Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS (7775 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
See the achievement below after 13 years of who goes u. cheesy grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by cherishmichael: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lolz, no go again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by nyiamfrank: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
E clear
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
nyiamfrank:
E clear

E clear well well for those wey dey watch Selina tested wey dey think say cultism is fun and games cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by negro77: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Cultistupdate:

E clear well well for those wey dey watch Selina tested wey dey think say cultism is fun and games cheesy
. A cult promoting series movie

2 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by ucheson25: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
After 13 whole years, you are still alive that in itself is a huge achievement

14 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
ucheson25:

Lol grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by cassidy1996(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
being a jew na win am

2 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by nickyj19: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
shey bi u still dey alive, thank GOD for that one
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Caramia2020(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thanks to God that u are still alive, I pray u don't fall by the sword.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by ikynokia(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
e choke am
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
ikynokia:
e choke am
Actually
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 12, 2022
ucheson25:

A miracle rather ...

1 Like

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by padi94(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2022
Baba no peace for the wicked.
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by FahBuLous: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2022
Cultist no de get peace of mind...

As u de Waka, u go de look back..

To be Jew sweet...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2022
The most annoying part is that does claiming cultist here are even ignorant what of a cultist entails

Hbk
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by paulolee(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2022
enjoy ur testimony
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by aristocratic5(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2022
Awuzubilahi
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Alwayshungry: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
I know some cultist who are currently senators.

1 Like

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Alwayshungry:

And I also know non cultist who are not.

In my last thread I was talking about a confraternity member whoose wife has put to bed no money to pay the hospital bills so the hospital ceased her. His confraternity members didn't contribute a dime. But if it's to buy tools now you'll see money everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by nosleep: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
And the younger ones won't learned now. Cultist always die miserable death. grin
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by LikeAking: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
cassidy1996:
being a jew na win am

Who peace of mind help?
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by cassidy1996(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
LikeAking:

Who peace of mind help?
it helps me

8 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Alwayshungry: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
I have also seen a church choir master whose children were chased from school and his landlord evicted him from his house and the church did not do anything to help.
Cultistupdate:

And I also know non cultist who are not.

In my last thread I was talking about a confraternity member whoose wife has put to bed no money to pay the hospital bills so the hospital ceased her. His confraternity members didn't contribute a dime. But if it's to buy tools now you'll see money everywhere
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Alwayshungry:
I have also seen a church choir master whose children were chased from school and his landlord evicted him from his house and the church did not do anything to help.

So u dey try encourage us to join cult. grin

As u dey game which one u dey play?
Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by pyro10(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Diz one na Jew... stinking jew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Alwayshungry: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's a secret thing bro.
Cultistupdate:

So u dey try encourage us to join cult. grin

As u dey game which one u dey play?

1 Like

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Alwayshungry:
It's a secret thing bro.

I pray u live long. There is another killing this night.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by Alwayshungry: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Everyday we wake up is one day closer to when we die.
Cultistupdate:

I pray u live long. There is another killing this night.

1 Like

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cultistupdate:
See the achievement below after 13 years of who goes u. cheesy grin

The guy na obinna...OT no gum am for 13yrs wey guys wey enter bush don carry head retire

1 Like

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by DKM123: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Alwayshungry:

Hahahaha! This is the line they use to deceive gullible weak-minded people like you. Out of the 1million that are in confra, 3 or 4 are in the Senate and you aren't smart enough to decifer that that is a 0.0000000000000000000000001 percent UTTERLY INSIGNIFICANT CHANCE OF THE PROBABILITY?

Out of ALLLLL the cult members you know personally AROUND YOU, how many has benefited asides running kitikiti like the cowards they truly are, living in fear, losing focus in life, dropping out of school, dropping dead and paying dues?

Besides, a person who can get to the position of a senator must have had time and chance and influence that he would have still had wether or not he joined.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Years As A Cultist Man List His Achievements - PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
grin

I see some pre mature baby cultist using cultism to brag and do swag I just dey laugh for my mind because of their ignorance and immaturity.them be like hen when them put for cage.the day it's their turn nothing will save them except God meanwhile I remember when their elders for game dey do cultism E dey sweet them when them dey bully people,dey use colour show themselves dey do funny handsigns and speak jargons cultist language,many of them are in prison because nobody to bail them out.many of them are lost and forgotten in prison,some who are lucky to be alive live like fugitives.always walking restlessly and looking back and side ways every minute.they are always scared for people to know where they live and the moment they know people know, they'll pack out.the funny thing is that even when they are running away and avoiding wahala, trouble is always magnetising itself to them.

The other categories are doing drugs, Yahoo plus and rituals but in all of this no rest.even in their house them no dey rest.from one wahala to the other grin

Unfortunately the immature ones are seeing the glam,they are not seeing the wahala attached to it.instrestingly those baby cultist wey dey game no even get the stamina to handle the wahala and they end up being the casualties.im talking about primary and secondary school children and even undergraduate students

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daughters Arraigned For Beating Up Father Over N45K Debt / Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud / What A Jealous Woman Did To Her Husband (Viewers discretion is advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.