Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,926 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back (52957 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Dolphin Caught On Camera Trying To Have Sex With An Oyinbo Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by McOluOmo: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2022
Thief don thief thief moni

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Scrupulous419(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2022
verbose:
Imagine, what a wasted generation

Bleep off

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by BillionKnights: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
This fool should be locked up

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Charx122: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZzxKXvjk9w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All these kids playing with fire.. thinking these white Americans are stupid ..
When they get time for you, your destiny will change for the worse.
Go and ask Hush!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Scrupulous419(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=Wawelexy post=110161497]

No worry, all of us go still comment on ur thread on nairaland when dem gbab u.... Lazy mofo

There are two sides to ur brain, on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side there is nothing left. Go keep ur phone fast! angry

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Wawelexy(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=Scrupulous419 post=110161612][/quote]

Kiddo....
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by LILTJAY1: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2022
This guy self grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by DeRichard(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZzxKXvjk9w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A big disgrace to Nigeria. May God redeem the image of Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by MARYIAN(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2022
lol,nawa oh,boys of nowadays smiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Joelobioha(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2022
DropsMic:
We have the dumbest politicians in the world
We have the dumbest hackers in the world
And we also have the dumbest con men in the world
chai
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Mekanus(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr
Am around anyday anytime twice on Friday
You go soon serve that time. Crime does not pay.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by ImoleNaija: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2022
MARYIAN:
lol,nawa oh,boys of nowadays smiley abeg any big boys in the house,i need you guys to sama me small cash.

As if uno be boy with hairy balls

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by moneyissweet(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2022
grin grin
Bad ass.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My niggarrrr
Am around anyday anytime twice on Friday

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by AmazingELixir: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2022
cry
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Beverlyjean(f): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Scrupulous419:

Ogun kill u and your efcc... ogun oba na go tear ur life. Alaye its fraud or nothing, ritual or nothing.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This moniker is using this platform to defend rituals killing and fraud. He should be banned for breaking rules

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Scrupulous419(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This moniker is using this platform to defend rituals killing and fraud. He should be banned for breaking rules

There are two sides to ur brain, on the left side there is nothing right and on the right side there is nothing left. Go keep ur phone fast!
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by hatchy(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2022
He should be haunted down and jailed for painting Nigeria in bad light to serve as a deterrent. The Internet is world wide. What you share here is viewed in Australia, a world 12 hours apart from ours.

He should be used as example to other fraudsters and their parents and sympathisers.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2022
MARYIAN:
lol,nawa oh,boys of nowadays smiley abeg any big boys in the house,i need you guys to sama me small cash.

You're a transgendered
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by MARYIAN(f): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2022
ImoleNaija:

As if uno be boy with hairy balls

Yea
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Germi9: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
E BE LIKE SAY SLAWORMIIR DON DEY SERVE TIME THIS ONE WEY I NEVER SEE AM ONLINE SO undecided
LOL mugu
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by MARYIAN(f): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Darkseidxx:

Is ya pussy tight? Do you have yansh? Can you suck deek?
omg! Oga check your nearest ashawo quarter smiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by panpan(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Saw two about 50 year old men tell a small girl less than 8years that when will she come and give them sex, and she was laughing. All this things are now normal, everyone is silent and doing his thing.

What action did you take when you saw this?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2022
He's stupid to have shown his face in the video.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2022
MARYIAN:

omg! Oga check your nearest ashawo quarter smiley

undecided undecided
Whats the worth of ya toto?
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2022
DropsMic:
We have the dumbest politicians in the world
We have the dumbest hackers in the world
And we also have the dumbest con men in the world

Comrade, off the mic.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by nedekid: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Gov should declare bounty in this guys head.
He should be fished out and used as a scape goat.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Gamesmart: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2022
The dumb and useless "yoots" of Nigeria.

I hope they track him down and lock him up for at least 10 years, eating watery beans that is 10% insects.
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2022
Scrupulous419:

Ogun kill u and your efcc... ogun oba na go tear ur life. Alaye dem boiz says is fraud or nothing.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by olisaEze(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Go learn from Simon Leviev how to be discreet and still live flamboyantly

Ah, the tinder swindler! Nwanne e di current grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Children born 80s are coolheaded and hustling legitimately even though they have access to everything others have access to, their generation has morals imbibed in them

Children born especially 2000s lack parental care and from 15-17 they loose more than 80% of parental care

A teenager with 20% parental care would definitely take to fraud with the rest kids for survival.

Last week I read a story of a 21 year old who rented an apartment, that it is his 2022 resolution to leave his parents house, people were telling him congrats.

Now tell me how he would go to school, running away from his parents care and getting what he should get from them at "schooling age".

He must be thinking in this direction too

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Scams Oyinbo Lady, Asks Her To Sing ‘Zazuu’ To Get Her Money Back by RPG2020(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Boyz lacking street code 101 thiz days

I was though never to sell crack were i rest at even if they want kG tell them pounce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.