Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? (346 Views)

Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce / Why Are Non-believers Averagely More Intelligent Than Believers? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Mavor: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
@ Seun @Lalastica @Mynd

Why are non-Muslims banned from posting comments on Muslim topic threads on Nairaland? Why the discrimination? Is this what Nairaland is all about today?
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by cherishmichael: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
But they do post here together with us.
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by constance500: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
no be juju be that

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by salamudeen(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mavor:
@ Seun @Lalastica @Mynd

Why are non-Muslims banned from posting comments on Muslim topic threads on Nairaland? Why the discrimination? Is this what Nairaland is all about today?

You have been browsing nairaland for the past 12yrs now but did not notice it until the devil in you was lit 2day. Is it sudden hatred for the Muslims or what?
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by MJBOLT: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
maybe you should see how Christians attack Muslims on Islamic threads undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Baawaa(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Because their god cannot fight for himself
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Bahamas95(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mavor:
@ Seun @Lalastica @Mynd

It has been like that since 1802.

It's obvious the owner of Nairaland and most of the mods are muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by kingxsamz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
This una weekly rant sef.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ask the idiot that owns this forum?
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by TenQ: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
The greatest threat to Atheism is the Christian faith.

I believe you know this quote:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Even though Atheism doesn't respect Islam, Islam is a tool to be used against Christianity. It explains why ANYONE can write ANYTHING against Christianity and the antagonists are protected

1. Islamic section is protected by one who knows the nature of Christian so well... Taqqiyya is not justifiable in Christianity
2. The Atheists don't even have any section anyone can point to in NL.

It is a systematic and deliberate work!

I won't be surprised if this post is deleted

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
The truth of this is that most Nairalanders claiming Christians know nothing about Jesus and his mode of operations.
Jesus only interact with people who come into the temple but when you lock your door at him he will not disturb you once he knocked and you refuse to open or you open and turn down his kind gesture of coming to your house {Matthew 10:13} Jesus will never force his message on you! Matthew 12:19

So why must a follower of such teacher insist on chatting with people who choose to lock their hearts in order not to listen?
Definitely those complaining about the attitude of Muslims on this forum are not interested in preaching but trolling and ridiculing of other people's religion.
Jesus said "let your light shine before them" {Matthew 5:14-16} if Christians conducts themselves the way Jesus commanded any right thinking person will lik to know the spirit behind such fine WORKS! 1Peter 3:15 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by cornelboy(f): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is enlightening smiley

MaxInDHouse:
The truth of this is that most Nairalanders claiming Christians know nothing about Jesus and his mode of operations.
Jesus only interact with people who come into the temple but when you lock your door at him he will not disturb you once he knocked and you refuse to open or you open and turn down his kind gesture of coming to your house {Matthew 10:13} Jesus will never force his message on you! Matthew 12:19

So why must a follower of such teacher insist on chatting with people who choose to lock their hearts in order not to listen?
Definitely those complaining about the attitude of Muslims on this forum are not interested in preaching but trolling and ridiculing of other people's religion.
Jesus said "let your light shine before them" {Matthew 5:14-16} if Christians conducts themselves the way Jesus commanded any right thinking person will lik to know the spirit behind such fine WORKS! 1Peter 3:15 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
TenQ:
The greatest threat to Atheism is the Christian faith.

I believe you know this quote:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Even though Atheism doesn't respect Islam, Islam is a tool to be used against Christianity. It explains why ANYONE can write ANYTHING against Christianity and the antagonists are protected

1. Islamic section is protected by one who knows the nature of Christian so well... Taqqiyya is not justifiable in Christianity
2. The Atheists don't even have any section anyone can point to in NL.

It is a systematic and deliberate work!

I won't be surprised if this post is deleted
True.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Mavor: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
salamudeen:

You have been browsing nairaland for the past 12yrs now but did not notice it until the devil in you was lit 2day. Is it sudden hatred for the Muslims or what?
You are a silly human being. I dont understand why a lot of you muslims reek of insecurity. If the same rules are applied to Christian themed threads on this site, you muslims will start making noise.
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

U are only good at derailing threads and commenting out of points. How do ur comments relate to the topic above? Are u trying to prove that ur Christianity is different or what?
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are only good at derailing threads and commenting out of points. How do ur comments relate to the topic above? Are u trying to prove that ur Christianity is different or what?

Are you a Christian?
Face the message and not the messenger.
Jesus is what Christianity is all about not what you think is right from your human reasoning.
Our Lord Jesus only speak with people who want to hear his message, whoever lock his heart need not be disturbed! smiley
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Truvelisback(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you a Christian?
Face the message and not the messenger.
Jesus is what Christianity is all about not what you think is right from your human reasoning.
Our Lord Jesus only speak with people who want to hear his message, whoever lock his heart need not be disturbed! smiley
Look at the topic and look at ur comment, do they relate? Learn to comment relative to topics. If u want to say something different, u can create a thread for that and express ur points.
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Look at the topic and look at ur comment, do they relate? Learn to comment relative to topics. If u want to say something different, u can create a thread for that and express ur points.

It's like you failed to grasp what you're saying right now! Most times people like you serve as agents of darkness but you won't know! Matthew 16:23

Now let me enlighten you on what you're doing to yourself unknowingly:

A supposed Christian created a thread to express his feelings on why Muslims were granted the chance of locking up themselves in a section belong to a public forum just because they don't want comments from none Muslims and everyone is coming in to express their viewpoint. But a certain commentator now called the attention of everyone to Christ's way of handling such matter, should you be glad to hear Jesus' opinion on the topic or criticize the person who raised the idea that we should consider what Jesus said? smiley

That's why Jesus said:

You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” Matthew 15:7-9

Are you glad or sad when someone say "let us consider Jesus' viewpoint on the topic"?
Remember God's own voice from heaven saying:

“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5

Please i'm not presenting my own opinion on the topic, i'm simply saying "let us consider Jesus' viewpoint"
So if you're a child of God having God's Holy Spirit working in you you should be glad not sad that someone reminded you of what Jesus the one you often called "LORD! LORD!" said on any topic! Matthew 7:21-23

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by Truvelisback(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you failed to grasp what you're saying right now! Most times people like you serve as agents of darkness but you won't know! Matthew 16:23

Now let me enlighten you on what you're doing to yourself unknowingly:

A supposed Christian created a thread to express his feelings on why Muslims were granted the chance of locking up themselves in a section belong to a public forum just because they don't want comments from none Muslims and everyone is coming in to express their viewpoint. But a certain commentator now called the attention of everyone to Christ's way of handling such matter, should you be glad to hear Jesus' opinion on the topic or criticize the person who raised the idea that we should consider what Jesus said? smiley

That's why Jesus said:

You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” Matthew 15:7-9

Are you glad or sad when someone say "let us consider Jesus' viewpoint on the topic"?
Remember God's own voice from heaven saying:

“This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him.” Matthew 17:5

Please i'm not presenting my own opinion on the topic, i'm simply saying "let us consider Jesus' viewpoint"
So if you're a child of God having God's Holy Spirit working in you you should be glad not sad that someone reminded you of what Jesus the one you often called "LORD! LORD!" said on any topic! Matthew 7:21-23

May you have PEACE! smiley
See agent of Light..... I hear u.
Re: Why Are Non-muslims Banned From Posting Comments On Muslim Topic Threads Here? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
See agent of Light..... I hear u.

Not me Sir, i only spoke according to the spirit in me so it's JESUS you should listen to not me! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Speak Against Premarital Sex- Relationship Expert, Francis Van-Lare / Some Responses To some Homosexuality Apologists here.. / Prophet Muhammed SAW Is A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.