Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery (28614 Views)

Police Probe E-Money Over N1.2 Billion Dispute With Lagos Firm / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Zlatan Ibile's N1.2 Million Balenciaga Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by iCauseTrouble: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
sad
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
My gee....... More Grace Don shocked
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Neddstark: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
God bless you Michael Collins. Man with a golden heart

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Samuelnze(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
The man's sickness just made me shed a tear, don jazzy's kind gesture warmed my heart..
may he be blessed

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don baba j, one of the kind hearted celeb out there.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by slimjohn2k5: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
They 800k and need 1.2m
Reminds me of a guy I met at obalende. He said he has 200 and that I help him pay balance of 300. I say ok, enter bus. Baba enter bus, I come tell conductor to collect 200 from him, I go pay the balance. He come tell conductor say he not get money. The conductor pursue the guy.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Elidrisy20: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Warn your papa to stop taking liquor
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by FLYFIRE(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
What I dont fancy is publicly tagging people when you need help from them. It could have been done in desperation but It looks like blackmail. It would have looked better if private messages were sent to them. She would have received attention much earlier. We should not forget how many people that ask these people for help & they are not obliged to help all because they also have personal needs.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Very kind of him.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by SaintLucia: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Any help you rendered and announce it to the public as an individual not NGO have no reward from God.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Olamide left group chat

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by FLYFIRE(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
SaintLucia:
Any help you rendered and announce it to the public as an individual not NGO have no reward from God.
Exactly bro. And that is what they made DJ do. He did this now because they called them out from the beginning, and even reminded him, as if they are obliged to help but NO unless they are led to.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Trojan8(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hedonini:
Na so. The clout seeking generation.

His own sibling or parent or close associate might be struggling to raise just N100k to solve one problem or the other, but Don baba clout would bone face. Because there's no public acclaim to gain from quietly giving money to a sibling. He would rather give million million to a random stranger with sob story on twitter. That will trend and buy clout.

Jokers.

See the way you are hating even after using the word "might"

You are not sure that any of his family members are suffering, but the hate in you has to manifest.

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by greggng: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
FLYFIRE:
What I dont fancy is publicly tagging people when you need help from them. It could have been done in desperation but It looks like blackmail. It would have looked better if private messages were sent to them. She would have received attention much earlier. We should not forget how many people that ask these people for help & they are not obliged to help all because they also have personal needs.

This celebs can never respond to your private message to them . They like to play to the gallery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by InoGetJoy: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
God bless you the Don. But you for just make am 2million for them. Wetin dey follow surgery (post surgery management) na another money gulping process.
You can find her on Twitter and send money to her. I'm sure you won't die if you do that

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Lightorder: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
God bless you the Don. But you for just make am 2million for them. Wetin dey follow surgery (post surgery management) na another money gulping process.
you can continue from where the don left on. You are a man like him. No be to dey wear trousers upandan

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Ecos(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don jazzy my man,wen u go marry? grin
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
Don jazzy will post about how he has sent N1.2m to the girl, but he will not post about how the girl later repaid him with her pussy.

But how we go take know say the girl papa face is not swollen from over enjoyment?
Get rid of ill thought.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by tonididdy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
One of the hardest things to do is to give to a complete stranger huge sums of money.

Don Jazzy does this effortlessly.

We seek for more blessings on him and everyone willing to make a change in people lives.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Jlow2: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
If na man post am him no go see shi shi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by FLYFIRE(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
greggng:

This celebs can never respond to your private message to them . They like to play to the gallery
Are they obliged to help everyone bro. Talking from experience, you can not help everyone sometimes.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
not surprise, he's a silent philanthropist

one of Nigeria celebrity I respect, Tunde Ednut too dey try

God bless Don J and I pray the man get heal

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by tfelicityk(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
May God enrich him more...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by everythinggirly(f): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
God bless Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by tammie24: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
E ku nowo
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
There is a special punishment for influential women who don't help their gender.

There is a greater punishment for incel/redpillers who ask for sex from females before helping them. Married dogs inclusive.

Huge blessings awaits the likes of don jazzy if this story is real. Huge respect.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thank you Don Jazzy. Oke lowo afunni ngbe, it shall be well with you and your generations, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Psychokinetic: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hedonini:
Na so. The clout seeking generation.

His own sibling or parent or close associate might be struggling to raise just N100k to solve one problem or the other, but Don baba clout would bone face. Because there's no public acclaim to gain from quietly giving money to a sibling. He would rather give million million to a random stranger with sob story on twitter. That will trend and buy clout.

Jokers.
This life is not for miserable people like you. Do yourself a favor, try Sniper today!

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by lanre316: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
blockedu:
Nice one jazzy

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

Contact us for personal consultancy with the numbers below

Agencies and Partners on NAIRALAND are welcome to collaborate with us.

Is it the same Ukraine that Russia is about to fight with?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by Eastcaostboy: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Masama:
Nigerian music mogul, Don Jazzy, has shown love to a young lady on social media. The lady had solicited funds from some Nigerian celebrities in order to pay for her father’s N2m surgery. Don Jazzy sent the needy lady the N1.2 million balance needed after her family raised N800,000.

It all started when a Twitter user identified as @Hillybaby4 shared a photo of her ailing father and his swollen face while explaining that he needed a surgery that will cost them N2 million. According to her, she and her sister had tagged a lot of celebs on Instagram but help wasn’t forthcoming. Not stopping there, the young lady added that they had considered taking a loan but there will be no way for them to repay it. She then tagged Don Jazzy on the post and noted that she was hoping he will help her. Explaining further, @Hillybaby4 noted that the surgery cost is N2 million because it wasn’t a major one and they had already raised N800,000 while struggling to get the rest.

Don Jazzy came to the rescue Soon after @Hillbaby4 reached out to him, the music producer sent her the N1.2 million balance needed. Not stopping there, he also apologised for his delay in sending the money while wishing her father a quick recovery. This kind gesture from Don Jazzy earned a lot of applause from fans. Read some comments below:

Vincent.jagaban: “Don Baba J has done way too good than Nigerian government. Baba you must live long in good health. #JAZZY4PRESIDENT.”

Irenejob: “It’s the “Sorry for the delay” for me. Thank you @donjazzy .” Iam_adamazi: “And he still said "sorry for the delay" Don God bless you abundantly and perfect all that concerns you and your family You'll not know sickness in Jesus name, Amen." Nice one.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1455610-don-jazzy-gifts-lady-n12-million-needed-her-dads-surgery-after-family-failed-raise-enough-funds/
Where are those celebs that normally come to notify you guys when they buy new wheels. You guys need to call them noww o, hungry men claiming celeb. Don baba, I remove my cap in appreciation, thank you for you generosity, remain blessed
Re: Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery by sukkot: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don baba. the detribalised nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Moet Abebe Shares Moments From Raunchy Girls Night Out (photos) / Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.