Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde (390 Views)

2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / I’ll Sue Over The Bauchi Guber Polls Results, Gov Abubakar Vows / Nigeria Vs Congo Friendly: APC Warns Gov Wike Over 'Arrival' Of Ebola In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by janefblog: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
A man has threatened to drag Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State to court if he fails to recontest the gubernatorial election in 2023.

The disabled man, Wasiu Nurudeen made this disclosure via a statement made available to DAILY POST in Ibadan on Friday.

Makinde was elected as governor of the state on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Nurudeen, in the statement, said the governor had demonstrated quality leadership in the state in his first tenure.

He explained that this is the main reason he would sue the governor for failing to recontest.

“As a member of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Oyo state and a bonafide indigene of our dear state, I want to thank the governor for his impact in Oyo state.

“On this note, I want ............ https://janefblog.com/2023-ill-sue-you-if-you-dont-contest-second-term-man-warns-gov-makinde/

Re: 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
the best governor in South West

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by Xscape1993(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
GSM second term is a sure thing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by triple996(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Makinde is trying na.
Far better than those that blame FG while dey can't even pay salaries.
BTW esn are ravaging enugu, please anambra beware.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Interesting
Re: 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by sweetshisha: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bola Ige didn't get a second term, Omololu Olunloyo couldn't get a second term, Lam Adesina couldn't get a second term, Ladoja was denied second term , Akala couldn't win a second term

Is it now a joker like Makinde that would get it
Re: 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by 1817t: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Makinde is trying na.
Far better than those that blame FG while dey can't even pay salaries.
BTW esn are ravaging enugu, please anambra beware.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy
[/s]
Re: 2023: I’ll Sue You If You Don’t Contest Second Term – Man Warns Gov Makinde by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:10am On Feb 12, 2022
sweetshisha:
Bola Ige didn't get a second term, Omololu Olunloyo couldn't get a second term, Lam Adesina couldn't get a second term, Ladoja was denied second term , Akala couldn't win a second term

Is it now a joker like Makinde that would get it
handsome I'm here

God bless Seyi Makinde

(1) (Reply)

Trump Too Sh*t His Pants / Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP For Fuel Scarcity / Throwback: "Am Not Friends With FFK I Don't Like Fake Things"-wike. #bbcpidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.