Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. (822 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Fineman2: 5:36pm On Mar 24
“If My Husband Tells Me He Wants To Do A DNA Test On Our Child, I’ll Divorce Him” Nigerian Lady And A Pastor's Daughter Says

https://www.facebook.com/100068376034740/posts/pfbid02P7LwZ7Hg4QXzkTwa6ACD5opCKYQuHgMzUy5igDEQXmV8WSmdEz1L72EbM5yuLkNbl/

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Fineman2: 5:37pm On Mar 24
She's not serious at all, there's nothing like pastor's daughter again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Martinsmine(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24
Na sanity.... This is bad

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by meum: 5:55pm On Mar 24
If I run am how you want take know? You won’t be needed during the test.

Na street dey hungry you so you Dey find excuse make you go take your spot for street.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by shortgun(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24
Well, she's right in some sense.
There's no point torturing oneself staying in a relationship where partners lack trust for each other. If you don't know your partner to the extent where you can accurately predict thier actions; you are in the wrong relationship

7 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Namaster: 7:12pm On Mar 24
Any husband that tells you they eant to do a DNA test in the first place deserves to raise bastards.

The only time your wife should know you did a DNA test is when she brings a bastard for you to raise as yours.

Plus, any lady who has a problem with DNA test is free to fuuucck off. DNA results is like a certificate of fidelity. You don't get angry or offended with evidence that you've been faithful.

Only whooores make statements like this. And it's because they are scared.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Mar 24
Namaster:
Any husband that tells you they eant to do a DNA test in the first place deserves to raise bastards. The only time your wife should know you did a DNA test is when she brings a bastard for you to raise as yours. Plus, any lady who has a problem with DNA test is free to fuuucck off. DNA results is like a certificate of fidelity. You don't get angry or offended with evidence that you've been faithful. Only whooores make statements like this. And it's because they are scared.
So long as the husband married her under customary marriage law, the same customary marriage laws that allow him to partake in polygamous unions, he equally is mandated to accept any and every child she brings in during that marriage as his own. If he wishes to reject any child she has during the marriage, he must get a divorce from her. undecided

https://www./yoke-paternity-child-born-valid-marriage-eunice-tolulope
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:11pm On Mar 24
shortgun:
There's no point torturing oneself staying in a relationship where partners lack trust for each other. If you don't know your partner to the extent where you can accurately predict thier actions; you are in the wrong relationship

This!!!
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12pm On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
So long as the husband married her under customary marriage law, the same customary marriage laws that allow him to partake in polygamous unions, he equally is mandated to accept any and every child she brings in during that marriage as his own. If he wishes to reject any child she has during the marriage, he must get a divorce from her. undecided

https://www./yoke-paternity-child-born-valid-marriage-eunice-tolulope

Lol that's the point though cheesy
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Mar 24
Biglittlelois:
■ Lol that's the point though cheesy
Yes, but under customary law, he cannot contest the paternity of the kids until after the marriage has been dissolved is what. EVen then, no point. So long as he is customarily married, he cannot claim to be a victim of paternity fraud, and so those who throw the term around in such cases do so in ignorance. undecided
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Ofunaofu: 12:46am On Mar 25
Fineman2:
She's not serious at all, there's nothing like pastor's daughter again

Shey!

That format don cast.

Pastors daughters do worst things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by BrighterSyde: 8:28am On Mar 25
Namaster:
Any husband that tells you they eant to do a DNA test in the first place deserves to raise bastards.

The only time your wife should know you did a DNA test is when she brings a bastard for you to raise as yours.

Plus, any lady who has a problem with DNA test is free to fuuucck off. DNA results is like a certificate of fidelity. You don't get angry or offended with evidence that you've been faithful.

Only whooores make statements like this. And it's because they are scared.

That 2nd paragraph…how will you know she brought a bastard without doing the test?
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by GodHimself: 9:58am On Mar 25
Next

Fineman2:
“If My Husband Tells Me He Wants To Do A DNA Test On Our Child, I’ll Divorce Him” Nigerian Lady And A Pastor's Daughter Says

https://www.facebook.com/100068376034740/posts/pfbid02P7LwZ7Hg4QXzkTwa6ACD5opCKYQuHgMzUy5igDEQXmV8WSmdEz1L72EbM5yuLkNbl/
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by talk2hb1(m): 10:11am On Mar 25
shortgun:
Her Trust or my own Peace of mind?
Abeg make she Waka, if she want to.
Life no hard
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:53am On Mar 25
shortgun:

The word "TRUST" have sent many men to their early grave.

You don't buy trust from the market, you earn it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Sirhush(m): 10:59am On Mar 25
I just want to confirm if what I think is my own is my. Simple cool

He no surppose cos issue shocked
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by shortgun(m): 11:17am On Mar 25
MEGA4BILLION:

The word "TRUST" have sent many men to their early grave.

You don't buy trust from the market, you earn it.
Careless men.
Personally, there's no way I'll spend a year with a woman without uncovering her true identity; regardless of how convincingly she pretends.
Most men tend to ignore multiple red flags that will undoubtedly become their doom in future.
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Melagros(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25
COMRADES this girl is beautiful but unfortunately she is promoting infidelity in marriage
Re: I Will Divorce My Husband If He Tells Me To Do DNA Test. by Caramia2020(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25
She is not okay, DNA that should be done even before getting birth certificate. One have to invest wisely not investing in another man's empire.

(1) (Reply)

For Ond Graduates Only / Take Your Family To The Next Level Today! / Oldest Marriage You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.