Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

$5,000 Tony Elumelu Grant Is Open To You If You Have An Idea Or Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $5,000 Tony Elumelu Grant Is Open To You If You Have An Idea Or Business (181 Views)

Golden Bridge Grant, Is It Real? / How To Win The $5,000 Tony Elumelu Grant In 2020 / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$5,000 Tony Elumelu Grant Is Open To You If You Have An Idea Or Business by hipinnacle: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
*Free TEF Masterclass with Speaker Bankole*

Be among the lucky 50 applicants that will want me to train him/her for the $5,000 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Award to kickstart or grow your business anywhere in Africa.

As you know, this application is very competitive but someone like me and over 100 grantees that I have trained to have won it, I think you can win also if you learn the ropes.

I am ready to take you through the thin and thick of winning in grand style.

The application closes on March 1st, 2022. Don't wait till it closes before you take a decisive action huge enough to move you faster to the fast lane.

Register now for the Virtual Class to join those people that will have an edge leveraging knowledge of past winners.

♻️ Bonus

✅ 20+ opportunities to raise money for any of your idea or business

✅ 20 smart business that you can start with little capital and be making 1% profit daily, 30% monthly

♻️ Super Bonus

✅ Hey you want to go into Agribusiness or agro commodities supply, don't start until you have a chat with me during this Masterclass.

I am best in what I do, I will guide you till you start succeeding in any business of your choice.

Date: Sunday 13th of February 2022
Time: 4:30pm - 6pm
Venue: Hi-flyers visual classroom (Link for the meeting will be sent to the whatsapp number you registered with)