project unique, or does it follow the same 8-bit formula as those in the past?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFT Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
This should be an interesting thread grin
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Nice thread Op.

However it doesn't stop here. NFTs is just the tip of the iceberg. It is the currency and identification of the METAVERSE. So you have to choose the NFTs you wanna invest on carefully. You need to know that 2d NFTs will only be limited to web2.0 . You must learn to create and invest on NFTs that are 3d and can interact with the METAVERSE

What is the METAVERSE?

https://www.nairaland.com/6930316/how-make-15k-nfts-metaverse#109197329

Kindly visit my thread to become an expert.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFT Investors Thread by Frigga13: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Following
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Arkadrob(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Time to learn something new.
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Web.jiont2.com Legit Or Scam? Find Out / One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / What To Do To Retrieve My Share Back After I Lost Share Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.