Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. (2471 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Is Enough For Any Man To Commit Suicide Many Times Over

Satan and his forces - the devils has been using Nigeria women to attack and wage war against me for the last 16 years. The women attack, abused, while I endure and not retaliate.

Within 24 months, I moved to and move out from 9 apartment in seven different towns because of the strange attack and troubles of women.

When I moved to my previous place in another town, all my body was broken because of my constant moving. I was tired and needed long rest. But within 24 hours of me trying to settled in, I saw unnatural manifestation of conflict.

Within 48 hours of me trying to regain my sanity, the women + the landlady started to disturb my peace and rest. Within one month, It has become so bad to the point where I almost beat one of them, a pregnant woman but I restrain myself as I think about the consequences that will later arise. so I quietly walk away.

I was still angry as I wondered what forces is controlling this women to make them fix their eyes on me. If I want to retaliate, people will shout, na woman o.

I sat down in pains and look at the unpainted wall of my apartment. I look at everything around me. I have lost all my properties. I have lost my comfort. I have lost my joy. I have lost all my money and everything I had labored for is all gone. I still accept all my losses and move here to regain my sanity but within one to three days, the women has started coming to my domain to make trouble. No matter how I tried to use wisdom to calm the situation, it just get worse.

What marvel me is that, they will constantly come to my gate to trouble my peace.

What is wrong, I blurted ?

I began to grieve over my life. embarassed

I then asked God, why, why?

I started longing for death and badly wanted to kill myself, but I have not the power to do so. Because I am a man of faith who have seen God in my life. Yes, I still hate my life and even if I pray to God for death, my prayer will not be answered.

I remembered the many times God saved me from death. He kept me alive for reasons know to him.

I remembered his word to me, as He promised to be with me till the end of my days.

I know that, God does what is right, and he will not allow us to go through more than we can endure. He will always help those who look unto him.

Many thought of encouragement began to race through my mind.

I have fought many battles, I said to myself.

I have overcome 15 years of extreme trials and temptations

My journey in this wilderness is long, slow and very painful.

I am tired
I am tasty.
I am hungry.

I have come a very long way.
I must not give up now, I blurted out.
The journey will soon be over..
I must not be discourage.
I must keep on walking.

I know who I am.
I do not belong here.
I need to move outta here.

I need to move to a place of peace, a place where I can rest, I said to myself.

In my fallen state, my pride has been grinded to powder and my self confidence is (completely) gone.

A humble man must not feel embarrass I said to myself.

As a broken man, I must do menial job just to move to a peaceful place, I said to myself.

I started looking for menial jobs that seem very difficult to come by. I went everywhere looking for job, and in my search for meaga job I was lucky to find some of the most brutal and body killing work.

・I did timber work, carrying heavy woods.
・I did concrete work
・I did packing of sand on building site.
・I did work in block Industry.

Even without food, I will go to work just to move. I must continue my wilderness journey. I was constantly being exposed to the sun and polluted air.

I started saving money, little by little. I was constantly trekking inside the hot sun just to save money. I was in hunger just to save money. I was looking dirty just to save money.

Yes, I needed to raise money to move to a new place where I can relax and rest

I manage to raised $200 which is not an easy thing for a fallen man who has no one to back him up.

With the money I got, I went to a quiet town 45 miles away with less air pollution and I met a real estate agent. I told him I need a room that has bath, toilet, kitchen with an iron gate protector. He took me to one apartment that seem OK.

We met the landlord and the wife behave very nicely to my liking. I paid for the place, just to have rest. I paid for the place, hoping I will relax, read and write.

I moved into this new place, and respecting everyone and minding my business is part of my No 1 golden rules.

NOTE; the very day I moved in, I told the woman I have not had rest for many months. She rest assures me - dear you will surely have rest. (fake) words.

Just two days to my stay, I was still trying to regain my sanity from the stress and struggles I went through. I never knew the landlady has started to gossip and dictate about my life with two of her daughters.

They conclude in their evil heart of heart that, I will be much of a problem to them.

Three of them all agreed to evict me from the place just 3 days of me trying to settled in. I was very tired and needed rest, but I didn't know they have secretly made evil plans to wage war against me.

Day 7. She and her daughters decide to hatch their plans, and the first thing she did was to asked me to pay her light bill. I was surprised because I just arrive but that was just the beginning.

She began to manipulate everything around me. She became very angry when she saw I don't respond or pay attention to all that she does to me.

With her evil and constant manipulation, I began to avoid her. She became so bitter and hateful to the point where she vow to cause me pains and financial loss. She and her daughter convince their hubby and she went ahead with heavy fugitive accusations and brought community thugs to arrest me.

But God foresee and turn their wicked plans upside down. Her plans later back-fire against her as the police got involved.. See the link↓.

https://www.nairaland.com/6949560/wanted-place-rest-peacefully-walka

The police OC interview me and they saw my innocent and did let me go. They saw nothing wrong with me and in me as I spoke the truth.

After I came back from the police station, I began to exalt (praise) God and my confidence in God stand firm.

She heard me praising God. From that day, this woman and her two daughters never allowed me to rest and sleep.

I tell you, the next day morning by 6:00 am, she started hitting things so close to my window, punching door just to disturb my sleep and peace. She did many things that was very, very bad.

She will come to my gate with all manner of troubles from morning till night but all I do was to ignore her and endure her cursing.

She normally comes to my window every day when she wakes up by 6:am and shout, curse and call me gold digger. She said, I am a gold digger who came to her husband compound to enjoy myself and to reap from where I did not sow. For the first time, I now realize I was living with people that are not normal.

She throws all manner of curses and insult at me anytime she sees me. She and her two daughters will come to my window and mocked me, while she does the cursing and insult on me from morning till night. What vexes her the most is that, I don't respond to them or pay attention to their manipulations

She lives upstairs while I live down stairs, but yet it was hellish for me as she refuse to let me rest. It was one of the worst I have seen. In fact, I had to flee from my apartment to a betting shop just to regain my sanity.

My health deteriorated more than it has.
Despite every evil thing she does, I completely ignored her and not say a word in retaliation. I naturally don't to respond to conflict because it is against my very person-el.

When her troubles became unbearable for me. I went to the very police they brought to arrest me and made complaint of her constant harassment. Some of the police officers suggest arrest but the OC told me to look for any apartment and move out as soon as possible.

On my way home, I saw a clean one room for rent. I inspect everywhere and met with the new landlord and he agreed to rent the place for me. I went back to the police and told them I saw a room and the O.C told me to meet the woman asap to make refund.

I phone call the hubby and told him I have seen a place I can manage of which I need a refund of my money to pay for this place. He told me to meet his wife for a refund.

The next day morning, Immediately the woman saw me coming to meet her over the refund of my money, she shouted Jehovah and fled upstairs and lock herself.

Guess what? they do not even have my money for a refund.

The OC sent one gentle police sergeant to meet them for a refund. The woman sat the police man down and fine tune the man with friendly talk, and told the sergeant what she wants from him.

I asked the police officer if he has collected my money from her, he said no.

Why?

He said, the woman do not trust me, and himself will need to go and investigate if truly I have seen an apartment. I took him there and we met with the new landlord.

I, myself, forgot to tell the police man not to mention or reveal his identity. But he told the new landlord that he is a police officer who came to investigate the room I told them about.

He told the new landlord that, he doesn't trust me and he wanted to be sure there is a room I wanted to pay for.

As he left, he told me to arrange and get ready my little properties and he himself will come the next morning with a car to move me to the new place.

Yes, I did arrange all my little properties, ready to move. I phone call the police officer that I am ready.

He came with a car and asked me to pack all my things into his car. The sergeant collected my money from the evil woman and drove me off to the new place.

When we got there, he handed back to me my money and asked me to give him something for his good work and effort of peace. I gave him $4 for his fuel and effort.

We met the new landlord at home, he told us, someone has already paid for the place.

The police officer was disappointed and confused. He began to query the new landlord because the man assures him that, he will reserve the room for me as he has promised.

Police officer handed to me the money I gave him to pay the landlord, but the $4 I gave him, he didn't.

I began to feel his tension because he has already evicted me from my previous abode, and I have no where else to go. My little properties is still inside his car.

The police man left me and the landlord and told us he needed to go to the bank, so he left. I was helpless as I have no where to go or any other place to pay for. I went outside and saw my little properties is still inside the car of the police officer.

The police man has left me and the new landlord was in confusion. The police sergeant knew he did what the woman told him instead of what the OC told him.

He knew his boss will query him.
He knew I am now homeless.

They sent him to come and collect my money for me to make the payment myself, then move out, but he went ahead and pack all my properties out of my apartment.

The men around began to cast blame on the police officer as he has made me homeless.

The new landlord told me he has a place where I can stay for a week while I look for another apartment. He took me to a street and show me a room where they raise chicken. I rejected his offer and left the compound because it stink. (smell)

5:39pm, I phone call the police officer and asked him, where are you? He told me he is still inside the bank

You are still inside bank @ 5:39 pm?

I look at my little properties inside the police car and knew I am now homeless. I went in a hurry to the police station to tell the O.C about my situation and the wrong act of the sergeant he sent to help

He told me I can't go back, and advice me to move my things to my father's house which is not possible. I left the police station, in search for where I can spend the night as it was getting late already. In my search for any place, the police officer called me on phone and asked me to come and remove my things from his car.

I went back to meet him, he has drove off with my little properties, back to the police station yard. I phone called him and he told me to come with keke.

I went to the station yard and saw all my properties on the ground. The police man brought keke, told me and the keke driver to pack all my things into the keke.

From the $4 I gave him, he gave money to the keke man and told the man to drive me off to anywhere I want. This was the new beginning of me being homeless from January 28th 2022.

Check out story.
https://www.nairaland.com/6973053/gods-finally-move-new-peaceful#109984217

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Continuation
Peace is what I leave with you; it is my own peace that I give you. I do not give it as the world does. Do not be worried and upset; do not be afraid. (John 14:27) This are the words from the Prince of peace.

Despite me being homeless I was full of peace. I was never worried or frighten. I knew God is aware over everything that was happening. Since I knew no one in this new town, I began to look for where I will spend the night as it was getting late.

In my search for a place to spend the night, a guy who knew about my homeless situation was passing by. He stopped me and asked me, have you seen any place?.

No, I replied.

He told me he knew a place, there might be a vacant one room apartment there. I followed him and we met a man who told us someone has already taken it three days ago.

The man told me that, there is one available somewhere but it is a bed sitter and the owner of the compound once lived there, but now lives abroad. He recently agreed that, they should rent them out. I politely asked the man to take me there, which he did.

He took me to the property manager, the person in charge who took me to a G.R.A with many space of land. We walk a bit and got there. It was a very large compound that is full of nature. I inspect the apartment, and asked the man how much?

I was shocked when he told me the price, it was way more cheaper than I did expect.

Then, I instantly remember the word of my master (Mathew 28:20) obey all my word and I will be with you always, to the end of your days.

Me and the property manager left the place and took ten minutes walk back to his own domain. I paid him 1 year rent, gave him my details for the receipt. The man (property manager) gave me the keys of the apartment and I went back and took possession of the apartment.

Yes, I was homeless for just only two hours and with God help, I got a more better place and I am no longer homeless.

I chattered rickshaw (keke) and carried my little properties into my new apartment after sweeping the whole floor. I knew I had a lot of work to do for the next seven days just to settled in. I went into the bathroom and took a cold shower and slept off as a broken but tired soul.

THE NEW PLACE
In this new place, there are 3 tenant but I, myself do not have a close human neighbours. And even if I do, they lived at separate building inside the compound, while my own apartment is located at the side. Trust me, no landlady will come and trouble my peace.

I have a lot of time and privacy to pray without disturbing anyone

The only personalities around me are the lizards and birds, because there is a giant almond tree that gives me lot of shade. I am surrounded by nature with various fruits, almond, sower sop, guava, papaya and lot of coconut trees.

The birds do wake me up every morning and each day. There are lot of fruits for me to eat as my other co tenant got no time to eat fruits.

In all the neighborhood, there are lot of fruits and spacious land. The place is full of nature and what I like most about the town is the (clean air) that is good for our immune system.

The atmosphere is incredible, because there is so much open space with less people. You can see farther ahead

NOTE; God and demons knows me too well that, I am a person of love, peace and harmony. I can only dwell in a place where there is love and peace.

God Himself said that, He can command the heavens, they will obey him but He cannot command love.

God is love, and love is today, tomorrow and forever.
Love sees through all impossibilities.
Love brings hope and stability.
Love makes me grow stronger.
Love gives me delight.
Love is timeless
Love is the narrow path only few travel through
Love bears up its brother.
There is no time in love.
It is without beginning
It is without end
Love is eternal
Love is my friend, amen.
My future depends on love.

No matter the peace I enjoy in this new place, I will not stay more than a year because my journey always continues.

The end

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by dingbang(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Be like say na only you go read this scripture.

9 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
sad

3 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by demoBaba: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
dingbang:
Be like say na only you go read this scripture.

I'm telling you bro.

6 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
There is a name for the OP's psychological condition. I just wish I could remember

5 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Life experience has thought me to value and love all humans more.

My life journeys has also thought me to have more compassion and love for men.

Each time I see a man suffering, I feel their pain and desire to help them because I know what they are going through.

May God help us all sad

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Karleb(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2022
Mr LostChild, I think you have a problem.

5 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by greenie77: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Lostchild, seek a psychotherapist who has a strong background in hypnotherapy (no hypnotherapy if you think psychosis is in the mix).

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 10:32am On Jan 31, 2022
greenie77:
Lostchild, seek a psychotherapist who has a strong background in hypnotherapy (no hypnotherapy if you think psychosis is in the mix).

Miss Greeny

How are you?

It's been a long time.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Karleb:
Mr LostChild, I think you have a problem.

Mr Kaleb.
I am fine.

It is just the horrific wilderness journey. wink

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by greenie77: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2022
Lostchild:

Miss Greeny

How are you?

It's been a long time.

I am good. Yes, it's been a while!
Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by SportsHD: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Ishilove:
There is a name for the OP's psychological condition. I just wish I could remember
The matter over loud, ma'am. Everyday, different issues with women and landlords. I just hope he gets peace of mind at last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
@lostchild

To survive in this cruel world, you must learn to be fluid, dynamic and not very rigid. You must learn to be "wise"(cunny, street-smart, macchiavalian) as a serpent and "strong"( dogged, rugged, durable, resilient) as the eagle. You can't live in isolation. You must learn to adapt.

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
LIVINGICON:
@lostchild

To survive in this cruel world, you must learn to be fluid, dynamic and not very rigid. You must learn to be "wise"(cunny, street-smart, macchiavalian) as a serpent and "strong"( dogged, rugged, durable, resilient) as the eagle. You can't live in isolation. You must learn to adapt.

I wish you well.

I sallute you

Big brother. wink

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
greenie77:

I am good. Yes, it's been a while!

Greeny. I miss talking to you, and I am glad to hear from you kiss

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by ireneidiva(f): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Which kind wahala be this na?

3 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by greenie77: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lostchild:

Greeny. I miss talking to you, and I am glad to hear from you kiss

Uncle Lostchild missed talking to me? shocked This January is certainly ending at a high note! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2022
greenie77:

Uncle Lostchild missed talking to me? shocked This January is certainly ending at a high note! cheesy cheesy

I will tell you something later, but surely I miss talking to you

Remember when I told you to lipsrsealed ?

I sound rude to you.

Please accept my apology smiley

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by greenie77: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Lostchild:

I will tell you something later, but surely I miss talking to you

Remember when I told you to lipsrsealed ?

I sound rude to you.

Please accept my apology smiley

Accepted, we are good....no hard feelings. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2022
Lostchild:
Life experience has thought me to value and love all humans more.

My life journeys has also thought me to have more compassion and love for men.

Each time I see a man suffering, I feel their pain and desire to help them because I know what they are going through.

May God help us all sad

I'm so so sorry. I never knew this was what you were going through. May God help.you bro.

Have u gotten a place to reside?

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 1:01am On Feb 01, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Geniero: 8:02am On Feb 01, 2022
Lostchild l replied to your former post about your new abode and also saw your response. You moved into a new place, you told the Landlord that you needed to rest (rest from what?) they later used that against you. You met police to help retrieve your rent, even if you were packing to under bridge, wat right did that police or landlady had to meet with your supposed new landlord?. As I de read ur story, I de Para. Try re-evaluate what being "good" and being "simple" is Bro you just got played by the landlady. If na fiction you write, kudos, but if na ur reality be this, I nor knw how I go take advice gaskiya ne.

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Geniero:
Lostchild l replied to your former post about your new abode and also saw your response. You moved into a new place, you told the Landlord that you needed to rest (rest from what?) they later used that against you. You met police to help retrieve your rent, even if you were packing to under bridge, wat right did that police or landlady had to meet with your supposed new landlord?. As I de read ur story, I de Para. Try re-evaluate what being "good" and being "simple" is Bro you just got played by the landlady. If na fiction you write, kudos, but if na ur reality be this, I nor knw how I go take advice gaskiya ne.

I just fold my hands while I watch them take advantage over my circumstance.

Poverty will make a man vulnerable to all manner of abuse.

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Geniero: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Bro just keep your head up. Everything you lost will be restored to you because of your resilience. Sometimes challenges push us to our breakthrough. But don't allow ur good nature to make you venerable around ppl, they will twist your words, misinterpret your deeds. Lastly don't allow the experience with a few women generalise, there are some very good women out there.

Lostchild:

I just fold my hands while I watch them take advantage over my circumstance.

Poverty will make a man vulnerable to all manner of abuse.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Geniero:

Bro just keep your head up. Everything you lost will be restored to you because of your resilience. Sometimes challenges push us to our breakthrough. But don't allow ur good nature to make you venerable around ppl, they will twist your words, misinterpret your deeds. Lastly don't allow the experience with a few women generalise, there are some very good women out there.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
nnamdiosu:

I'm so so sorry. I never knew this was what you were going through. May God help.you bro.

Have u gotten a place to reside?

(ND) My good friend.

I will be more than happy to know you are fine.

As for your question, I will answer you in my next thread.

The story continue.

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by nnamdiosu(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Lostchild:

(ND) My good friend.

I will be more than happy to know you are fine.

As for your question, will answer you in my next thread.

The story continue.

You still keeping on thinking about the good will of others, even when you need it more. People like you are rare.
I'm fine bro, hope you are too.
Be good

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by Lostchild(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
nnamdiosu:

You still keeping on thinking about the good will of others, even when you need it more. People like you are rare.
I'm fine bro, hope you are too.
Be good

smiley

Stay safe - my good friend

1 Like

Re: My Strange Experience With Nigeria Women, Will Make Any Man To Commit Suicide. by 22o62021: 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
Honestly you don’t seem normal to me

Your lamentations are too much

You are not the only one suffering

Many are sleeping under the bridge

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gender And Youth Advocate Hosts African Women Conference Mark 2022 IWD / I Am Not Happy With My Dad Please Advise Me / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.