Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G (725 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by PerformOrResign: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-My AIT Interview That Got Me Yanked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OHWAyiaXj0

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
we already know this
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by ERockson: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Every rational unbiased Nigerian knows this
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by gaby(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Where una dey since?

Na when him don govern una finish for 8 years una dey complain?

Abeg make una press fast forward make we know the one wey we dey..
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by Mickykarim: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
You what! President Buhari is much more intelligent than the goat on TV. People without proven track record are the loudest in condemning others.
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
See their capacity... grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
See PMB's capacity...

grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
See their capacity................... grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Buhari's capacity............

grin grin

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by Fahdiga(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGpatriot:
See their capacity................... grin grin grin
This propaganda is already stale. Try another wack line. Buhari is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
This propaganda is already stale. Try another wack line. Buhari is an idiot

Your uncle's reality...

26 years Abandoned Zik Mausoleum inside your own region..

...but as usual, PMB to the rescue.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by OceanMaliya: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Find Buhari’s capacity below.

Fuel was ₦87. It is now ₦170, plus adulterated and scarce
Bag of rice was ₦8k. It is now ₦42k
Dollar was ₦199. It is now ₦580
Coke was ₦60. It is now ₦180
A sachet of tomato paste was ₦40. It is now ₦160
Bandits did not even exist under Jonathan. Today, they possess surface-to-air-missiles, to the extent that Buhari was too scared to visit Zamfara, their base
Boko Haram was being devastated under GEJ. Today, they are being rehabilitated, and have graduation parties arranged by Buhari.

Who is protecting Bullion Van Tinubu?
Who is protecting The true owners of the Ikoyi Apartment Billions?
Who is protecting Aisha Buhari’s ADC!
Who is protecting Babachir Lawal?
Who is protecting EFCC’s chief thief, Magu?
Who is protecting Gandollar?
Who is protecting DCP Abba Kyari?
Who is protecting Buratai that is responsible for the #LekkiMassacre of #EndSARS protesters?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Useless people..

PMB achieved more than your 16 years of useless looting and stealing PDP uncles in less than 6 years..

grin
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
See capacity..........

grin grin

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by OceanMaliya: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Buhari's Capacity

He meets N9.8 trillion in 2015 and now it's N38. 005tn with intention to borrow more before He left.
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by OceanMaliya: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Buhari's Capacity

Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by Fahdiga(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
NGpatriot:

Your uncle's reality...
26 years Abandoned Zik Mausoleum inside your own region..

...but as usual, PMB to the rescue.

grin grin

Just another trash
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by NGpatriot: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Just another trash

Trash is when you keep talking trash but you can not show us your looting and stealing PDP uncle's 16 years accomplishments.

Please, show us 1 single project the PDP FG commissioned in the SE...

Your uncles did not even commission 1 single gutter in the whole of SE for 16 years....how sad and pathetic.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by Racoon(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Even his ow people says his is a failure but zombies will argue it out. Truth is always repugnant to the incompetent dumbass.
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by adamsmith914: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-My AIT Interview That Got Me Yanked!

https://youtu.be/
But the idiot Mr stealing of public funds is not corruption had the intellectual capacity to govern Nigeria?

Nonsensical Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by adamsmith914: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Racoon:
Even his ow people says his is a failure but zombies will argue it out. Truth is always repugnant to the incompetent dumbass.
Don’t mind that Dundee Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Lacks The Intellectual Capacity To Govern Nigeria-my AIT Interview That G by olabrad: 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mickykarim:
You what! President Buhari is much more intelligent than the goat on TV. People without proven track record are the loudest in condemning others.

What's buhari's track record?

He has track record of bad leadership, fake Integrity and fake promises

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Six Police Officers Sent For NIPSS Course, Mba Included / [BREAKING]: Court Sacks Ebonyi Governor, Speaker For Defecting To APC / 2023..From "Amechi Will Not Contest' To "Amechi Does Not Have A Political Base"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.