Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) (5690 Views)

Infinix Hot 11 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You are just another follow follow consumer..

You know nothing..

You made a claim and you are asked to substantiate it..

And you have been dancing around in circles..

If owning an iPhone is your criterion for who has made it..

Then you are still another hungry wannabe..

Why would I substantiate when you have Google? I don't entertain lazy buffoons.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
HenryDion:

Why would I substantiate when you have Google? I don't entertain lazy buffoons.
Meaningless talk..

Coming from someone who thinks buying a used iPhone 12 is his idea of having made it in life..

I don't expect you to know the cardinal rule of he who asserts must prove.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by ikcid: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Narijoel:

He owns a shop at Ikeja, 12, Pebble Street, Computer Village. I had to go there and buy it myself.
You can discuss with him on WhatsApp and ask him about delivery.
Emmanuel: 2347062910629

Is your A12 up for sale?
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by thinksquad(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You are just another follow follow consumer..

You know nothing..

You made a claim and you are asked to substantiate it..

And you have been dancing around in circles..

If owning an iPhone is your criterion for who has made it..

Then you are still another hungry wannabe..

bruh!!! cheesy
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Meaningless talk..

Coming from someone who thinks buying a used iPhone 12 is his idea of having made it in life..

I don't expect you to know the cardinal rule of he who asserts must prove.. grin

You're projecting yourself... This is what happens when you stay too long in poverTEA cheesy
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Narijoel(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2022
ikcid:

Is your A12 up for sale?
No. It has already been sold.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by alphaNomega: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Incase of any faulty, This product parts are scarce to get in computer village, because it`s not commonly use like iphones, tecno, or itel product.
They're not. You can find replacement parts
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by RealEzee(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Be like say I go wait make i see wetin poco go do cos na x3 pro still better gbayi
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Koleb: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Narijoel:
I just got the Redmi Note 11 from a vendor on Jiji
upgraded from my Samsung galaxy A12.

I love Redmi sleek design, speed and display. It's a perfect upgrade.
please at what price did you get this phone..
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by phransix2: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2022
I bought this phone as my birthday gift for myself. It's a lovely phone coming from Note 9
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by eedristo: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good day all
I have Brand New Redmi Note 11 available for sale if interested.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Bolaji16(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
eedristo:
Good day all
How much
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by eedristo: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
I can give you for 100 bro.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Princemezie(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Between Redmi Note 11 and Samsung A22, which is better to get?
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Princemezie(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
eedristo:
Good day all

How much you go sell?
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Joezik(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Incase of any faulty, This product parts are scarce to get in computer village, because it`s not commonly use like iphones, tecno, or itel product.

U r talking trash come Ojo alaba international

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by Bolaji16(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
eedristo:
I can give you for 100 bro.
90k for immediate pickup
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
skywalker240:
I hate the phone

Why ? Thinking of getting one
Re: Redmi Note 11 Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) by SqueezedPant: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You haven't answered the question..

WHAT ARE THE IPHONE INNOVATIONS YOU ARE GOING ON ABOUT?

Battery percentage showing in battery icon is a good innovation

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recharge Your Phone With Atm. / Airtel Operamini Bundle / Can Verve Card Be Used To Order On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.