Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

From Sorrow To JOY ( Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Sorrow To JOY ( Pics) (484 Views)

From Sorrow To JOY: Less Than 48 Hrs To Go / Get Ready ! From Sorrow To JOY Is Here! / FROM Sorrow To JOY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Sorrow To JOY ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
[b]From Sorrow to JOY! From Sorrow to JOY! From Sorrow to JOY[/b]

The Program and Moment has Finally arrived!
The Program that GOD ALMIGHTY has Decided to turn the sorrows of as many as are willing to JOY!
The Program that will settle Destinies and bring people out of Frustrations, Depressions, Bondages, etc.
The Program that will Settle Generational Problems and put smiles on the Faces of People.

Listen! No Matter the Challenges and Problems that has ravaged your life, in this Program you are Guaranteed to Smile.
The GOD OF CHOSEN IS OUT and ready to turn ALL Sorrows to JOY. Ensure you are there if you can make it.

Time: 8AM
Date: Saturday 12th -13th Sunday February 2022.
Ministring Live is GOD'S Servant, Pst Lazarus Muoka.

You are Guaranteed to Meet JESUS Christ!
You are Guaranteed a Life Changing Encounter ! Don't Miss for anything

Venue: The LORDS CHOSEN Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters, 10 Amuwo- odofin park Expressway, Ijesha , Lagos, Nigeria

Re: From Sorrow To JOY ( Pics) by Fahdiga(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
It can only be GOD

1 Like

Re: From Sorrow To JOY ( Pics) by Wilddove(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amen, Hallelujah! I connet with faith...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye / BREAKING: I don’t know whether there will be 2023 election yet – Adeboye / Pastor Supporting Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.