Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess (38290 Views)

Low Turnout As Oluwo Of Iwo Marries Kano Princess / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by sammirano: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state this is one of the reason why I detest the way of life of some of our Yoruba elders.

You don't have money but you want to do OWAMBE.

We Yorubas need to put an end to this OWAMBE lifestyle.

If we toast a girl then we will do OWAMBE
If we impregnate a girl, we will do OWAMBE
If we recover from sickness we will do OWAMBE
If we collect owo ajô we will do OWAMBE
If we do freedom we will do OWAMBE
If our women divorce their men we will do OWAMBE
Everyday na so so OWAMBE

You must be mad. Bloodly flatbrain ipig from erosion region.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by naija4life247: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thunder will strike him before the wedding day and strike the proposed bribe on her next birthday

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Crafteck1: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state this is one of the reason why I detest the way of life of some of our Yoruba elders.

Everyday na so so OWAMBE

Think more before typing
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Testimony1988(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
I thought wedding should be a personal thing and not to involve the state government, why is he now involving the state government, is that the norm?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Honor10: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:
[s][/s]As a confirm Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state this is one of the reason why I detest the way of life of some of our Yoruba elders.

Everyday na so so OWAMBE[s][/s]

That's our lifestyle, please hang yourself if it is paining you.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Wakanakarue: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
OWOMIDA oba grin grin

Awa kind host, kabiesi ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by juman(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Many wish he got removed.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Lindodo20: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
ijustdey:
Oluwo Of Iwo Writes Osun Governor, Oyetola, Requests Millions Of Naira To Finance His Upcoming ‘Royal Wedding’ To Kano Princess

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/oluwo-iwo-writes-osun-governor-oyetola-requests-millions-naira-finance-his-upcoming-

Person wey don mad finish...Colorado pelu White Widow
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by TheGift: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
ijustdey:
Oluwo Of Iwo Writes Osun Governor, Oyetola, Requests Millions Of Naira To Finance His Upcoming ‘Royal Wedding’ To Kano Princess

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/oluwo-iwo-writes-osun-governor-oyetola-requests-millions-naira-finance-his-upcoming-

Only 20 million for a royal wedding . His subjects should contribute.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by papagiddy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
This Oba again.....i cant forget how he treated that Jamerican Girl......in fact let the new bride think twice and watch the Jamerican Lady s interview on Youtube before she regret!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by foreshore(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
ijustdey:

Yeye king
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Halldmoney: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo!! He is begging for money

Oponu the states low key support first class Royals on grand events .....Dindinrin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by ChuckD1599: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Hasino00753: With this Up Ghana. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Anazp: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
TechNana:
20m for wedding only?

Please dear, marry me with 2m,

Give me the rest 18m,

You'd forever appreciate the future I'd build us.

Build your future here: https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/
guess the oba doesnt marry broke women

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Ultimas: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
What a paradox. In the midst of socio-political problems, the concern is a royal wedding!

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
SlyDev:

Why must it be igbo all the time?
Respect our culture, you say no
Respect our food you say no
Respect our elders you say no
Respect our Kings you say no
Respect our boundaries you say no

Wetin now?! Them use hatred water bath una when u come dis world?
... your culture Said you should spend money on foolish things ? See your king.... hahahahahaha.... like IPOB , like Afongi
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by axeman10(m): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Singing...

E de le f'esu l'abule (And you said you want no menace in the society)

Baale n fa igbo (the king is high on joint)

Iyawo e mu ogogoro (the Queen is intoxicated)

Omo ngba owo ita (the agbero son dey collect roger grin )

E de le f'esu l'abule (And you said you want no menace in the society)

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by ablejesus26(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
SlyDev:

Why must it be igbo all the time?
Respect our culture, you say no
Respect our food you say no
Respect our elders you say no
Respect our Kings you say no
Respect our boundaries you say no

Wetin now?! Them use hatred water bath una when u come dis world?

We have so many tribes in Nigeria,but na only Igbo you see tribe tag that mofo abi angry
That mofo is not Igbo he is Ibira respect yourself oo angry angry

The okpo se him be Yoruba you still wan force am to be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Odunayaw(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
The WhatsApp Boot Camp Kicks Off On The 24th Of February and runs through to the 27th Of Feburary 2022.

The Idea Of This BootCamp Came because I wanted to help a lot of You learn how to sell.

Some of you have skills, products, services, information materials that could be making YOU money on a daily basis.
But...
You are still Finding it hard to get more sales and make more money.

The bootcamp is geared at 4 Critical pillars of sales.

1. Positioning
2. Authority Building
3. Offer Creation and
4. Sales Objection And Closing.

We would do this for 4 days.

You would have access to my premium Facebook course that would teach you on how to run Facebook Ads to your business and grow it.
You would also learn how to build a one page website or a funnel to run your ads to.
You would have access to the premium books that would sharpen your skill to becoming a sales machine.

If you miss this Bootcamp!

All these for N1,999 And 4 Days?���

I am shocked myself. Guess what?

You would also have a the chance to have a 2-month mentorship from me. I would hold your hands, answers your questions.

Well, If you miss this Bootcamp, I am sure your future self would not forgive you.

This opportunity to pay

N1,999 To First Bank

Timothy Okonkwo

Or

If you are outside Nigeria,

You can pay through paystack

https://timothy-okonkwo123.systeme.io/09b38399

Put "Odunayo" as referrer

Ends Tonight by 11:59pm.

See you in the Bootcamp.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
ablejesus26:

We have so many tribes in Nigeria,but na only Igbo you see tribe tag that mofo abi angry
That mofo is not Igbo he is Ibira respect yourself oo angry angry

The okpo se him be Yoruba you still wan force am to be Igbo

He is Igbo angry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
moralistic:
... your culture Said you should spend money on foolish things ? See your king.... hahahahahaha.... like IPOB , like Afongi

Another ipob
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by bizzibodi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
If it is in the olden days this ignoble monarch will be forced to swallow poison & die.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
This ganger King? grin grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Blackdisciple(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
So he don't have money he wants to marry princess ok

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by ablejesus26(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
SlyDev:

He is Igbo angry

He is Yoruba/Ibira angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by faithfull18(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Orisirisi radarada.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Halldmoney:
A royal wedding will definitely cost more than that before you spew the line "misplaced priority" and even in the western world, Elites spend millions on small weddings as they would call it. This shouldn't have gone public in the middle of so many chaos going on the country though

But the elite spend their own money on lavish, small weddings. He is wanting to spend the money of others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
redPUSSY:
Afonja moslem thief !!

Emir of Iwoh

Moderators: Fulaman198, bigfrancis21, odumchi
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

Everyday na so so OWAMBE

Relax, no need to rant. The guy is just chasing clout as usual.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by Donedeal1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good one.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Requests ₦20M For His 'Royal Wedding' To Kano Princess by maasoap(m): 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
TechNana:
20m for wedding only?

Please dear, marry me with 2m,

Give me the rest 18m,

You'd forever appreciate the future I'd build us.

Build your future here: https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Lol. You will sharply japa with that 18m just 6 weeks after the wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We The Ewe People Of Ghana Are The Same As Yoruba"- Yewe2011.ewe Guy From Ghana / Igbo, Ibibio, Etc. In The Atlantic Slave Trade / Igbo Language Teaching Centres In Ile-Ife, Osun State Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.