Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? (18335 Views)

How Much Did You Save Before Quitting Your Salary Job For Your Own Business? / Does Your Income Seem Insufficient? Here’s How You Can Boost It / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Lightway: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Michelle70:
donno wat others earn but i earn 110k

I was earning 100k Andi saved 60% of it... You're spending money too much
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by ibechris(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u mean u guys live on less than 150k?

Or less sometimes.
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by bluefilm: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
ekukeku:

Even m too o

Congratulations.

You're doing well.
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by braine(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Michelle70:
single too but I spend around 70k monthly

Thats the basic average for most single people in Lagos, if you're not living above your means.
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by bluefilm: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
adedolapoololade:

You go still cry later

Is it your cry? tongue tongue tongue

adedolapoololade:

Gambling will only cripple you financially and emotionally

Is it your financially and emotionally crippling? tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by braine(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lightway:

Do you know what the person you quoted spends on? How do you know they are spending too much?
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by kekakuz(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
gidado14:

are you a female or Does that mean you dont have anyone to help
by salary shall no man prevail.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
My income 1.3million after tax and I save 1.3m and eat from the poor masses.. if u know u know grin
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by gidado14(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
kekakuz:
by salary shall no man prevail.
how can you even save with the current inflation
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Edipet(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
5k, sometimes 7k,.. some months nothing to save
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by uchdavinci: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Oya una wey get work and income talk... us wey no get work na outcome we get and you can't save from it
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by damiloladuke: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
I save 100% of my income. My business pays my daily bill without flinching
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Why do you guys keep money in the bank. That is the lie the banks sold our parents to make they the banks rich. Invest in the stock market. Keep emergency fund only in the bank.
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by kenny9ce(m): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
I saved 60% monthly from my salary.
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by OhiOfIhima: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yustash001:
50%(50,000)

You're a boss man
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by A305: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Get paid in USD in two separate accounts, I forget one payment account as decoy for savings in USD and also don't even have to convert the running expense second account to naira except cash at hand done dey zeh.

Cashless policy things.

Shout out to late John D. Rockefeller — his economic model as regards to financial decisions works for me.
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by wpadmin: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
uthlaw:
Because you manage save for 3months,you turn motivational speaker!

Your blood too dey hot.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
All, then invest.

This is why it's good to have multiple sources of income.
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by seyz91(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
cheesy
uthlaw:
Because you manage save for 3months,you turn motivational speaker!
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
50k i can't live below my comfort, just because i want to save, 50k minus, food, shelter, entertainment, clothing and miscellaneous expense
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Gate050: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Pls dont come here and blame govt o.

I actually save about 25% of my income though
I don't know the percentage but I save 800k monthly.
First occupation:- 3 bet 9ja shops.
Second occupation:- livestock farming.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by SheCeo(f): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
carrlyleone:
What work are you currently doing?

No monthly income yet but weekly

Meanwhile

Thinking Of Relocating Abroad With Your Family, But the IELTS Exam is Holding you back.
Let me show you how you can use the next 14 Days to ace your ielts exam once and for all.
All you have to do is to stick to this simple video explanation that shows you the secrets and tricks to passing your IELTS Exam.

Click This Link Here To Connect With Me

https:///dpn3j1
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Yustash001(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Michelle70:
wow, u live on 50k in this country?
Rent alone should collect 20k monthly
Funny enough, my monthly saving is someone's two months salary
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by petertega9(m): 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
some people here are just bunch of liars. keep deceiving yourself
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by udorazzi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
I save about 150k after all miscellaneous must have been deducted
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Michelle70(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lightway:

I spend just 70k a month, I dont think I spend too much.
Except u have parents supporting u, u can't live on 40k monthly in Nigeria.
Cable subscriptions, light bill, and house rent will eat roughly 20k monthly.
Maybe u are one of those people that dodge NEPA grin
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Michelle70(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
petertega9:
some people here are just bunch of liars.
keep deceiving yourself
why do u think they are liars?
I think its realistic
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Michelle70(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
iLegendd:
All, then invest.

This is why it's good to have multiple sources of income.
we all save for investment or future plans.
The question is how much u save
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
For my hood, We don't save income, we care more about outcome...

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by Michelle70(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Techsupport:
Why do you guys keep money in the bank. That is the lie the banks sold our parents to make they the banks rich. Invest in the stock market. Keep emergency fund only in the bank.
oga, not everyone likes stocks.
People save to invest, except u want people to put N1m in saving box then the bank is great
Re: How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? by uthlaw: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
wpadmin:

Your blood too dey hot.
bros dis country no de smile!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can An MBA Holder Go For A Phd In Management? / I Want To Sue My Employer For Terminating My Appointment Without Reason / Banking Sector: Hnd Graduates Vs B.sc Graduates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.