Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? (2783 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? by Lostchild(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
frozen70:

Waooo, uou really need a sensible person, a woman with a heart of Gold to be with you and nurture you just the way you want it

You are not asking for so much but getting that type of person is rare

You need to ask God and follow it up with prayers

Just believe and it will be settled

1. I will tell you something important later.

2. I appreciate your kind and humble interactions. cool

3. Thank you for your concern about me

4. Thank you for the words of encouragement.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? by frozen70(f): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2022
Lostchild:

1. I will tell you something important later.

2. I appreciate your kind and humble interactions. cool

3. Thank you for your concern about me

4. Thank you for the words of encouragement.

Thanks dear you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? by SportsHD: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
pocohantas:

And do you think the Romance scam is still as profitable as it was in the 90s and early 2000? Western women are getting to know you guys.

Any yahoo boy that tells you he is cashing out heavily from Romance scam in 2022 is a big liar.
Ma'am, go out and meet real yahoo boys. If I tell you a story about my friend Zeus, you'll marvel. He has a steady client (romance scam) since 2019. The whiteman is lonely (so is millions of them) and obeys whatever my Friend tells him. This my friend just finished building his second home December last year. All from proceeds gotten from the romance scam. The thing about romance scam is that, if you get a rich, steady client, you're made.

As far as men and women are lonely and seeking for companionship, romance scam would still be around. It's not something that can be eradicated. No matter the amount of sensitization, there would still be someone, one white head that would fall for an "osas" down here. Daz just how it ez.

Sure, the whiteman is going to wise up someday, but not today.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? by pocohantas(f): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
SportsHD:

Ma'am, go out and meet real yahoo boys. If I tell you a story about my friend Zeus, you'll marvel. He has a steady client (romance scam) since 2019. The whiteman is lonely (so is millions of them) and obeys whatever my Friend tells him. This my friend just finished building his second home December last year. All from proceeds gotten from the romance scam. The thing about romance scam is that, if you get a rich, steady client, you're made.

Naso grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? by SportsHD: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Naso grin grin
Not like "meet" literally grin grin.
What I mean by that is that "you can only know how e dey be, if you are closer to people like that, fraudsters.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Women So Cold Hearted Towards Men? by Cravemore: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
pocohantas:

And do you think the Romance scam is still as profitable as it was in the 90s and early 2000? Western women are getting to know you guys. They are now warning themselves to avoid Nigerian men. The yahoo guys cashing out now are the ones doing BEC and the likes. The rest are just collecting gift cards and iPhone that they would still sell at half the price because everyone on the street knows they defrauded a white woman of it.

Woman wey no wise up after Naija man handle am. E mean say she really get coconut head.

Any yahoo boy that tells you he is cashing out heavily from Romance scam in 2022 is a big liar.
lol, same cousin senior bro enter into romance scam this here. And guess what. Just April 5th d boy buy everywhere, e still pays !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Father's Letter To His Unborn Child.......(brought Tears To My Eyes) / Meet The World’s Largest Family: 181 Members, 1 Man, 39 Wives, 94 Children / Is It Advisable For A Man To Sleep In His Inlaw's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.