Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye (484 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye by owukpa(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has revealed his last encounter with the late Rev Obiora Ezekiel of the Christian Pentecostal Mission, CPM.

Adeboye said the last time he visited Ezekiel, whom he described as his friend was two days before his call to glory, IDOMA VOICE reports. 

Speaking on Friday at the funeral of the cleric at the National Stadium, Lagos, Adeboye said the last time he saw Dr. Ezekiel, it was obvious his friend was ready to go.

“I knew he was going. How did I know? The last time I visited my friend, I greeted him, my friend, good morning. He replied, good morning sir. How are you today? No answer. Is there anything you want me to pray for? No answer. For the period I spent there, he didn't say a word. At one point, he held my hand, as if to say, can you hear what I am hearing? Can you see what I am seeing? It took him time to let go of my hand.

“Don’t cry for him. He is already in heaven. Cry for yourself if you have not made your way right before God,” he said. 

https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/03/i-knew-rev-ezekiel-was-going-pastor-adeboye.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7FfNxqgHg

Re: I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye by Gentlerespect76: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
When a man's work is done!! May God repose the soul of his servant. Amen.
Re: I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye by immortalcrown(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
R. i. P. to the deceased. This is all I can say here.
Re: I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye by obonujoker(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Heaven at last Sir.... we will never be a cast away
Re: I Knew Rev Ezekiel Was Going - Pastor Adeboye by HandsomeGuyman(m): 4:06am On Mar 26, 2022
He was a great man.
The work continues.
I only pity the branch churches he left behind leaving those branch pastors to head branches for years without transfer.
Some of those branch pastors especially in Port Harcourt my former base has become something else.
They scam people, some even use diabolic means to command power and respect etc...
I won't mention name or branch but i think some of these pastors should be transferred from time to time.
No be them be G. O

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: I don’t know whether there will be 2023 election yet – Adeboye / Arabic Teacher Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling Nine Female Pupils In Lagos. / Actress Queen Nwokoye Finally Speaks Up On Sleeping With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.