Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud (7777 Views)

IGP Orders AIGs, CPS To Sack, Prosecute Errant Cops / Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Sundaland: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
The Senate has vowed to sack and jail the group managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited, Mele Kyari and other top executive officers of petroleum subsidiaries.

The upper legislative chamber specifically threatened to sack the executive officers whose agencies were involved in the Turn Around Maitenance (TAM) projects of refineries in the country.

The senate, on Wednesday, noted that from 2010 till date, over N12 trillion has been spent on TAM.

The Senate also said that it has records of over $592 million, €4.8 million and £3.4 million spent between 2010 till date on TAM, yet none of the refineries is working.

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/11/breaking-senate-vows-to-sack-jail-nnpc-boss-mele-kyari-others-over-n12-trillion-fraud/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Sundaland: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
N12 trillion is huge. I weep for my country

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Creamypussy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
I support this, kyari is a thief, he keeps saying refinery is undergoing maintenance for PMB 8YR devilish rule. Kyari should be jailed.

The north will Waite till 2023 before coming into power again.

The way PMB silent Osebanjo, that's how Tinubu will silent shettima all through his 8yrs tenure.

13 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Chicagograduate(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
According to Tinubu "Local refineries will start refining petroleum in December"Political promises.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Support.
Go on
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by marlow1962(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Ok
All these millions billions and trillions without one single thing to show for in the country, Nigeria is a disgrace.
Nigerians are the easiest people to steal from and go Scott free and yet they claim the wise ones, lmao 😂

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by datola: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Year in year out story

2 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by benuejosh: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2023
They're looking for kick backs. This administration no the do kick backs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by crossfm: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Hehehe.

All na wash,they will do absolute nothing, infact they are smiling with him as I type grin.

Trust Nigerian politicians to fight corruption at your own peril angry grin.

They are united in looting tongue.

How can looters fight their colleague,if you think am lying ask Akpabio shocked.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Figolouis: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Things are getting worst everyday, poor man can not afford anything in the market even transportation is something else, they promised us CNG BUSES to cushion transportation till today we never see am.
I wonder how Christmas transportation fare will look like.
U[UNCLE TINUBU YOU SAID IT'S YOUR TURN! IS IT YOUR TURN TO SUFFER NIGERIANs?

2 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by dayleke: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Naija I hail thee!!!!
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by WealthyNigerian: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2023
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Inspirer1: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2023
And one cleric was saying this man is a good hearted man, I was like you say what In Nigeria

As far as I am concerned, anyone leading any parastatal or agency shouldn't be judged by what he/she is saying to be doing, will do or have done BUT should be judged by the OUTCOME of what he/she claims to be doing? And 6 months is enough a time to judge!

How can someone be spending years leading an agency and Nigerians are complaining or feeling hardship be virtue of the poor outcome of such leadership?

Someone will be Minister of Education, for years with allocation worth billions of naira, yet Education ain't really improving..
Someone will be Minister of Power with huge allocation, yet... let me not say more on this...
Minister for interior, especially the last person, it was hell acquiring Nigerian passport etc....

As a matter of policy, if you lead an organisation/mda and no positive real impact on the people, then you have mo business being there,,, you can not just be occupying space like an ordinary 'matter"!

3 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Johnycastro18: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2023
We all know this are nothing but empty threats from the senate cool

All he need to do is to remit a portion of the diverted funds to the senators as compensation and case will die a natural death

Its the ignorant nairalanders defending this guys due to ethnic and religious reason I dey pity pass, even 1% percent of that money you guys won't smell it

Next one please, this is Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by SensualMan: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2023
Try it. You think our son is Emefiele?

Touch our son Mele Kyari and see Nigeria go up in Flames.

We Northerners are not cowards.

Tinubu just try it tongue
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by atobs4real(m): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2023
I knew this will come.
He was left alone to run the NNPC so as to catch him in the act

1 Like

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Pio44: 6:51am On Nov 24, 2023
APC is evil
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by UptownVibes(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2023
12 Trillion shocked

Just one person o,and so many that are uncovered ..

No Nigerian citizen suppose to dey suffer,if not for the greediness of leaders

3 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by OPICANTO2223: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2023
The money should be far more than that if oil bunkering is examined. Who are those that stole vast crude oil during buhari regime?.

Why are they hiding to name / list them for all to know?.

Are they partners in crime that naming them will expose prominent people in this current government?

1 Like

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Alaigbo(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2023
You will see some foolish Igbo blaming Tinubu for this and absolving Ebele Obasanjo Buhari etc of any blame. I don't know why the country is filled with excessively foolish fools.
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Zeus123: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2023
marlow1962:
Ok
All these millions billions and trillions without one single thing to show for in the country, Nigeria is a disgrace.
Nigerians are the easiest people to steal from and go Scott free and yet they claim the wise ones, lmao 😂

I swear very true, initial gra gra country. The whites will not even shout but they will follow you to the gate of hell to account for yr stewardship.

2 Likes

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by SoNature(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2023
You don see where thief dey threaten to jail another thief before? They just want their share of the largesse.

Nigeria is not a serious country; just waste of geographical space without plans and goals!

1 Like

Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by ViceGovernor: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2023
About time.
Man is corrupt as F.
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Multiversed: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2023
They should try and find a resolution to this issue. 12 Trillion is huge amount of money.
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by Headward: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2023
That name: Kyari is a devil given name. They are wicked people
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by highchief1: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2023
Sundaland:

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/11/breaking-senate-vows-to-sack-jail-nnpc-boss-mele-kyari-others-over-n12-trillion-fraud/
what one man needs 12 trillion for is what I don’t know.when u can just sleep one day and don’t wake up.
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by bewla(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Com
Re: Senate vows to sack, jail NNPC boss Mele Kyari, others over ₦‎12 trillion Fraud by IAMBOSS1990: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Personally I believe NNPC since time immemorial is one of the most corrupt govt establishment if not the number 1 sef. The kind of evil that has gone on in that place ehn, if Nigerians know, the shock go reach bone marrow.

From sale of oil blocks to subsidy, to TAM, to biased regulatory frameworks, to non remittance of revenue OMO the kind canker worm wey dey that place ehn, Abacha may look like a saint if all is unearthed, the only difference is na different people collide run us street for NNPC, now NNPCL.

May God help us o. These ones are making noise probably because the largesse no reach them. Let's support them sha, maybe something worthwhile will come out from it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Video Of Baba Ijesha Caught Having Sex With A Minor / Man Arrested For Raping 80-year-old Woman / Graphic Video: Maggot Comes Out From A Lady Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.