Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It (1303 Views)

Are You Passionate About Agriculture?, Pineapple Farming Is Worth Investing In / Pineapple Farming Is A Lifetime Investment / Cucumber Farming: The Short Term BLOOD-MONEY Crops Plantation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
I planted about 15,000 pineapple suckers around June 2020, followed due process of it's farming.

Last year, I induced it all, and about 12,000 of the pineapple stands started fruiting, at first I was scared of how to sell 12,000 fruits, but when I started getting intouch with fruit sellers in my area, I was able to get many customers even more than what I needed.

I harvested over 10,000 fruits at ones and sold in dozens, I have about 600 dozens bigger sizes of pineapple fruits which I sold for ₦6000 per dozen.
I realized approximately ₦3,600,000 on just 600 dozens of bigger sizes fruits
I still have some smaller sizes left which I sold for ₦3000 per dozen

Planting just 15,000 suckers, and harvested about 12,000 fruits after spending about 700k on the farm.

Now I believe what some pineapple farmer always say, pineapple farming is a cool money investment...

Pineapple farming is a lucrative agrobusiness, invest in it if you have the opportunity.

Incase you wish to confirm all have typed here
Contact Sarsam farm osogbo osun state on 08107779790
Below is my harvesting and sales

2 Likes

Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by sellers4buyers(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is impressive. I've been thinking towards pineapple farming lately.
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
sellers4buyers:
This is impressive. I've been thinking towards pineapple farming lately.

Please do well to invest in pineapple farming
It worth investing in

I will guide you through the successful farming

Contact me on 08107779790
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by neoshaklum(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Agricmatter:
I planted about 15,000 pineapple suckers around June 2020, followed due process of it's farming.

Last year, I induced it all, and about 12,000 of the pineapple stands started fruiting, at first I was scared of how to sell 12,000 fruits, but when I started getting intouch with fruit sellers in my area, I was able to get many customers even more than what I needed.

I harvested over 10,000 fruits at ones and sold in dozens, I have about 600 dozens bigger sizes of pineapple fruits which I sold for ₦6000 per dozen.

Planting just 15,000 suckers, and harvested about 12,000 fruits after spending about 700k on the farm.

Now I believe what some pineapple farmer always say, pineapple farming is a cool money investment...

Pineapple farming is a lucrative agrobusiness, invest in it if you have the opportunity.

This is impressive, but during no rainfall, how do you pull through, do you practice irrigation farming?
And can you break it down a bit, like how much a sucker costs, how many sucker can be planted per acre, workmanship, chemicals etc.

So that a beginner can plan its budget on some useful info.

Thanks and more success in your endeavors.
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2022
neoshaklum:

This is impressive, but during no rainfall, how do you pull through, do you practice irrigation farming?
And can you break it down a bit, like how much a sucker costs, how many sucker can be planted per acre, workmanship, chemicals etc.

So that a beginner can plan its budget on some useful info.

Thanks and more success in your endeavors.

Amen
During dry season, there's no need for irrigation, but if one is capable of setting up irrigation system, it's very good
What I do in my own farm is I plant the suckers at early period of rainy season ( march), and by November when rain will stop, my pineapples would have been well established and will withstand few months of dryness
We make use of fertilizer, selective herbicide for weed control, and also induction chemical for uniform fruiting as at when due
On one acre, I plant 15,000 suckers and one sucker cost ₦30
You can contact me on 08107779790
I will send you the business plan for proper understanding of the setting up and expected return
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Phantom042: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Agricmatter:

Amen
During dry season, there's no need for irrigation, but if one is capable of setting up irrigation system, it's very good
What I do in my own farm is I plant the suckers at early period of rainy season ( march), and by November when rain will stop, my pineapples would have been well established and will withstand few months of dryness
We make use of fertilizer, selective herbicide for weed control, and also induction chemical for uniform fruiting as at when due
On one acre, I plant 15,000 suckers and one sucker cost ₦30
You can contact me on 08107779790
I will send you the business plan for proper understanding of the setting up and expected return

Can this work in Abia state
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2022
Phantom042:

Can this work in Abia state

Definitely
Have set up farms for people in the East
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Do cows eat pineapple or the sucker? This is necessary to plan against the warlords headmen.
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
petaling:
Do cows eat pineapple or the sucker? This is necessary to plan against the warlords headmen.

Cows doesn't eat it
The heardsmen don't even go near the pineapple farm because of its spines
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by DRsays: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm interested in doing this, but unfortunately I'm still in school and no capital also,but I will be graduating this year or early next year.
I wish to learn from you Sir

1 Like

Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Agricmatter:

Cows doesn't eat it
The heardsmen don't even go near the pineapple farm because of its spines

Thanks for the information
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Agricmatter:

It's the new oil
Invest in pineapple farming
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by GingerbreadMen(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is very interesting
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2022
Agricmatter:

This is the best time to venture into pineapple farming
We are not meeting market demand
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by morok22(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
Agricmatter:

This is the best time to venture into pineapple farming
We are not meeting market demand

Please sir, do I need to induce every to good harvest?
How many years will the plantation last before it can be replanted?
Thanks
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2022
morok22:

Please sir, do I need to induce every to good harvest?
How many years will the plantation last before it can be replanted?
Thanks

You have to induce for uniform fruiting
And before you can replant, we will be talking about 10 years
Re: Pineapple Farming The New Oil. Invest In It by Agricmatter(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Agricmatter:

Do market survey and see how much 1 pineapple fruit cost in the market.
Imagine having 10,000 pisces of such fruit at the same amount, count yourself a millionaire.
Venture into pineapple farming and join the league of millionaire
Contact sarsam farm on 08107779790

(1) (Reply)

A Farmland with structures on A Plot For Sale At Okugbolu Town,ifo,ogun State. / Rencap: Cut In Banks’ Dividend Payouts Imminent / Mmm Participant Paid Me, Now Wants A Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.