Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} (5093 Views)

Restore your faith in Humanity [Pictures] love and light / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by flokii: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Is it even possible for duck also known as 'pepeye' to drown? it's just like saying seal can drown.

1 Like

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Oche211(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

There's this story of a player who was awarded a penalty wrongly by the referee. the player then went to the referee to tell him it's not a penalty and the referee reversed the decision. happened in the German league
I think I watched the video on YouTube sometimes ago.
It was heartwarming the way the player waved his finger telling the referee it wasn't a penalty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by SanLorrenzo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nigeria will be better

2 Likes

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Benwallt(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
When rain pops out of nowhere and you have a neighbour with a heart of gold
imagine this one happened in Nigeria, that car will be ransacked and big shit will sit on the driver's seat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Brownshoe: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Here in Africa, na another story.
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Gives His To In ... However, check my pro.file if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by carrlyleone: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Towards the end of last month, I was cash strapped and I needed data for a tutorial video, so I begged for it on a thread... An angel here, blessed me with #1500 recharge card. Someone I didn't know prior. God bless him once again for me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2022
I can't believe I missed this thread... Thesourcerer... Thank you...

I've been sad, this helped... They are really beautiful stories and the pictures, they captured the moments so perfectly well... I was moved, I cried... smiley

Thanks once again...

And mention this account with the other I have... I always regret being left out... Good night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 12:52am On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Chief, howdy?
Yeah I'm great , having a lovley evening I hope?
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 12:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nice one
Stop killing broke hoes please ,their purses are always empty: D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2022
davillian:

Sorry o is Christian mom shilia Moore who lives in Philadelphia?
Affirmativesmiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 12:55am On Feb 12, 2022
dynicks:
NIGERIANS WON'T TOLERATE THIS ASWEAR!!
depends on the situation really
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2022
dynicks:
Nairalanders!! Na una mates dey restore people fate in humanity be this oo!!.......

Make una come to my rescue naw.....abi I no resemble person wey en fate needs restoration?
The pure water boy giving his goods to the prisoners comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2022
flokii:
Is it even possible for duck also known as 'pepeye' to drown? it's just like saying seal can drown.
it is and yes seal can drown , dolphins and whales toosad
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2022
Oche211:

I think I watched the video on YouTube sometimes ago.
It was heartwarming the way the player waved his finger telling the referee it wasn't a penalty.
pure Respect
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2022
SanLorrenzo:
Nigeria will be better
its already getting better , smile smiley
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2022
carrlyleone:
Towards the end of last month, I was cash strapped and I needed data for a tutorial video, so I begged for it on a thread... An angel here, blessed me with #1500 recharge card. Someone I didn't know prior. God bless him once again for me.
Exactly! good people will always be good people no matter where they were born.its innate to be humane , its instinctive to be humane

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 1:17am On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
I can't believe I missed this thread... Thesourcerer... Thank you...

I've been sad, this helped... They are really beautiful stories and the pictures, they captured the moments so perfectly well... I was moved, I cried... smiley

Thanks once again...

And mention this account with the other I have... I always regret being left out... Good night!
night hun, don't be sad , remember to unclench your fists , relax your jaw and shoulders , breathe in for 8 seconds and breathe out for 5 , the air is great !, dont worry you'll be alright hun, it always does get better.trust me
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by MufasaLion: 5:17am On Feb 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Yeah I'm great , having a lovley evening I hope?

Certainly, I did.
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by DemMannaScam: 6:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Meanwhile in syria, yemen, iraq, afghanistan etc the same SCAMericans come through for children with bombs...
They call it "collateral damage" whenever they kill innocent children in those places cry

Who is deceiving who?

TheSourcerer:
None of his Classmates Showed Up For This Little Autistic Boy's Birthday. His Mom Asked For Help On Facebook And These Amazing Firefighters, Officers came thru for him
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Irupetepete: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Nope I see no relation on my topic and what you said , Nigerians are one of the most generous and kind hearted set of a people
you say?
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by sojisenai(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Wow. Touching.

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.

1 Like

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Uziyl(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2022
flokii:
Even fishes do drown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
night hun, don't be sad , remember to unclench your fists , relax your jaw and shoulders , breathe in for 8 seconds and breathe out for 5 , the air is great !, dont worry you'll be alright hun, it always does get better.trust me
Yeah... And if it doesn't get better, just move on... The world owes no one any favours grin

I'm better... smiley

I was curious, do you have a temper? In real life, does anyone know the weird, dark things you're interested in??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Aidejay(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
got goose bumps. my faith in humanity still in the trenches tho.
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by heniford2: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you have ever traveled out of naija u get to meet amazing people who cares and love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by hardbody: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
dynicks:
No be for where naija military dey!!....Dem fit go beat the man join!!

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by Randy100: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
When these adorable toddlers reunited like they hadn't seen each other in months, even though it had only been two days
I don't know about the credibility of other stories you posted, but, I am 100 percent sure that this one is false. I watched the real story in Steve Harvey show.
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by hardbody: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
carrlyleone:

It happens just that sometimes people take undue advantage.

A lady on FB posted that she needed cash for her assignment and would hate to have to raise that money through sex. I came through for her, she never believed it. Till date she is still a friend although i never met her in person. She is happily married now too. When she served in Lagos she requested that we meet, but i saw no reason for that. For me, it was a call to help humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by k08184324268: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
offend elderly witch and see if juju will work or not

i specialize in opening a whatsapp number like USA AND UK AND SOME OTHER COUNTRY DM NOW OR CALL MY USERNAME...JUST 2K ..I WILL DO IT BEFORE U PAY NO RIPPING
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)unts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, dunts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, d
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Randy100:

I don't know about the credibility of other stories you posted, but, I am 100 percent sure that this one is false. I watched the real story in Steve Harvey show.
oh well you know the media and hyping pictural stories .
Re: Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} by TheSourcerer: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yeah... And if it doesn't get better, just move on... The world owes no one any favours grin

I'm better... smiley

I was curious, do you have a temper? In real life, does anyone know the weird, dark things you're interested in??
Temper got me places I didn't like over and over again , I somewhat have to blend with society now , the system somehow always wins , and no I don't keep it a secret I never did.
Keeping my temper/Monsters in check , everyday , been cautious not to fume and or blackout , well its not been easy but hey smile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Emerged As Best Law Faculty In Nigeria / Unaab Post Utme Reg. Ends 24/june / Agip Nigeria Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme For 2013/2014 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.