Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

NFT Investors Thread - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / NFT Investors Thread (15725 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFT Investors Thread by ellaV(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abeg am new here ...want to learn
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Babson4u(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Luukasz:

How did you made this?
Am not the creator am just promoting it to get whitelist
Re: NFT Investors Thread by TONY042(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Good day everyone, pls what happens when you use an ethereum address from a centralized exchange (let's say kucoin) to receive an nft? Will it appear on kucoin exchange or what, senior bosses in the house
Re: NFT Investors Thread by ICEWIN: 7:20am On Apr 12, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

Why should anyone buy this? Looks like what someone used a phone to make on autodesk sketchbook, not even refined.

You Drew a random line with your thumb and used the fill bucket tool to fill the colours, will take less than 10mins for 0.2 eth? Why is anyone buying these Nft's, I'm trying hard to understand really...

I know you buy to sell at higher price, but why is there a market for it in the first place? to buy a picture you can easily download for free online, I won't even download this on my phone for free.

Oga your don no how to talk.
Stop criticizing it, have seen worse and people paid huge amount for it.
you wey sabi how many art u don sell ?
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2022
TONY042:
Good day everyone, pls what happens when you use an ethereum address from a centralized exchange (let's say kucoin) to receive an nft? Will it appear on kucoin exchange or what, senior bosses in the house
Kucoin doesn't accept nfts for now.
Use a dex wallet such as metamask or trust wallet
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2022
TheComicGuy:
I am working on a nft collection project,who ever have a great Twitter following should indicate for marketing deals
DM me
Re: NFT Investors Thread by TONY042(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2022
emmynoel999:

Kucoin doesn't accept nfts for now.
Use a dex wallet such as metamask or trust wallet

Okay, thank you boss.

Actually someone was doing giveaway and asked for ethereum address to send nfts to, I sent the one on kucoin and I was among those that won but I haven't seen anything yet on my kucoin wallet.
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Godfavour2020: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
emmynoel999:
Due to expensive gas fees of opensea(ETH wahala) alternative marketplaces canbe used.
This includes:

1. Solanaart.io(Based on SOL block chain)
2. Rarible.com(You can list your art for free here)
3. Niftygateway.com
4. Dapp.com
5.Atomichub.com

e.t.c
Y'all can check them out.

You said we can list for free on rarible whereas they are asking me to pay sum of $112 for gas fee to list
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
https://discord./popdopsnft

Join for a chance to mint another great NFT project for free.

Fool.. Popdops isn't a free project
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Godfavour2020:

You said we can list for free on rarible whereas they are asking me to pay sum of $112 for gas fee to list
You can lost for free.

Read this..
https://rarible.medium.com/create-nfts-for-free-on-rarible-com-via-a-new-lazy-minting-feature-91cb4b7c68e6
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
TONY042:

Okay, thank you boss.

Actually someone was doing giveaway and asked for ethereum address to send nfts to, I sent the one on kucoin and I was among those that won but I haven't seen anything yet on my kucoin wallet.
Well, it's gone...
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
For those that wan"t to learn more, I'm running a class on telegram DM me for more details
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheComicGuy:
I am working on a nft collection project,who ever have a great Twitter following should indicate for marketing deals

Hello how do I contact you? I don't have a big twitter account but I believe I can be of great help to the project.. Or share ur WhatsApp with me on entertainmentfactories@gmail dot com
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
ICEWIN:

Oga your don no how to talk.
Stop criticizing it, have seen worse and people paid huge amount for it.
you wey sabi how many art u don sell ?
Why reply him? People that trashed crypto 5 years ago are busy today begging for updates from those that started crypto just last year.. Everything na time.. Leave dem
Re: NFT Investors Thread by InformationTV: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
This Sensitization Material is Targeted towards Digital Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, Employees and People Looking for Passive Means of Income to Better Their Lives.

So, digest it properly as it has been constructed to Provide VALUE To Every Eye and Mind that Reads it through.

Important Question:

" What is The BEST and ULTIMATE SKILL To Acquire in order to Financially Succeed and Achieve Financial Freedom in Life ? "

Simple Answer: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING.

That's Right.

It doesn't matter the nature of business that you are into. Whether You are into The Most TRENDING and PROFITABLE Business of The World; Be it - NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Food, Clothing and/or Shelter etc; If You Do Not Acquire, Master, Adopt The Psychological SKILL of SELLING; then You Will Not Be Able to Achieve The Wealth and Financial Freedom that You Require.

If there's anything to succeed to make or earn money online; that thing would be to "Offer and SELL Certain VALUE(s) To People NEEDING Them".

You can't make money Digitally or Offline if you aren't OFFERING and SELLING VALUE to People in URGENT NEED of Them.

Now Know These 4 Keywords.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

4) PEOPLE IN URGENT NEEDS.

So, in essence - These are the Primary KEY POINTS to note and Continually EXERCISE upon inorder for you to Financially Succeed in Any Service You Do Online or Offline.

The financial condition of many people in the country is so frustrating.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Conventional Schools don't Teach People about TRENDING OPPORTUNITIES neither Do They Teach People How To SPOT and SELL Them.

" Information is Power. "

People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character. However, a lot of people live on Loans because They Think They Have No Choice.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cashes and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

A lot of people find it difficult to achieve Sales for The Products or Services They render simply because They do not comprehend how to function along with the 4 Financial keypoints already listed above.

So, many people continue to Hustle and Struggle with No Financial Success to Account for. This is a Big Problem to Solve for Many Entrepreneurs especially Genuine Digital Entrepreneurs who are TERRIBLY AFFECTED by The OVERLOAD OF SCAMS Plaguing The Internet.

Hence; very few Digital Entrepreneurs live in Financial Freedom, while many of them continue to Struggle not totally because of their Financial Ignorance; but because of The DECAY and UNTRUSTWORTHINESS OF THE INTERNET which continues to WORSEN Every Minute.

And This is what THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Trains People on. The Institute Trains people to become BEST SELLERS of Whatever Product or Services They Render Despite The Loads of SCAMS Decaying The Internet.

The Institution Rigorously Trains You For 2 Weeks.

It Doesn't Just Train You on The PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING; But It Also Exposes You To The Realities of Making and Earning Money which is as simple as A,B,C.

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

And It Trains You Almost for FREE for A Token of Just 2,000 Naira for Citizens of Nigeria; approximately $4 for Non-Nigerians.

Financial Education does not have to be Expensive as Many Financial Educators WARRANT it.

Particularly in Today's World of Confusion, Scams and Increased Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties; There is URGENT NEED in CHEAPLY Providing The RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION To Reach Out to Every Serious ones for The sake of AFFORDABILITY.

This is By Far The Biggest, Cheapest and Most Affordable Financial Opportunity any Financial Institution can render to Anyone in The Whole Wide World.
Re: NFT Investors Thread by InformationTV: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
InformationTV:
This Sensitization Material is Targeted towards Digital Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, Employees and People Looking for Passive Means of Income to Better Their Lives.

So, digest it properly as it has been constructed to Provide VALUE To Every Eye and Mind that Reads it through.

Important Question:

" What is The BEST and ULTIMATE SKILL To Acquire in order to Financially Succeed and Achieve Financial Freedom in Life ? "

Simple Answer: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING.

That's Right.

It doesn't matter the nature of business that you are into. Whether You are into The Most TRENDING and PROFITABLE Business of The World; Be it - NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Food, Clothing and/or Shelter etc; If You Do Not Acquire, Master, Adopt The Psychological SKILL of SELLING; then You Will Not Be Able to Achieve The Wealth and Financial Freedom that You Require.

If there's anything to succeed to make or earn money online; that thing would be to "Offer and SELL Certain VALUE(s) To People NEEDING Them".

You can't make money Digitally or Offline if you aren't OFFERING and SELLING VALUE to People in URGENT NEED of Them.

Now Know These 4 Keywords.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

4) PEOPLE IN URGENT NEEDS.

So, in essence - These are the Primary KEY POINTS to note and Continually EXERCISE upon inorder for you to Financially Succeed in Any Service You Do Online or Offline.

The financial condition of many people in the country is so frustrating.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Conventional Schools don't Teach People about TRENDING OPPORTUNITIES neither Do They Teach People How To SPOT and SELL Them.

" Information is Power. "

People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character. However, a lot of people live on Loans because They Think They Have No Choice.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cashes and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

A lot of people find it difficult to achieve Sales for The Products or Services They render simply because They do not comprehend how to function along with the 4 Financial keypoints already listed above.

So, many people continue to Hustle and Struggle with No Financial Success to Account for. This is a Big Problem to Solve for Many Entrepreneurs especially Genuine Digital Entrepreneurs who are TERRIBLY AFFECTED by The OVERLOAD OF SCAMS Plaguing The Internet.

Hence; very few Digital Entrepreneurs live in Financial Freedom, while many of them continue to Struggle not totally because of their Financial Ignorance; but because of The DECAY and UNTRUSTWORTHINESS OF THE INTERNET which continues to WORSEN Every Minute.

And This is what THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Trains People on. The Institute Trains people to become BEST SELLERS of Whatever Product or Services They Render Despite The Loads of SCAMS Decaying The Internet.

The Institution Rigorously Trains You For 2 Weeks.

It Doesn't Just Train You on The PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING; But It Also Exposes You To The Realities of Making and Earning Money which is as simple as A,B,C.

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

And It Trains You Almost for FREE for A Token of Just 2,000 Naira for Citizens of Nigeria; approximately $4 for Non-Nigerians.

Financial Education does not have to be Expensive as Many Financial Educators WARRANT it.

Particularly in Today's World of Confusion, Scams and Increased Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties; There is URGENT NEED in CHEAPLY Providing The RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION To Reach Out to Every Serious ones for The sake of AFFORDABILITY.

This is By Far The Biggest, Cheapest and Most Affordable Financial Opportunity any Financial Institution can render to Anyone in The Whole Wide World.

So;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets" Which is A Mandate of THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI)

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

The above quote are words of Obi Cubana.
Re: NFT Investors Thread by TONY042(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good day everyone, pls aside from opensea, which other nft platform can one connect to metamask?
Re: NFT Investors Thread by TheComicGuy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
watsapp..... please notify me when you are done so I can delete it
Misturman:

Hello how do I contact you? I don't have a big twitter account but I believe I can be of great help to the project.. Or share ur WhatsApp with me on entertainmentfactories@gmail dot com
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Mayorsky07(m): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Hello guys. please I need someone to put me through on how to create and sell NFT
Re: NFT Investors Thread by hogan26: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2022
In coming years some NFTs will be use to redeem physical product.
The future is NFTs.
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
emmynoel999:
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED.

1. A nft supporting wallet such as metamask(best option) or trustwallet
2.A digital artwork(preferable in .png form) if you are an artist.
3.An opensea account or other marketplace forum.
4.Discord account to promote your nfts.
5.witter account to promote your nfts.
6.Little ETH is also needed for the minting(converting your artwork to a nft) process will also be needed.,although on some sites minting is free(we will get to that later).

Ethereum, ETH based NFT projects are very expensive (from $3 to $500 gas fees) to mint.
I would rather recommend Solana NFT based projects with less than $1 gas fees.

Magic Eden plus Solana wallet like Phantom is preferred for profitability with your NFT Projects.
Only big institutional investor funded projects can launch on Opensea.
Infact Opensea doesn't register firstime project owners anymore.

Yeah, you must have a discord account and interact with Ongoing NFT Projects to understand how it works. I will drop a very good project on discord you can still register with and get whitelisted.

https://discord./2QPr7tYctU

Hurry Free mint starts 20th April, 2022
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2022
TONY042:
The marketplace where you are minting/ buying your NFT specifies the wallets they work with. Is kucoin on their list?
For further understanding; MetaMask is a well known Coin and NFT wallet but there are Marketplaces that it's incompatible with
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Prosperity4All: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

Why should anyone buy this? Looks like what someone used a phone to make on autodesk sketchbook, not even refined.

You Drew a random line with your thumb and used the fill bucket tool to fill the colours, will take less than 10mins for 0.2 eth? Why is anyone buying these Nft's, I'm trying hard to understand really...

I know you buy to sell at higher price, but why is there a market for it in the first place? to buy a picture you can easily download for free online, I won't even download this on my phone for free.

LOL
You are right and wrong.

Right because many just see/ hear huge sales on NFT arts and jump in to start minting and placing for sales without understanding the dynamics propelling the huge sale figures.

Wrong because you think NFTs are same as your downloadable image. NFT is far different from a JPEG or PNG. Because NFTs are registered on a Blockchain, they have other use cases that your jpeg doesn't. As such it's not about the skill of the Artist or beauty of the Art but rather the rarity and use cases of the NFT that determines the value/ price.

Also note that not only arts/ graphic designs that are NFT. Pictures of your car collection can be minted into NFT and sold for millions even higher than the physical car.

Check out this video for beginners. It explains everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvwldi7ujq8

1 Like

Re: NFT Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
ellaV:
Abeg am new here ...want to learn
join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram thank me later
Re: NFT Investors Thread by jadajada: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Anyone interested in getting whitlisted for a freemint nft on the arbitrum network can join through the discord link below. You are still early if you join now.

https://discord./GhJ3WQbkf4
Re: NFT Investors Thread by TheComicGuy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
I have a collection of abstract art I got from a friend,they are very beautiful,can experts here tell if it is going to sell high or not

Re: NFT Investors Thread by TONY042(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Prosperity4All:

The marketplace where you are minting/ buying your NFT specifies the wallets they work with. Is kucoin on their list?
For further understanding; MetaMask is a well known Coin and NFT wallet but there are Marketplaces that it's incompatible with

Thank you boss
Re: NFT Investors Thread by phoenixchap: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hamachi:
join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram thank me later
Not clear
Re: NFT Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2022
emmynoel999:
Hello guys.

Get this nft worth 1 ETH at 0.08 ETH.
This is a limited offer!
Just to help people really
Click on

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/15383974174806647899067685509785755859156141219359466162917678613230964971376/

See the way you dey post your nft. What if it is stolen here.
Re: NFT Investors Thread by ManuelNate1: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2022
I want to be a landlord on this thread, I can't loose out on this. Pls who will be my tutor and mentor on here. I'm ready and willing to learn
Re: NFT Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
ManuelNate1:
I want to be a landlord on this thread, I can't loose out on this. Pls who will be my tutor and mentor on here. I'm ready and willing to learn
DM me.
I'm currently running a class on telegram.
Re: NFT Investors Thread by ManuelNate1: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
emmynoel999:

DM me.
I'm currently running a class on telegram.
Pls, I cudnt reach u through Direct messaging.
This is my what'sapp Number, paste the telegram link on WhatsApp for me so I can join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Earn #1700 Daily By Doing Tasks Online. / Nigerian Investors' Plight As MMM Founder Mavrodi Dies / Brisk Capital Limited Legit Or Scam!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.