Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) (39170 Views)

Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / Muhammadu Buhari Bridge aka Second Niger Bridge / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Cherrybae:
I weep for my igbo people. Nothing one will do that will ever please them.

So much hate and bitterness.

No wonder no region is ready to support igbo presidency.

Thank you Buhari for this second Niger bridge.

We the patriotic igbos appreciate you.

God bless you PMB
My dear that is why I distance myself from that useless Biafra nonsense.. If we are in Biafra alone I swear na jungle Biafra go be cos na story of Agwu na e lo Agwu Ibe ya we will be living in that country. Bitterness, hatred wickedness abound aplenty in our people tufiakwa
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by asanausana91: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2022
gurunlocker:

16 years on 2nd Niger bridge? Which kind lie be that? When done inagurate am? No be 2014 and word started before GEJ left....

And 7 years after, we are still on a less than 2km bridge. Where advanced countries would have completed 7 of such.
Advance country!
Your answer is in your statement.
Go and ask when this MBB started. Mr man Nigeria did not start to be Nigeria 7 years back.
Many government has been campaigning on this MBB but nothing was done until PMB came to the rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2022
VEE2010:
I don't seem to understand the noise around this PPP project yet to be completed. Already a toll gate as seen in the picture has been installed by the project financiers to recoup their investment so what is the noise?
For those mischievous politicians who use this PPP as a campaign tool, God will judge you all. Normally, if we had been prudent with our resources, would we have opted for a PPP for a bridge under 2 km? Babaginda built a 12KM third mainland bridge without seeking a PPP partnership, they should be ashamed that this project dragged on for so long despite the fact that the last administration even supported the kick-off of the project before they left office.
This is a joke that a bridge that is less than 2KM is dragging in the last 8 years and some nitwits still find it laudable to score cheap political points with it. What a shame of a country!

Wailer why ur GEJ no put toll build am in 2 year. Why didn't he build it under the so acclaimed best economy in Africa?
PMB deserve any praise he gets. Ideas without implementation remains a dream.. Buhari has turned dream into reality. Ladies and gentlemen... I GIVE U Mohammed Buhari Bridge... Buhari biri kwaooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by asanausana91: 12:40am On Feb 12, 2022
RandyOku:

Now copy this and send it to your FATHERgrin
thank God I don't wake my father with kick like football. Yes I have a father,what of you? Those Fulani men that rape ipob women, I hope your mother is not among. I will advice you to go for DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by asanausana91: 12:42am On Feb 12, 2022
King44:
Did he named it after himself or it was named posthumously?
did the law said you must die before the name government infrastructure on your name?

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:50am On Feb 12, 2022
gurunlocker:

16 years on 2nd Niger bridge? Which kind lie be that? When done inagurate am? No be 2014 and word started before GEJ left....

And 7 years after, we are still on a less than 2km bridge. Where advanced countries would have completed 7 of such.

PDP and their urchins always defending evil.. But we will never forget.. This bridge was not initiated by GEJ.. It started with talk about it as far back as obj first term.. So PMBis a hero here. Soak it in.. Although bitterness might make that difficult but it will finally sink in..

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:56am On Feb 12, 2022
morgstreme:

Kitikpa lacha ohu nne gi ebe ahu!

God punish you that refuses to recognize the effort of a HATED innocent man because of his region..

It will continue not to be well with you..

Peasant illiterate Urchin!

Nwanne your are not alone, there are lots of patriotic Igbos who support n see the innocent man's handwork. The simple hatred for Buhari is he is not share the money man.. Many of this urchin were receiving penny from their political godfather until PMB change everything.. So to disguise their hatred for him for that they came of with Biafra, the look for what use as excuse in his words like 5% etc but Buhari is here to stay if dem no like am make dem use d old bridge... Ndi ala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by NGpatriot: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2022
See lovely Buhari bridge...

While Igbos are getting mad and throwing tantrums over Buhari Bridge, Nigerians are already sewing and distributing Aso Ebo to wear, we go carry delegation from all over Nigeria to commission and celebrate with PMB as he commissions the world-famous Buhari Bridge in Onitsha.

Igbos, don't get left out, you better go and pick out Aso Ebi with your red cap..

Till eternity, PMB's name go remain on the commissioning stone to remind the whole of SE and the hateful and bitter terrorists in that region that it is actually Buhari bridge and that Buhari built and commissioned what their own useless PDP daddies couldn't build for 16 years and 30 years under previous administrations.

God Bless PMB

The Great Ikenga.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by NGpatriot: 2:56am On Feb 12, 2022
gurunlocker:

The same bridge OBJ flagged off more than 16 years ago..

Btw, PMB was awarded the contract in 2017...

This ipob no sabi count or do arithmetic.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by NGpatriot: 3:04am On Feb 12, 2022
The second Niger Bridge is one infrastructure three Nigerian presidents had promised at various times to build. Since 1999 or thereabout, the second Niger Bridge has become a campaign issue. Whoever wanted to get the Igbo votes in any election had used the bridge as a bargain. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo used it to a great advantage. He even laid the foundation stone of the project, estimated then to cost N58.6 billion, before leaving office in 2007. Yet nothing like a contract for the second Niger Bridge ever existed in government records or archives. While turning the sod for the foundation stone of the proposed project in 2007, former President Obasanjo had described the Niger Bridge as “the most significant line of communication between the Eastern part of the country and the Western part, so that now, the River Niger ceases to be an obstacle.”
The late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua also promised to construct the bridge in view of the deteriorating condition of the old one built in the early 60s.

The 2nd Niger Bridge And Politics Of Deceit

https://businessandmaritimewestafrica.com/the-2nd-niger-bridge-and-politics-of-deceit/

I pray to God make our life no be like PDP o..

Amen..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by 9japride(m): 3:08am On Feb 12, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You got it spot on! wink

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

grin na their way.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:46am On Feb 12, 2022
MBB...kikikiki, una wan provoke my people...
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2022
PureNigerian:

Find the nearest lagoon and you know what to do
Serf No.2
Enjoy your serfdom.
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Cognitivereason:

You can go and drink diesel fuel..

The construction began in 2018 under Bubu and will finish this year..it JB not anyhow contractor so be rest assured it will be finished and commissioned this year.. And most importantly it will bear the new name Muhammadu Buhari Bridge
Serf No.3
Merry serfdom!
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2022
I hope this bridge doesnt cause more harm than good
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by Cognitivereason: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2022
gurunlocker:

Project kicked off 2018? What happened to the flag off of 2014 under GEJ and work that started then?

There is a big difference between flag off and actual construction starting....

Buhari has flagged off the construction/rehabilitation of portharcourt Maiduguri railline... There is no single engineer on ground to begin the construction
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by Onyeka2019: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2022
jojo1415:
Which kind yeye Muhammadu buhari bridge....this OP be lik say u wan chop beating? undecided

Hahahah where you see this advert of Rico seasoning

E don tae bro
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by AK481(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2022
christistruth01:

The money will be used to maintain the Bridge and Build more Bridges in future

Nonsense.

How many FG infrastructure is tolled ?
Why all the noise if I will later pay for it?
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by VEE2010(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2022
pquaver:

Wailer why ur GEJ no put toll build am in 2 year. Why didn't he build it under the so acclaimed best economy in Africa?
PMB deserve any praise he gets. Ideas without implementation remains a dream.. Buhari has turned dream into reality. Ladies and gentlemen... I GIVE U Mohammed Buhari Bridge... Buhari biri kwaooo

It is either you are a sycophant or one of the lazy brainwashed Nigerians who can easily be tricked by politicians. My message was quite patriotic, and it will continue to remain so regardless of your superficial mind.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by GEEBITE: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Don't stress yourself, Babangida named third mainland bridge after himself but does anybody refer to it as IBB bridge? You don't force honour, it is bestowed.
RandyOku:

Now copy this and send it to your FATHERgrin

1 Like

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by morgstreme: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
pquaver:

Nwanne your are not alone, there are lots of patriotic Igbos who support n see the innocent man's handwork. The simple hatred for Buhari is he is not share the money man.. Many of this urchin were receiving penny from their political godfather until PMB change everything.. So to disguise their hatred for him for that they came of with Biafra, the look for what use as excuse in his words like 5% etc but Buhari is here to stay if dem no like am make dem use d old bridge... Ndi ala

God Bless you!
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's Niger Bridge and NOT Muhamad B0k0hari Bridge! Are you insane?
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
NGpatriot:
See lovely Buhari bridge...

While Igbos are getting mad and throwing tantrums over Buhari Bridge, Nigerians are already sewing and distributing Aso Ebo to wear, we go carry delegation from all over Nigeria to commission and celebrate with PMB as he commissions the world-famous Buhari Bridge in Onitsha.

Igbos, don't get left out, you better go and pick out Aso Ebi with your red cap..

Till eternity, PMB's name go remain on the commissioning stone to remind the whole of SE and the hateful and bitter terrorists in that region that it is actually Buhari bridge and that Buhari built and commissioned what their own useless PDP daddies couldn't build for 16 years and 30 years under previous administrations.

God Bless PMB

The Great Ikenga.

grin grin

It takes a freaking TERRORIST to know one, M0R0N!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
pquaver:

My dear that is why I distance myself from that useless Biafra nonsense.. If we are in Biafra alone I swear na jungle Biafra go be cos na story of Agwu na e lo Agwu Ibe ya we will be living in that country. Bitterness, hatred wickedness abound aplenty in our people tufiakwa

Are you still foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog? Go and stand in line for your 1000 Naira recharge card from your FULANI handler, nitwit! We know your kind...traitor! Selling out your folks would NEVER earn you any browny points not from any other tribe or your Fulani masters. So, keep fooling your self!

1 Like

Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by pquaver(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Are you still foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog? Go and stand in line for your 1000 Naira recharge card from your FULANI handler, nitwit! We know your kind...traitor! Selling out your folks would NEVER earn you any browny points not from any other tribe or your Fulani masters. So, keep fooling your self!

Idiot brainwashed slave. Ur foolishness is beyond comprehension.. The same Fulani your master serves.. Atleast I am serving Fulani, I am way better than you who is serving your master who is serving Fulani. U r a 2nd hand slave anuofia. I will give 1000 naira, you what do you get.. Remains of human carcass to eat. You are the greatest fool in the world.. Idiotic cannibal.. Son of a dog. Idiot abeg pack 1 side u r beneath me
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by Brimstone77: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
PureNigerian:

Your Ogogoro Jonathan vowed to complete it during his tenure or he will go on exile. Have you arrested him?

I'm not here for childish comparison..

Go and look for your age mates..
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2022
pquaver:

Idiot brainwashed slave. Ur foolishness is beyond comprehension.. The same Fulani your master serves.. Atleast I am serving Fulani, I am way better than you who is serving your master who is serving Fulani. U r a 2nd hand slave anuofia. I will give 1000 naira, you what do you get.. Remains of human carcass to eat. You are the greatest fool in the world.. Idiotic cannibal.. Son of a dog. Idiot abeg pack 1 side u r beneath me

You are beyond pitiful. Are you NOT ashamed of your dumb a$$? You're proud as a peacock to proclaim that you are a SLAVE to uncircumcised M0R0NS? You are a disgrace to your family and a waste of human flesh. You deserve NOTHING but to die in shame, IDIOT! Your FULANI MASTERS would disappoint your stupid a$$ like they are doing to your imbecilic governors and your so called political elites. Just wait and see and I hope when that time comes you would be foolish enough like you're now to come out and expose your idiocy, EWU!
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You are beyond pitiful. Are you NOT ashamed of your dumb a$$? You're proud as a peacock to proclaim that you are a SLAVE to uncircumcised M0R0NS? You are a disgrace to your family and a waste of human flesh. You deserve NOTHING but to die in shame, IDIOT! Your FULANI MASTERS would disappoint your stupid a$$ like they are doing to your imbecilic governors and your so called political elites. Just wait and see and I hope when that time comes you would be foolish enough like you're now to come out and expose your idiocy, EWU!

Rants of a Fulani man's slave slave.. 2nd hand slave. I know u r waiting for your slave oga he is at the Fulani masters place when he comes back you can eat.. Deadbrained.. Your a waste of effort, sperm, time.. If fact you are Wasted.. I won't rely your idiocy again.. Son of dead dog jack.
Re: Update On The Second Niger Bridge (Muhammadu Buhari Bridge) (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2022
pquaver:

Rants of a Fulani man's slave slave.. 2nd hand slave. I know u r waiting for your slave oga he is at the Fulani masters place when he comes back you can eat.. Deadbrained.. Your a waste of effort, sperm, time.. If fact you are Wasted.. I won't rely your idiocy again.. Son of dead dog jack.

You are just mad because you have been called out for what you really are...a [b]FULANI slave
and a sell out. Just wait and see what's going to happen t your stupid a$$ when your masters are done using and abusing your idiotic a$$! Shameless FOOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.