Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? (818 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / When We Have Sex With A Person Whos Been With Another Partner Or Other Partners? / Do Yourself A Favour, Do Not Have Kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
I don't get it with some human beings being so ungrateful and inconsiderate.

The publisher I use is beginning to act up.

Some years ago, I needed a supplier of phonics/ phonetics text books but none of my older colleagues in the biz was willing to link me to their publisher. ( Wickedness). So I took one of the text books from a pupil in my compound then and called up the publisher by myself that I need supplies. We agreed that he'll bring it to my area for easy pickup since he was mobile.
Since then, that's how we've been dealing every session.

This session, he started acting up and saying I should come to his house to pick the books. I asked him since when? We dragged it for weeks up until resumption week proper when schools began to threaten getting another textbook.

I got angry and told him I don't like the way he's treating me. Also considering the fact that I'm helping him to market his books and the next thing he said. " You think you're doing me a favor". I was pissed and resolved within me to get another publisher. I was already negotiating with another one on nairaland when he started calling and asking where to meet me for pickup.

Now, I called him to help me drop some textbooks at a school nearby when he's driving past and he started ranting again that I should come to his house.

Now to make matters worse, my twin who just joined our line went to his house to pick books for her schools. I asked her why she did that? She said, eh.. it's her biz and she had to go because the schools have paid for them. Chai!
Now, because of this I know he'll want me to be coming to the house.

I think he's beginning to puff up and I plan to drop him.

Please, who's doing who a favor?
Is it me that is helping him to market his book with much convincing and sweet-talking so schools can see the need to buy or him that all he does is sit at home and gets alerts without stressing?.
Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by KiNg0G: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
we not your family members

7 Likes

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
KiNg0G:
we not your family members

I don't remember calling you either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by KiNg0G: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mercychen:

I don't remember calling you either.
your life revolves around nairaland, but let me burst your bubble. no one gives a fûck about you or your community problem.

16 Likes

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by KiNg0G: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
go get a life

4 Likes

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Candidlady: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Isaw "come to my house twice"....

Must you go to his house?

Kindly send a ride or something to help you pick it up

So many touching stories all cuz she adhered to "come to my house"

(The loud effect.... )
Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Isaw "come to my house twice"....

Must you go to his house?

Kindly send a ride or something to help you pick it up

So many touching stories all cuz she adhered to "come to my house"

(The loud effect.... )

If I send a ride, who'll bear the cost?
The guy seems to believe he's the one doing me a favor.

I've been to his house on two occasions years back but that was because it was urgent and he was still at work when the school asked me to supply. So I dashed out of the school, went and met his wife who attended to me. Otherwise, he normally drops them at a nearby school and I'll go pick it up.

1 Like

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Candidlady: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mercychen:

If I send a ride, who'll bear the cost?
The guy seems to believe he's the one doing me a favor.

I've been to his house in two occasions years back but that was because it was urgent and he was still at work when the school asked me to supply. So I dashed out of the school, went and met his wife who attended to me. Otherwise, he normally drops them at a nearby school and I'll go pick it up.

You guys will have to come to a compromise

Morover you are the one doing him a favour.

Maybe you should scout for another individual<publisher>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by garriAndsugar: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
After a long day at school..you will still use the small time you have to ask us irrelevant questions..

If not loneliness I wonder what could be your problem..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

You guys will have to come to a compromise

Morover you are the one doing him a favour.

Maybe you should scout for another individual<publisher>

True. I'm seriously looking for a better publisher.

2 Likes

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Candidlady: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mercychen:

True. I'm seriously looking for a better publisher.

Who knows you could get a reliable one on here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Who knows you could get a reliable one on here...

Yeah. Part of the reason I created this post.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Ulunne777(f): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
MerxyChen and her one month one trouble

Sha reach a compromise.

4 Likes

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ulunne777:
MerxyChen and her one month one trouble

Sha reach a compromise.

tongue
Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by garriAndsugar: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mercychen:

Yeah. Part of the reason I created this post.

Thanks dear.
Mtchewwwww..

If you needed a publisher won't the post say I need a publisher??

2 Likes

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mercychen:
I don't get it with some human beings being so ungrateful and inconsiderate.

The publisher I use is beginning to act up.

Some years ago, I needed a supplier of phonics/ phonetics text books but none of my older colleagues in the biz was willing to link me to their publisher. ( Wickedness). So I took one of the text books from a pupil in my compound then and called up the publisher by myself that I need supplies. We agreed that he'll bring it to my area for easy pickup since he was mobile.
Since then, that's how we've been dealing every session.

This session, he started acting up and saying I should come to his house to pick the books. I asked him since when? We dragged it for weeks up until resumption week proper when schools began to threaten getting another textbook.

I got angry and told him I don't like the way he's treating me. Also considering the fact that I'm helping him to market his books and the next thing he said. " You think you're doing me a favor". I was pissed and resolved within me to get another publisher. I was already negotiating with another one on nairaland when he started calling and asking where to meet me for pickup.

Now, I called him to help me drop some textbooks at a school nearby when he's driving past and he started ranting again that I should come to his house.

Now to make matters worse, my twin who just joined our line went to his house to pick books for her schools. I asked her why she did that? She said, eh.. it's her biz and she had to go because the schools have paid for them. Chai!
Now, because of this I know he'll want me to be coming to the house.

I think he's beginning to puff up and I plan to drop him.

Is it me that is helping him to market his book with much convincing and sweet-talking so schools can see the need to buy or him that all he does is sit at home and gets alerts without stressing?.

So what's the point?

1 Like

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
This aunty, every week, every story, abi u no get gist mate

4 Likes

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
This aunty, every week, every story, abi u no get gist mate
Leave her alone...

If this makes her happy and gives her peace, it’s much much better than bottling up and going into depression.

Mercy express yourself as much as you can, you owe no one any explanation to your threads. Ugh

If the school pressure isn’t too high yet, I’d advise you find another publisher but what if the new one isn’t mobile ? I dislike when people behave like you can’t do without them. A little competition will help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Feb 12, 2022
Mercychen:
Maybe what you should do is negotiate printing and delivery of the books with him next time. undecided

By the way, the man get printing company or how exactly does this deal you have with him work? Is it simply a middle man between you and the printing company? undecided
Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Maybe what you should do is negotiate printing and delivery of the books with him next time. undecided

By the way, the man get printing company or how exactly does this deal you have with him work? Is it simply a middle man between you and the printing company? undecided

He doesn't have a printing press. He's just the publisher, the owner of the books. I get from him and sell.
Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2022
author=Xilsbridalhouse post=110155424]
Leave her alone...

If this makes her happy and gives her peace, it’s much much better than bottling up and going into depression.

Mercy express yourself as much as you can, you owe no one any explanation to your threads. Ugh
You see how I ignore/ignored them? They are the least of my worries.

If the school pressure isn’t too high yet, I’d advise you find another publisher but what if the new one isn’t mobile ? I dislike when people behave like you can’t do without them. A little competition will help.

I'm on it ( getting another publisher) and I'll make sure anyone I'm getting is mobile or will be able to deliver to my doorstep.

Thanks dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Mercychen:
1He doesn't have a printing press. He's just the publisher, the owner of the books. I get from him and sell.
A sort of distributor, so why don't he deliver to buyers? undecided
Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A sort of distributor, so why don't he deliver to buyers? undecided

That's what I have problems with. His attitude to supplying the books.

I sincerely wish I could get someone else before next session and I won't bother him again.
Re: Whos Doing Who A Favour Here? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Leave her alone...

Na only advice I dey give am, just look for gist mate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50inch Samsung Smart TV / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. / Energy Drinks Being Marketed To Teens Are Harming Their Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.