Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC (1198 Views)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hi everyone,
I work remotely with a company abroad as a programmer and a friend that we work together has been telling me to join him abroad due to the damages I would suffer if EFCC arrest me and label me as a yahoo boy.

I don't own a car. I live a simple life but the compound where I live has some yahoo boys there.

My room has a setup with a large screen monitor plus my laptop and other things. I feel that if EFCC should come to my room and look into my laptop with other pieces of evidence I would give them such as my company slack, my Linkedin, etc they would know that I'm not a yahoo boy.

But I'm becoming scared every day. The reason, why I want to stay in Nigeria for a while, is to save up some money and put some things in place before traveling but my fears keep increasing every day with my friend telling me that EFCC won't ask any questions. They would just arrest me and publish my name as a suspect.

I have the money to process my visa and move but I want to save up for at least this year.

Following this topic on the front page: https://www.nairaland.com/6982240/efcc-arrests-42-suspected-internet, I wonder how EFCC was able to verify that they are all yahoo boys and I can see the names they already posted.

So my question is if EFCC comes to my house and sees all the evidence of me working as a programmer, will they still go ahead and arrest me?

I want to hear from those that have had experience with these guys

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oga, they will arrest you ooo

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by stacyadams: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Change location,go where lesser Yahoo boiz dey stay grin
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by donbachi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Point of correction;they are not yahooboys.rather,ritualists.
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by BennyDGreat: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Change house. They would arrest u without thinking twice
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by CandyOps(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Remember that nigga James Brown and his 'was I caught?' video

Just do the same thing when you're in custody. A closed mouth issa closed case bruh

Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by dawnomike(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
webm:
Hi everyone,
I work remotely with a company abroad as a programmer and a friend that we work together has been telling me to join him abroad due to the damages I would suffer if EFCC arrest me and label me as a yahoo boy.

I don't own a car. I live a simple life but the compound where I live has some yahoo boys there.

My room has a setup with a large screen monitor plus my laptop and other things. I feel that if EFCC should come to my room and look into my laptop with other pieces of evidence I would give them such as my company slack, my Linkedin, etc they would know that I'm not a yahoo boy.

But I'm becoming scared every day. The reason, why I want to stay in Nigeria for a while, is to save up some money and put some things in place before traveling but my fears keep increasing every day with my friend telling me that EFCC won't ask any questions. They would just arrest me and publish my name as a suspect.

I have the money to process my visa and move but I want to save up for at least this year.

Following this topic on the front page: https://www.nairaland.com/6982240/efcc-arrests-42-suspected-internet, I wonder how EFCC was able to verify that they are all yahoo boys and I can see the names they already posted.

So my question is if EFCC comes to my house and sees all the evidence of me working as a programmer, will they still go ahead and arrest me?

You have nothing to fear about EFCC... You should be scared of Nigerian police instead.
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
dawnomike:
You have nothing to fear about EFCC... You should be scared of Nigerian police instead.

That’s big encouragement!!
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by ussoan: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
webm:

That’s big encouragement!!
They will arrest you
And then release you when they realize you are not among, and you will have to pay about 100 to 500k before leaving

The guilty ones that can pay 3 to 5million will be released too

Las las EFCC is the real Yahoo(They charge in dollars)

All I typed above is from experience (not personal experience)

Move out of that neighborhood ASAP

By the way, what's your tech stack and how long have you been coding
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
ussoan:

They will arrest you
And then release you when they realize you are not among, and you will have to pay about 100 to 500k before leaving

By the way, what's your tech stack

How are you sure of this? Did you read that I’d show them verifiable evidence?

The thing is there’s hardly any house you would go today and you’ll not see a yahoo person. Here, i make sure i don’t relate with them.

By the way, I mostly use java
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Lightway: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
ussoan:

They will arrest you

By the way, what's your tech stack and how long have you been coding

Shut up joor

You and you Tecno phone calling millions
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Lightway: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
webm:

How are you sure of this? Did you read that I’d show them verifiable evidence?

The thing is there’s hardly any house you would go today and you’ll not see a yahoo person. Here, i make sure i don’t relate with them.

By the way, I mostly use java

Do you use iPhone?

There's nothing wrong in EFCC arresting you.. you will definitely be released.

Don't start telling them you're a developer because even Yahoo boys will use that to cover.

Save your discussions with your boss as well as receipts of payment of salary to prove your case

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
seun lalasticala can you push this to front page to help me make decision
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lightway:

Do you use iPhone?

There's nothing wrong in EFCC arresting you.. you will definitely be released.

Don't start telling them you're a developer because even Yahoo boys will use that to cover.

Save your discussions with your boss as well as receipts of payment of salary to prove your case

Why do you think there’s nothing wrong with them arresting me and publishing my name falsely as a yahoo boy? When I earn legitimately.

Yes. I use iphone and have MacBook pro bought by my company
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Candidlady: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
What decision

If you are so scared. Please move out or em plant your placentae for the compound ?
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Lightway: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
webm:

Why do you think there’s nothing wrong with them arresting me and publishing my name falsely as a yahoo boy? When I earn legitimately.

Yes. I use iphone and have MacBook pro bought by my company

Which company bought you an iPhone and a MacBook pro... No company does rhat

Liar.. EFCC will catch you soonest
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lightway:

Which company bought you an iPhone and a MacBook pro... No company does rhat

Liar.. EFCC will catch you soonest

Idiot, my company bought me MacBook. That’s what i said. I bought my iPhone idiot.
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
What decision

If you are so scared. Please move out or em plant your placentae for the compound ?

I want to fix some few things this year
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Lightway: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
webm:

Idiot, my company bought me MacBook. That’s what i said. I bought my iPhone idiot.

Let me track you down and report you myself..

Take note of the date, 14th Feb 2022... You will send that day of your life in jail...

I hate Yahoo boys... Spits on you...
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 12:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Lightway:

Let me track you down and report you myself..

Take note of the date, 14th Feb 2022... You will send that day of your life in jail...

I hate Yahoo boys... Spits on you...

Continue to deceive yourself. I have a base salary of $4000 monthly too with stock options. I know it’s unbelievable to you. Idiot
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Godfullsam(m): 12:02am On Feb 12, 2022
webm:

I want to fix some few things this year

Instead of you to move out of this ZOO of a country you keep you want to FIX something...

By the time EFCC or police FIX you in their custody, your eyes will clear.
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Lightway: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2022
webm:

Continue to deceive yourself. I have a base salary of $4000 monthly too with stock options. I know it’s unbelievable to you. Idiot

You're just a liar

I will find you.. someone that doesn't have up to 1m in his account.

Calling 4k salary.

Thief... Wooo woooo wooo

Ole
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by webm: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Lightway:

You're just a liar

I will find you.. someone that doesn't have up to 1m in his account.

Calling 4k salary.

Thief... Wooo woooo wooo

Ole

I won’t reply you again because i see that you want to derail this thread. Poverty stricken lizard.
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Freddykrueger: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2022
webm:

I won’t reply you again because i see that you want to derail this thread. Poverty stricken lizard.

Bros u dey find advise or u dey find vawulence grin
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Candidlady: 12:45am On Feb 12, 2022
Freddykrueger:

Bros u dey find advise or u dey find vawulence grin

Wait!!!

You couldn't find any other nick to use
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Nonexisting: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2022
Keep doing your job brother, nothing do you. You are a doing a legit work so no need to panic.
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2022
They will arrest you and post your name and surname online before you even have chance to clear your name,you will also bail yourself wether you are guilty or not.a word is enof for the wise.leave this foolish country immidiately
Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Agricmoney(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2022
just have a receipt of all your transactions and have it also with another person too. Try going to live in a place with lesser niggars and avoid the noted dress code of niggars, reduce the movement with your gadgets too and always keep ur calm if accosted by the arm forces because everyone in the country is a suspect except proven otherwise because the moment u become rude to them u have lost your chance to even explain and I can be framed at that moment without your notice and you won’t have time to defend yourself and would be tagged a suspect which is a dent to your image and laser in life.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Scared Of Being Arrested By EFCC by Psychokinetic: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2022
webm:
Hi everyone,

Best thing is for you to move to a less crowded environment cos trust me EFCC won’t care if you’re legit or not before posting your name and trying to strip you of everything you have. They know you’re innocent but they’re too corrupt to care! Las Las you go drop something and your name already in the mud.

(1) (Reply)

I Had To Pray First Before Cutting My Victim's Neck- Kidnapper Confesses / Police To Prosecute Skitmaker, Cute Abiola For Desecration Of Police Uniform / Parents Of 17-year-old Boy Who Bought N50m Mercedes Benz GLE Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.