Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do (898 Views)

What Strange Thing Have You Seen That Nobody Else Believes? / Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Emmex45(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
I saw my neighbor saved a house from burning.

Share yours
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by socialmediaman: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Believe Nigeria will get better under a despot

1 Like

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by PlayMaker14: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Leah Shaibu refusing to accept Islam as her religion even at the face of death.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Kriss216: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
To fall in love with a Nigerian girl is the peak of Bravery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by superCleanworks(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
hmmm there is a long list

back then in school, I went out to fight a thief twice bigger than me and ended up holding him to the ground even with all the cuts his other man was giving me till my neighbours came out to help me fight the other man. I held the big guy down till vigilante came. he was taken to the station and i was rushed to the hospital. Guess what? Police came back after i got back from the hospital and wanted to arrest me. Na so i take change address. grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
I can remember A former colleague of mine, who refused to av sex with our boss wife when no one is at home during his test of life.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by superCleanworks(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dr Adedevoh sacrificing her life is the greatest act of bravery I have seen from a Nigerian. In greek mythology she would have become a GODDESS by now.

EEdris AbdulKareem standing up to challenge 50 Cent was brave too.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by thesicilian: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Applying to rule a whole country without any credentials. And getting the job. Twice.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Mariangeles(f): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
superCleanworks:
Dr Adedevoh sacrificing her life is the greatest act of bravery I have seen from a Nigerian. In greek mythology she would have become a GODDESS by now.

I pray we never forget her.
May she continue to Rest In Peace.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Chno: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
You don hold shit for interview before? That’s bravery

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by BigMoneyeye: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
The bravest thing anyone could do for me at the moment is support and assistance cry

If the spirit leads you to...thank you
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
I can remember A former colleague of mine, who refused to av sex with our boss wife when no one is at home during his test of life.

Of all the events you could think of that happened in your lifetime, this is what you come up with?
And we think Buhari is our problem. sad

If not anything, what about the Lekki massacre at least?
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Of all the events you could think of that happened in your lifetime, this is what you come up with?
And we think Buhari is our problem. sad

If not anything, what about the Lekki massacre at least?
i cant remember, but were you there that day?
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
i cant remember, but were you there that day?

Dude! It was all up in our faces collectively.

Is this what those guys gave their lives for? WoW!
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Richy4(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
In my primary school days... I remembered I was in primary 5..
There was funeral taking place close to our school...
The family bought a cow... The cow that was supposed to be killed got loosed and ran in side the school premises where we were having assembly....
Teachers told all of us to run inside the classroom... One particular teacher, I can't remember her name carried 3 primary 1 pupils at once and rushed inside the classroom... how she did that, my Young mind cannot still tell till date... That was the only 'heroic' thing I have seen with my own eyes

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Acidosis(m): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
thesicilian:
Applying to rule a whole country without any credentials. And getting the job. Twice.

grin grin And if he decides to apply the third time, he would get the job again.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by MufasaLion: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nigga, I'm pushin' P.
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by January30: 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Leah Shaibu refusing to accept Islam as her religion even at the face of death.
Na lie... Islam is not easy to practice and that's why you can force anyone to practice Islam. If someone is forced to accept it, would he be forced to practice it too?
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by QuinModah(f): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
wink
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by talented321: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
1000%
Kriss216:
To fall in love with a Nigerian girl is the peak of Bravery.
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by talented321: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
Being a simp
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Exmilitant(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
My bodyguard dived in front of me and collected bullet s meant for me when I was attacked. embarassed
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by Nazgul: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
I saw a man jump inside a river to catch a crocodile. He succeeded in killing the crock and dragging it out of the river to take home for dinner.

Was he brave... maybe.
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by anthonyuncle(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2023
shout out to every nigerian that accepted tinubu after surviving buhari
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by poshestmina(f): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2023
My kid Brother jumped into a well to rescue my neighbor's son David when we were younger.
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing Have You Seen Someone Do by realtalk19: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2023
Emmex45:
I saw my neighbor saved a house from burning.

Share yours

Surviving in this Nigeria at this level despite the situation and hardship is an act of bravery.

(1) (Reply)

Sean Bell / Confuse And Depress / The Need For Birth Control And Proper Upbringing Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.