Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings (1173 Views)

How To Write Blog Posts That Increases Your Adsense Earnings / who has received Adsense Earnings With Zenith Bank - Help / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by seoconsultant(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
I have been managing two accounts for a client, one needfully requires their SEO to improve (website built in WordPress) and the other simply wants to gain more traffic(custom PHP management system). But their end game is to generate more revenue for their individual websites using different requirements, it is 3 months in, and I have noticed a big change with the WordPress website, their SEO picked up insanely with their AdSense revenue shooting up from $200 to over $600 in 3 months.
Now the other platform SEO had serious issues and was a bit more difficult to resolve (still working on it currently), but here is the catch...their site has gained more traffic volume than the WordPress website but is yet to generate the kind of revenue the WordPress generates...(please note both websites do not have same impressions or hits, as verified by Google Analytics), but yet the CMS website is ranked higher than WordPress via Alexa.
The Google Analytics of the CMS has a better analytic traffic growth compared to the 100k+ being driven to the WordPress website.

My Questions
=============
1.) Is it safe to say that WordPress websites do have slight favor with search engines or they are far easier to optimize?

2.) What best way can I balance the traffic generated from the CMS website to leverage on generating higher revenue similar to the WordPress website?

If you have a clue to what need to be done you can comment your best solution here, and also you might want to know how much traffic to earn money from Adsense

Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by ProGSM(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Following !
Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Your are mistaking cms and WordPress. What cms platform exactly?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by seoconsultant(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
CMS are any content management system eg WordPress, Joomla, oscommerce, you can have a self built CMS, I own my CMS as well!
Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2022
seoconsultant:
CMS are any content management system eg WordPress, Joomla, oscommerce, you can have a self built CMS, I own my CMS as well!
Okay
I was just looking at the figures up their I have no answer to your questions.
Just admiring the figures
Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by seoconsultant(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Veiniously:

Okay
I was just looking at the figures up their I have no answer to your questions.
Just admiring the figures

If it makes sense (I have tried it and it works!)so it's not an hypothesis anymore but a real fact.
Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by Leetee123: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
I want to increase my Search engine traffic, can you be of help?

seoconsultant:

I have been managing two accounts for a client, one needfully requires their SEO to improve (website built in WordPress) and the other simply wants to gain more traffic(custom PHP management system). But their end game is to generate more revenue for their individual websites using different requirements, it is 3 months in, and I have noticed a big change with the WordPress website, their SEO picked up insanely with their AdSense revenue shooting up from $200 to over $600 in 3 months.
Now the other platform SEO had serious issues and was a bit more difficult to resolve (still working on it currently), but here is the catch...their site has gained more traffic volume than the WordPress website but is yet to generate the kind of revenue the WordPress generates...(please note both websites do not have same impressions or hits, as verified by Google Analytics), but yet the CMS website is ranked higher than WordPress via Alexa.
The Google Analytics of the CMS has a better analytic traffic growth compared to the 100k+ being driven to the WordPress website.

My Questions
=============
1.) Is it safe to say that WordPress websites do have slight favor with search engines or they are far easier to optimize?

2.) What best way can I balance the traffic generated from the CMS website to leverage on generating higher revenue similar to the WordPress website?

If you have a clue to what need to be done you can comment your best solution here, and also you might want to know how much traffic to earn money from Adsense
Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by Veiniously: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
seoconsultant:

If it makes sense (I have tried it and it works!)so it's not an hypothesis anymore but a real fact.
I have been trying to work on my earnings for some time too i only see small improvement.
Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by seoconsultant(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Veiniously:
I have been trying to work on my earnings for some time too i only see small improvement.
Visit the page and follow other recommend read to get a full dose of how you can also compliment your earnings on Google adsense.
Re: What's The Best Way To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings by seoconsultant(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Leetee123:
I want to increase my Search engine traffic, can you be of help?

It's part of my service contact me and let's work out the modalities of delivery and payment.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Create A Cheap Website? / Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online / Please How do I Connect My Site To My Facebook Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.